Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

Simple as that. The queen is shook because she knows that the odds of trump not following all the ridiculous protocols on how to interact with her will make her look like a useless, outdated old cunt in front of her subjects. She can't have that since all she has left is prestige.

The Queen probably doesn't give two shits about him one way or the other and in her time she's probably had to put up with even bigger twats than Trump , as constitutional monarch she meets who ever she's told to meet at her governments behest .

Last edited:
He should just stay home and work on the needed things here.

Also no invitations to them here unless it's for work.

Fuck all the grandstanding and fuck anyone that doesn't show proper respect to the president be that Trump or Obama.

Hey man. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but these posts seem suspiciously like you meant to post with an alt account and used your regular account accidentally.

This. It blows my mind that people think America is the largest economy in the world. Try stepping out of your country for once. Legit it's crazy lol

People care much more about China than the US outside of America

And then you responded, questioning your own post 3 min later.

Do Americans really think they're the most powerful country in the world? Seriously, do they?

If I'm in the wrong, by all means, let me know, but from the outside looking in, that's pretty fishy.

Hey man. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but these posts seem suspiciously like you meant to post with an alt account and used your regular account accidentally.

And then you responded, questioning your own post 3 min later.

If I'm in the wrong, by all means, let me know, but from the outside looking in, that's pretty fishy.
Nope, no double accounts. I can't edit my own posts becauase of my yellow belts. So, I responded to myself instead of editing.

Nope, no double accounts. I can't edit my own posts becauase of my yellow belts. So, I responded to myself instead of editing.

That makes sense. Thanks. God knows how many people on this sub have alt accounts that they use.

Back