Drag Queen Story Time Hour megathread

MG.png

LduP.gif

White liberalism MUST be destroyed. How do white liberals become so deviant as to take their kids to this shit.

Jesus Christ dude. Fertility statues across all cultures throughout history have been like that. Google it.

85e76b78e9de6fb1b2be9e152b9bfe29.jpg

images

220px-Peter_Paul_Rubens_-_The_Three_Graces%2C_1635.jpg

122512_gettyimages53374813.jpg
I understand that. These were during times when food wasnt aplenty as it is now. A bigger fatter woman Would be better at bearing children. The Romans liked fat people cause fat meant wealth and plenty. You could afford to eat. It wasnt a very commonplace thing among average people.

Maybe I didnt explain my thought correctly. Women are fat and unhealthy as fuck now. I doubt most women throughout history lounged around and stuffed their faces all day. Most probably had to do their part which means an active lifestyle and no twinkies.

Why am I being commanded to look and behave more feminine, plus fuck some fat jellyrolled, womanly-acting dudes and trannies? I simply don't want that. I liked my action figures and toy trucks growing up, not barbie dolls.

Jesus Christ dude. Fertility statues across all cultures throughout history have been like that. Google it.

images

This carries forward into art in basically every period.

And was still the ideal in the 1960s.

It wasn't until Twiggy came along that skinny women got the spotlight.

twiggy-JOXG_o_tn.jpg

Hahah, they look funny. Marilyn is hot.

Oh wow look the lgtbq community doing and promoting more sick pedo shit.

S H O C K I N G

The insanity continues indeed. Not sure what can be done at this point.

Actually I think more accurate terminology would be - women are less ugly than men. Maybe not. Hmmm. But you get the gist.

Nah, that's entirely accurate. Most dudes are pretty disgusting, but that's as much down to poor body composition and really bad hygiene than it is being necessarily "ugly".

White liberalism MUST be destroyed. How do white liberals become so deviant as to take their kids to this shit.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2019/...u-have-transgender-people-talking-to-kids/amp

The mayor of Sparks, Nevada, told the Reno Gazette Journal he opposes the Drag Queen Story Hour movement — in which the performers read stories, often about LGBTQ issues, to young children — and tried to shut down one that took place Saturday at the Sparks Library.

The Drag Queen Story Hour — for kids ages 3 to 8 and featuring a pair of local drag queens — was a first for northern Nevada, the Gazette Journal said.

"It doesn't make any sense to me," Mayor Ron Smith told the paper. "It is absolutely ridiculous. Why would you have transgender people talking to kids?"

images

This carries forward into art in basically every period.

And was still the ideal in the 1960s.

It wasn't until Twiggy came along that skinny women got the spotlight.

twiggy-JOXG_o_tn.jpg

I understand that. These were during times when food wasnt aplenty as it is now. A bigger fatter woman Would be better at bearing children. The Romans liked fat people cause fat meant wealth and plenty. You could afford to eat. It wasnt a very commonplace thing among average people.

Maybe I didnt explain my thought correctly. Women are fat and unhealthy as fuck now. I doubt most women throughout history lounged around and stuffed their faces all day. Most probably had to do their part which means an active lifestyle and no twinkies.

Venus of Urbino (1534) [Titian]

640px-Tiziano_-_Venere_di_Urbino_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

The problem is that there's always been a bunch of homosexuals defining a large part of western culture in terms of its iconic art and painting the ceilings of churches and shit like that. So, the idealized male form has been left to be determined by gays, which - like men - is disgusting and shameful.

Alexander The Great (c. 300 BC) [Menas]

ATG.png

Antinous (130 AD) [Dunno, On Hadrian's Order]

Antinous.jpg

Vitruvian Man (1490) [Da Vinci]

VitruvianMan.jpg

David (1504) [Michelangelo]

David.jpg

Launching The Scull (1936) [Bruce Sargeant]

BTS.png

And here's Hetero Murkan Vitruvian Man, @Sohei.

c7217c54934bbcbe731bc89663b839f4.jpg

The attitude of some of you is frightening. The LGBTQ community is here to stay whether you like it or not. If young children are exposed to them at a young age, they will learn to respect them as they are rather than treat them as pariahs.

Not everyone has to look and act like you. Learn to appreciate the differences of people rather than spread hate. This is the problem with all the racist losers who support Trump. They hate diversity.

Maybe if the kids were Mexican, and the transgenders were white, they could find it in their hearts to sense that this all a little fucked up...

Imagine if the people the getting shot in Chicago all wore dresses? They'd exhume Bob Geldoff and solve that shit with just one concert.

There is a heirarchy of priority, children are supposed to be the ultimate no-go zone, but even the religion I follow had a problem with that.

It's tribalism that let things like residential schools, and Mount St Cashel fester and flourish, and you can see the very same dismissive attitudes in this thread.

And like I've always said @tonni , you are one of the few left leaners I respect the hell out of on this forum..

For me, finding out @tonni leaned left was almost as big an extinction level event as the revelation that @Zer was'nt Asian, and had no plans of transitioning into one.

Imagine if the people the getting shot in Chicago all wore dresses? They'd exhume Bob Geldoff and solve that shit with just one concert.

There is a heirarchy of priority, children are supposed to be the ultimate no-go zone, but even the religion I follow had a problem with that.

It's tribalism that let things like residential schools, and Mount St Cashel fester and flourish, and you can see the very same dismissive attitudes in this thread.

Bro, what the fuck are "LGBTQ issues" though? I keep reading this shit and I have no idea what they're talking about. It seems like it's entirely centered around pushing feminism and gender identity related stuff. If they wanted to talk about the actual historical contributions of people who happened to LGB, I could write the damn curriculum. That isn't what the hell this is. And why the endless barrage of trannies and drag queens, but total exclusion of people like "Deebo" and friends?

69KKbfJ.png

<36>

The attitude of some of you is frightening. The LGBTQ community is here to stay whether you like it or not. If young children are exposed to them at a young age, they will learn to respect them as they are rather than treat them as pariahs.

Not everyone has to look and act like you. Learn to appreciate the differences of people rather than spread hate. This is the problem with all the racist losers who support Trump. They hate diversity.
Or we just don't want our kids training to shake their assholes at people by trannies in preschool? Could be that.

Homosexuality isn't new, you know. Its not some thing our society just discovered and I don't really see how teaching children sexually provocative dances does any good for the gay community.

I get that people try to be edgy with their tolerance and all, but we're talking the sexual exploitation of children here. Have some decency.

Last edited:
He's transitioning... to a 40-something archetype.

40S.png
What's his current job anyway? Dude's out here living his best life with a personal IG photographer in tow. Just surfing and banging dimes on the beach like Arona.

And how'd you get yellowed?

Sheeit, this was over four years ago. It actually had me laughing pretty hard and @bobgeese reminded me of old Barney earlier this morning. Sometimes liberals go pretty hard on borderline gay shaming when it's a right-winger, and I get it from the perspective of their voting records (which are disgraceful) but it still kinda raises eyebrows. We don't know what to make of them - aside from superficial and shallow determinations - but for the most part won't bash them.

A proposal to background-check people for past sex offenses before they are allowed to make presentations at Wichita libraries was put on hold Tuesday, after a split in the board between those who want a complete ban on sex offenders and those who want staff to have some leeway.

https://www-1.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article234193237.html

There was also opposition from Thomas Witt, director of the LGBT rights group Equality Kansas who said this is an insult to the Wichita LGBT community.

“It’s clear why they’re checking for sex offenses only,” Witt said. “They’re trying to label the LGBT population in this city as sex offenders, which is offensive in and of itself.

https://www-1.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article234143707.html

The insanity continues and it's only going to get worse. Those taking this stance are basically admitting that this is a Mecca for paedophiles and predators, who they want to have access to children.The agenda is pretty much out in the open now and I don't think we are too far away from 'pedophobia' actually being a thing.

Back