Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

The country with the 5th largest economy is "irrelevant"?

How are you measuring? GDP in US dollars? That one is popular largely because it keeps the USA #1, but a better indicator is kept by The World Bank.

By Nominal GNI, using PPP for 2016 - Top 10;
(in Trillions)

China @ 21.3
USA @ 18.7
India @ 8.6
Japan @ 5.4
Germany @ 4.1
Russian Fed @ 3.3
Brazil @ 3.0
Indonesia @ 2.9
France @ 2.8
UK @ 2.7

For comparison, next two are Italy @ 2.3, and Mexico @ 2.2.

(I don't care about Trump and the Queen. Just trying add some good Econ.)

Last edited:
The Queen is not part of Washington, she is the Head of the Commonwealth. She doesnt inhabits Washington and she isnt a crooked level politician or even a politician at all.

No shit, why would you even write this?

She's a figurehead, that's about it.

Yes, helped by calling out the terrorist sympathizer of a London mayor and using common sense to point out that it was a Muslim terrorist act. The British got their panties up in a bunch that they stopped sharing information, which could help stop future terror attacks in their country.

Yes and don't forget his helpful advice to the Metropolitan police too , maybe our head of state should have returned the favour by tweeting their ill considered advice to the Las Vegas police .

We treated Obama like king while Trump is hated. Its all about his personality....I dont think royals want to seen with a scumbag like this and can you blame them. The man is an embarrassment across the world

Yes and don't forget his helpful advice to the Metropolitan police too , maybe our head of state should have returned the favour by tweeting their ill considered advice to the Las Vegas police .

Bill O Reilly
“This is the price of freedom," Violent nuts are allowed to roam free until they do damage, no matter how threatening they are."

Pretty close to part and parcel, and it's actually an apt description, unlike Khan's absurd pronouncement.

We treated Obama like king while Trump is hated. Its all about his personality....I dont think royals want to seen with a scumbag like this and can you blame them. The man is an embarrassment across the world

We've definitely hosted worse bastards than Trump the tinpot dictators of 3rd world shitholes have been given the guided tour of our antique shiny things , I think the thing is we expect a bit more from a President of the USA .

you have got to be kidding,doesnt matter if you are left or right wing, folks in the UK overwhelmingly consider him a giant cunt.
people are literally gonna queue up to take the piss out of him , his secret service will have to wear raincoats to ward off the mountains of shit aimed his way, its gonna be hilarious
https://yougov.co.uk/opi/browse/Donald_Trump
thats an official government website, giving him an approval rating of minus 70%

Yougov isn't an official government website, it's a private polling company.

Last edited:
How are you measuring? GDP in US dollars? That one is popular largely because it keeps the USA #1, but a better indicator is kept by The World Bank.

By Nominal GNI, using PPP for 2016 - Top 10;
(in Trillions)

China @ 21.3
USA @ 18.7
India @ 8.6
Japan @ 5.4
Germany @ 4.1
Russian Fed @ 3.3
Brazil @ 3.0
Indonesia @ 2.9
France @ 2.8
UK @ 2.7

For comparison, next two are Italy @ 2.3, and Mexico @ 2.2.

(I don't care about Trump and the Queen. Just trying add some good Econ.)
This. It blows my mind that people think America is the largest economy in the world. Try stepping out of your country for once. Legit it's crazy lol

People care much more about China than the US outside of America

This. It blows my mind that people think America is the largest economy in the world. Try stepping out of your country for once. Legit it's crazy lol

People care much more about China than the US outside of America
Do Americans really think they're the most powerful country in the world? Seriously, do they?

united-kingdom.jpg

Trump will tweet, Little Dopey Queen, and he base will be like, fuck yeah, Trump just served the queen. Take that bitch.

Unlike Trump, when her country called on her to serve, she did not chicken out.
09d5b719dc162ff28642771c8cc54bcd.jpg

The UK fought in World War 2? What was their role? Cannon fodder?

I wouldn't mind a permanent ban on him.He's widely disliked here.

I wonder if Will and Kate will meet him or it will be Charles and Camilla.

Simple as that. The queen is shook because she knows that the odds of trump not following all the ridiculous protocols on how to interact with her will make her look like a useless, outdated old cunt in front of her subjects. She can't have that since all she has left is prestige.

Last edited:
I wonder if Will and Kate will meet him or it will be Charles and Camilla.

Trump is the definition of a pig.There's no low he won't sink to, and his supporters are as bad as him,a completely deplorable,detestable bunch.

Back