Dumbest thing you've heard in the gym.....

Your right, I meant stretching. You were doing the splits or some shit. Ill give you flexibility, you got that no doubt but you have never proven you can actually fight yet you call out other people all the time for not posting videos or being keyboard warriors.

For the record I know this is just a forum and you don't have to prove yourself to strangers, but for all the shit you talk and how much you call people out it would probably make people take you more seriously.

hmm i don't remember if i posted a pic of me doing the splits either i may have forgotten. The kick is the only thing i recall me posting.

I never set out to prove myself or bang on about others doing the same. If someones going to make outlandish claims do them with some sort of evidence to back up your statement. advising others not to be narrow minded is hardly talking shit especially compared to people who dismiss entire arts they are clueless about or in some cases claiming top mma fighters arent skilled :eek:

You don't see me here bashing styles left and right

Ill give you that, but that's about it. You have posted shit about martial arts that you claim are facts and when people disagree you insult them, plus you do in fact come off as very insecure and immature as well.

I'm not defending chino's sig or how he always rags on tma's, I just don't give a shit. You obviously do so that is your job to come up with a counter argument. Unfortunately for you you usually handle this part very poorly, calling people keyboard warriors, claiming they don't actually compete when you have never proven that you do either.
I never set out to prove myself or bang on about others doing the same. If someones going to make outlandish claims do them with some sort of evidence to back up your statement.

You should follow your own advice. You "banged on" about others doing the same in this thread.

I just realized how much time I wasted in this thread though, I feel like a tard. I'm out before I get a fucking migraine.

"Ill give you that, but that's about it. You have posted shit about martial arts that you claim are facts and when people disagree you insult them, plus you do in fact come off as very insecure and immature as well. "

I act like a smart ass often but that is only is someone is being rude. The rare instance someone behaves themselves and discusses some thing rationally i respond like wise. But if they are going to be close minded there is no point in trying to explain anything because it is like talking to a brick wall.

"I'm not defending chino's sig or how he always rags on tma's, I just don't give a shit. You obviously do so that is your job to come up with a counter argument. Unfortunately you usually handle this part very poorly, calling people keyboard warriors, ect."

The sanda history thing was an example of this. I provided a historical link pointing to what was being discussed and he just kept babbling on so i let him have fun with it. The same thing happened with numerous threads on here. it's almost if you make an an ACTUAL arguement on something you catch flak for it.

i present plenty of logical ponts in my posts just in a very arrogant manner most of the time.

Last edited:
how so? I dont spend my time on here bashing what people choose to do in martial arts. I'm quite the smart ass with certain people here sure but im just like that in general:icon_chee

Come on man. Everyone knows the instant way to be cool and be accepted in the standup is to bash tae kwon do.

legs you're the man!!! i swear... i just seen it... in a REAL LIFE STREET fighitng situation brah... just like you always talk about. this guy knocked out 2 attackers with a double spin kick!! just like in the movies!!

Your right, I meant stretching. You were doing the splits or some shit. Ill give you flexibility, you got that no doubt but you have never proven you can actually fight yet you call out other people all the time for not posting videos or being keyboard warriors.

For the record I know this is just a forum and you don't have to prove yourself to strangers, but for all the shit you talk and how much you call people out it would probably make people take you more seriously.

true that. I dont know why some 'tards...cough* mahoney cough* think that just because some of us actually compete , that all of us should out ourselves n our records.
Me ...i've fought 3 times , sat out a year n half due to a fucked up coach , sickness, n recently an MCL tear (yup 09-10 was a great year). Im due to fight (boxing) in Sept and (Muy Thai) Oct, so theres that. My current boxing coach is a former IBO World Champion n has fought guys like Floyd Mayweather, Ricky Hatton and was even due to fight Casamayor except that SARS outbreak fucked up his travel plans.
I spar almost everyday n twice a week have wars with these two guys who have had 25+ fights.
Does that mean im gonna post up my name/record/vids up ......FUCK NO. I did that before n some loons from here online stalked me , found out what city, province i live in , what gym i go to , whose my coach......fucking creepy. Plus if some online nerds could do that then whats to stop a prospective opponent from doing that ? Shit , I would and do ! On here i sometimes list my favourite moves or ask advice on my weaknesses , why the fuck would i want my name associated with that ?
Obviously dipshits like Legs ,who like the sound of their own voice so much ,dont realise this.....maybe cuz they dont compete.

Like i always say, u can judge the truth of the person in his posts. If a guy says he fights , you'll know. If a guy says he has a BB in Judo , you'll know and if he's full of shit.....YOU'LL KNOW !!!

Lol ...i remember his stupid flexy pics BS. In some fucking thread , trying to prove a non-existant point that he's the shit , he asked me to check out his "sparring" vids. Of course i couldnt be bothered to. Funny now hearing it was just flexy stuff.

:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Lol ...i remember his stupid flexy pics BS. In some fucking thread , trying to prove a non-existant point that he's the shit , he asked me to check out his "sparring" vids. Of course i couldnt be bothered to. Funny now hearing it was jus flexy stuff.

you got me confused with someone else:icon_lol:

you're 200+lbs right ? n be doing tma/boxing since childhood n grappling for a year or so ?
If it wasnt u nvm but im pretty sure it was you.

yeeeeeeah but i never posted pictures or videos of me flexing or whatever you are getting at. As i said youre mixing different people together.:D

Last edited:
Ok... I practice kyokushin, dont know if that counts as a TMA (and therefore not welcome here) but sparring in it is quite a bit like muay thai (yes i did a couple of classes) in fact some of kyokushin was assimilated from muay thai I have been told (kicking style for body/leg kicks) and i feel I am learning while i do and that i am fighting better, it is full contact, no pads sparring, so i feel I can take a punch/ Kick ok which I think counts for something, and i feel in better shape, neither of these are bad things

What is a TMA?? and why are they bad, If you mean traditional martial art, then wouldnt those include muay thai ( a very old martial art from asia) and brazilian jujutsu (developed from a very old martial art from japan) which most people claim are doing gang busters in MMA at the moment, at least many of the top fighters practice at least one of these, so how then, are TMA's useless?

Yeah it was you.

See even my dog is laughing !!!

Uh no i havent posted a video of me doing anything.

It must be a shame to know your dog is more intelligent than you nutz. :icon_lol:

LEGS MAHONEY;39224655]Uh no i havent posted a video of me doing anything.

yeah ok ....all of us are just making up the exact same story without ever having met each other.
:rolleyes:

your dog is more intelligent than you nutz.

sometimes i think that too. He sits around all day doing nothing but licking his balls and occasionally farting and has me trained to walk him out for an hour at night n feed him big bowls of food. Sometimes he gets me to massage him for free too !
Kinda like your lifestyle at your mum's !

Ps- I like your quick replies. Shows you ARE a loser who sits on a computer all day yacking it up on an online forum.

1)People with little to no training coming in thinking they can box.

2)People that get lit up striking and all of a sudden they are a grappler and would just "take it to the ground."

3) Me saying Machida would win the 2nd fight against Shogun Rua.

yeah ok ....all of us are just making up the exact same story without ever having met each other.
:rolleyes:.
skizzit admitted he was mistaken on who i was .... can you not read at all? :icon_lol:

This sounds like the Gossip Girl forum, please quit bitching ladies.

Back