Media Dustin Poirier did not go to salt lake early

Cultural sewer is easily California.

not to mention California is the literal sewer of the untied states with the most pollution and sewage run off in the ocean..

salt lake city just has some of worst air in the world, worse than most major citys in florida with a higher population..

o_O florida bro?

You do understand a single parent household is the opposite of deadbeat dad's, right? Reading comprehension (Florida ranks 26th in educational attainment, so this checks out)

Aside from having the largest GDP in the country (and literally 4th largest in the world, on par with other major nation states) California has the most millionaires of any US state, and roughly double Texas which is in second place.

No big surprise there's nothing there for you.
Uh what?
no it doesn’t genius a single parent household includes single mothers that are a single parent household because of usually deadbeat dads..why are you assuming a single parent household means a father is in the picture? It means there is a absence of a partner or spouse..great reading comprehension you got there..

https://www.statista.com/statistics...-single-mother-households-in-the-us-by-state/

there ya go bud “single parent households led by mothers” as you can see California has more than florida.

ahh yes the most millionaire’s, and also the most homeless you must love the contrast.

Last edited:
Uh what?
no it doesn’t genius a single parent household includes single mothers that are a single parent household because of usually deadbeat dads..why are you assuming a single parent household means a father is in the picture? It means there is a absence of a partner or spouse..great reading comprehension you got there..

the deadbeat dads are in Florida

This is so on brand

You do understand a single parent household is the opposite of deadbeat dad's, right? Reading comprehension (Florida ranks 26th in educational attainment, so this checks out)
Lets not forget what you falsely claimed.
Hey dumbo, guess where those deadbeat dads go to live?
based on what? Your narrative?
I mean maybe the father just wants to get far away from the mother who statistically is likely to be addicted to drugs since its California.

Lets not forget what you falsely claimed.

No dumbo, you just legitimately did not understand that a deadbeat Dad cannot live in a single parent household.

Top States Where Loser Deadbeat Dad's are Probably Living

Guess who's ranked #3 in the country?

based on what? Your narrative?.

It isn't my opinion that California is the #4 economy by GDP in the entire world, or that its the highest concentration of millionaires in America by a huge margin.

I wasn't born in California nor do I work there, you're just a complete moron on the internet. "Florida man says...." you know the rest.

Yeah, such a downgrade from Florida, the cultural and literal sewer of the United States.

All the data suggests that it is a pretty happy place for people to live. Anyone who espouses Florida is a cultural sewer that hasn't visited (or refuses to admit that they did) Baltimore, Detroit, Oakland, Baton Rouge, Portland, Stockton, Fresno, and many other God awful cities including all over the Appalachia is being quite disingenuous.

Way to try to derail a topic with some racially charged nonsense.

Anyway, Dustin would love SLC.

No dumbo, you just legitimately did not understand that a deadbeat Dad cannot live in a single parent household.

Top States Where Loser Deadbeat Dad's are Probably Living

Guess who's ranked #3 in the country?

It isn't my opinion that California is the #4 economy by GDP in the entire world, or that its the highest concentration of millionaires in America by a huge margin.

I wasn't born in California nor do I work there, you're just a complete moron on the internet. "Florida man says...." you know the rest.
A deadbeat dad creates a single parent household bud thats very definition of a deadbeat dad.
Your reading comprehension is ironically ass.

A father thats not around for his children aka households with single mothers with fathers that dont support the household..

you know that one statistic i showed you that was higher in California..
Cool the link you provided showed no statistics that are relevant to the facts which is California has more single mothers because theres not fathers in the picture aka deadbeats.

What does it mean if California has more millionaires?
You’re still a loser on the internet not a millionaire in California.

having soo much money in a state with soo much homeless and unemployment is actually embarrassing, you’re just too stupid to realize it.

Been saying this, conditioning will be the defining factor, not skills. DP is confident in some elevation tent he's been sleeping in. It's not the same.

I forget the saying "Train and sea level, live at altitude" or is it the reverse? If dude is using a tent, that might do the trick.

I don't know the times of their interviews and their weigh ins.
But Justin's voice was bad and he was moving the whole interview.
Dustin was witty though

All the data suggests that it is a pretty happy place for people to live. Anyone who espouses Florida is a cultural sewer that hasn't visited (or refuses to admit that they did) Baltimore, Detroit, Oakland, Baton Rouge, Portland, Stockton, Fresno, and many other God awful cities including all over the Appalachia is being quite disingenuous.

Way to try to derail a topic with some racially charged nonsense.

Anyway, Dustin would love SLC.
Portland is an incredible place with more natural beauty than 99% of major cities, it has many many great neighborhoods, a great music scene, good transit infrastructure, a great beer scene, legal weed, walkable neighborhoods, a great zoo. It's really unfortunate that it's currently experiencing a lot of homelessness because our nation refuses to address the issues creating them. But that is all contained to a relatively small area in comparison to the whole Portland metro. That you described it as a cultural sewer just signifies you're likely a country bumpkin in some flat desolate stretch of land quaking in your boots from years of fox News rotting your brain.

Florida has decided that it's going to teach in schools that slavery brought personal benefits to black people, and it's currently trying to legislate a genocide against trans people. It's a place full of geriatric reactionary retirees, endless cookie cutter suburbs, and a fuck ton of critters that want to kill you. Did I mention it's going to be underwater in the near future? Do I even need to go into how it's a globally known meme about Florida man and how shitty and depraved that state is? It's the butt of jokes on a global scale. Come off it bud. Don't front

Portland is an incredible place with more natural beauty than 99% of major cities, it has many many great neighborhoods, a great music scene, good transit infrastructure, a great beer scene, legal weed, walkable neighborhoods, a great zoo. It's really unfortunate that it's currently experiencing a lot of homelessness because our nation refuses to address the issues creating them. But that is all contained to a relatively small area in comparison to the whole Portland metro. That you described it as a cultural sewer just signifies you're likely a country bumpkin in some flat desolate stretch of land quaking in your boots from years of fox News rotting your brain.

Florida has decided that it's going to teach in schools that slavery brought personal benefits to black people, and it's currently trying to legislate a genocide against trans people. It's a place full of geriatric reactionary retirees, endless cookie cutter suburbs, and a fuck ton of critters that want to kill you. Did I mention it's going to be underwater in the near future? Do I even need to go into how it's a globally known meme about Florida man and how shitty and depraved that state is? It's the butt of jokes on a global scale. Come off it bud. Don't front

I've had fun in Portland. Poor man's SF IMHO. It also has one of the highest crime rates for a city its size in the entire country. The way you describe Portland basically describes Stockton, CA too -- you'd be shocked at the culture that's there and the great vibes/experiences you can have. But drive 2 blocks away and get absolutely mugged and murdered hahaha.

I've lived in all kinds of areas (including northern California that is hardly discernible from Washington/Oregon). The fact that you have to resort to peri-racist insults ("country blumpkin") and Fox News citations just shows you just have some axe to grind and have to create an imaginary boogeyman to argue with. It's okay to grow up and allow other people to disagree with you without a throwing a fit and making caricatures of them because they have a broader perspective. A genocide against trans people <45> meanwhile in Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc. etc. there are actual genocides against LGBT+ people. Your perspective is lacking, which is why you would call Florida a sewer because it has... critters and suburbs? Jeez man. When I was living in the hood in south Stockton I would have loved to live in a suburb with some gators compared to the neighbors I had haha.

As I said. Dustin would love SLC. Especially this time of year, it's gorgeous.

Nate landed one solid, clean punch. He tried to follow up, its a weird myth that he didn't, but his punches looked like throwing spaghetti. Nate threw his follow up punches like you punch in a nightmare.

It's not really a myth though, Nate rocked Leon at 1:04 left on the clock poses, points, stalks and it was till :55 seconds left till he threw his next punch. Nates punches always like that because he over extends on his punches.

It's not really a myth though, Nate rocked Leon at 1:04 left on the clock poses, points, stalks and it was till :55 seconds left till he threw his next punch. Nates punches always like that because he over extends on his punches.

Right so you are saying it was literal seconds (less than 10 total) before Nate landed his next punch, and if you are unaware feinting and stalking is part of fighting, particularly when you got the ever loving shit beaten out of you for 24 minutes prior.

Nate doesn't always throw useless spaghetti punches he was just beaten up and had nothing left to give.

Leon showed an incredible chin and recovery time - he gets ROCKED with a super clean, right on the button straight punch, and is clear of cob webs and back to winning the round ~20 seconds later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back