Dudes wife named their son after her first love(without telling him)

You've not seen the thread asking men if they would 'allow' their wives/gf to have a male friend.

Lol, many guys say they would never allow it and believe that would prevent their S.O from cheating.
he edited his comment some time after I responded to it. We were talking about culture in the middle east. I guess I was wrong about muslim societies being controlling of their women.

he edited his comment some time after I responded to it. We were talking about culture in the middle east. I guess I was wrong about muslim societies being controlling of their women.
It's like I said in that other thread. Men who think they are controlling their women into faithfulness are just lying to themselves to protect their own insecurities. heck even under threat of death (Islam) if a woman wants to cheat, she will.

Sorry insecure guys, you aint controlling shit. You either make your woman want to be loyal to you and it be her choice or she will not.

It's like I said in that other thread. Men who think they are controlling their women into faithfulness are just lying to themselves to protect their own insecurities. heck even under threat of death (Islam) if a woman wants to cheat, she will.

Sorry insecure guys, you aint controlling shit. You either make your woman want to be loyal to you and it be her choice or she will not.
Yeah, I have no idea about the rate of female infidelity in muslim countries compared to the united states.

I swear to you guys my college sweetheart named her kid my name. Her husband and I share the same name, but I know she named the little shit after me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back