Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

I don't have an issue with brothels but I think this is interesting in how it offers insight into a set of values in how they approach the world.

It's literally 3 generations of people who made their living by taking advantage of others. The grandfather was a pimp (let's not sugarcoat that one), the father with being a slumlord, and the son has a history of business practices that screw over his contractors and his investors.

That kind of consistency speaks to a taught set of morals.

Not one to defend Trump but his dad died in 1999 by which time he'd already made billions, so how did his inheritance play into anything?

You can inherit your father's business and money long before he dies. (@Farmer Br0wn is this what's tripping you up?)

Read this for the details. It's long, and grimy, but fascinating:

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

Trump boasted when he announced his candidacy last year that he had made his money “the old-fashioned way,” but he is no Bill Gates or Michael Bloomberg, self-made billionaires who were mavericks, innovators in their fields. Instead, the Republican nominee’s wealth is Daddy-made. Almost all of his best-known successes are attributable to family ties or money given to him by his father.

He wasn't a pimp.

But he was the White man's worst nightmare....if you know what Im saying.

White people don't like minorities fucking white women and having babies with them...This is why MAGA is huge...Lots of 4channers are mad about that.
You are vile

A family of scumbags going back 3 generations and enough people love them for it to elect him President, what has happened to America?

I don't have an issue with brothels but I think this is interesting in how it offers insight into a set of values in how they approach the world.

It's literally 3 generations of people who made their living by taking advantage of others. The grandfather was a pimp (let's not sugarcoat that one), the father with being a slumlord, and the son has a history of business practices that screw over his contractors and his investors.

That kind of consistency speaks to a taught set of morals.

Literally none of those professions “take advantage of people”.

Prostitutes have free will.

Tenants can choose to live in a building. As an aspiring slumlord your comment is ignorant and prejudice.

Contractors and Investors are free to read their contract.

Trump is the fucking American dream

Literally none of those professions “take advantage of people”.

Prostitutes have free will.

Tenants can choose to live in a building. As an aspiring slumlord your comment is ignorant and prejudice.

Contractors and Investors are free to read their contract.

Trump is the fucking American dream
A liar and cheat who never pays his debts?

A liar and cheat who never pays his debts?

This is based on nothing. Anyone of Trump’s status and business accolades is going to have some people who try to stir up shit and get money they don’t deserve. For every person who is sour regarding their dealings with Trump there are 1000 who are satisfied.

This is based on nothing. Anyone of Trump’s status and business accolades is going to have some people who try to stir up shit and get money they don’t deserve. For every person who is sour regarding their dealings with Trump there are 1000 who are satisfied.
Cult member confirmed.

This is based on nothing.

Denying something that has been documented in the news for decades, including his Trump University fraud charges for which he paid a settlement as he became president...

For every person who is sour regarding their dealings with Trump there are 1000 who are satisfied.

... while tossing this unfounded fantasy out there as a counter point.

This was some top-notch Trumptarding, Harry. Well done.

Inheriting wealth and privilege is about the worst thing for developing someone’s character.
We strive and work all our lives to set our children up for success, but the great irony is that setting them up too well is ultimately detrimental to their integrity, although the best thing for their financial comfort.

Humans need to work, to suffer, to achieve on their own to fulfill their potential. Without a bit of struggle you end up with unprincipled, decadent douche bags like Donald Trump.

An interesting hypothetical question; picture Donald Trump being the son of a mechanic, laborer, etc. Where do you think he would be today?
I’m willing to bet you would have never heard of him, and he’d certainly not be President, but he might actually be a decent man.

Inherited wealth makes for an easy life, but it sure kills character.

Great question. Here's another; how many hours a day do Trump supporters spend not giving a shit about their country?
probably a lot less than liberals. there is currently a thread where liberal bill maher actually hopes for a recession to hit the USA just to spite trump. liberals are complete pieces of shit.

but anyway how many hours a do do YOU think about trump?

probably a lot less than liberals.

Really, is that why when the president's personal lawyer gets exposed for selling access, you guys are quiet? Is that why none of you are making a peep over Trump announcing he can't obstruct justice and can pardon himself of any crime he wants?

Or are you only interested in your country when a single liberal says something stupid and is universally condemned for it? Go ahead and quote all the "liberals" in that thread agreeing with Maher. Count 'em up.

there is currently a thread where liberal bill maher actually hopes for a recession to hit the USA just to spite trump. liberals are complete pieces of shit.

A great way to display this would be quoting all those who agree with Maher and putting them on blast. So go ahead. When you're unable to come up with more than 1 name, I'll explain the why to you.

but anyway how many hours a do do YOU think about trump?

I think about the president of my country pretty often, especially when he's doing shit as dangerous as selling off our country to corporate interests and having his lawyers announce he doesn't support the 2nd Amendment.

But that's because I actually give a shit about my fellow countrymen, not just winning points in a contest.

Whoa ho ho this is it guys. Surely this has to be the final nail in drumpfs coffin.

And guys stop replying to HatchetHarry. His shtick is literally "say the opposite of people" and he is currently the most transparent troll on the forum.

If the 'Mandela is Hitler' posts didn't make it clear...

Whoa ho ho this is it guys. Surely this has to be the final nail in drumpfs coffin.

No it shouldn't result in anything other than people learning that he's a spoiled little bitch who's never worked hard for anything in his life. That's why no one is proclaiming it's anything more.

But good job ignoring reality in favor of talking points. Donny and his campaign sure shaped you well.

No it shouldn't result in anything other than people learning that he's a spoiled little bitch who's never worked hard for anything in his life. That's why no one is proclaiming it's anything more.

But good job ignoring reality in favor of talking points. Donny and his campaign sure shaped you well.

Let me help you (and the rest of the LGBT community) out.

You're trying to assassinate the character of somebody who never ran on being a good guy. Not even trump supporters "like" trump (mostly).

They support him because they see him as their best bet to cut out some of the cancer infecting the country.

Top political office of the land aka president of the fucking United States of America.

He's the Kobe of politics. Why fuck around as senator when you can be el presidente?

So prior to 2016 he has NO political experience, correct? You're admitting his political experience is only this presidency, and nothing else right?

Is there a reason you didn't answer my second question? Is it because it exposes you for not understanding the word 'experience' at all? Seems like it.

Hey guys, I've had 1 job for a year. It was a really great one though, so I can say I've got tons of job experience.

Back