Elections Election Fraud update V.2 - more evidence?

So did any state governments end up sending alternate electoral votes, or did that just fizzle like every other ploy they’ve pushed in the past two months?

4,216,030 casted in person

2,637,065 casted via mail-in/absentee

115,899 Provisional ballots (19,571 rejected) (5,644 partially counted)

So that's a total of 6,949,423 people that voted in the election according to Dos/Sure. Now where the PA GOP got their numbers from I don't know, do you?

https://www.dos.pa.gov//VotingElections/BEST/Pages/BEST-Election-Stats.aspx
I don't know, I haven't asked them. But you can immediately see how clueless state officials are and how nothing on that page makes sense.

1. The page you listed has :
Untitled.png

2. From the same source:
Untitled.png

The same source reports two different numbers of verified voters. That difference is a staggering 79,467
If state officials have no idea of the number of eligible voters, how can someone claim there can't be fraud? That's precisely the environment in which fraud happens. When you can't find a precise number that went in, and a precise number that went out. This isn't quantum mechanics, we're talking discrete math here. To answer your question, my guess is that the analysts used a different number published on the DOS site, just as there are two numbers for eligible voters.

I don't know, I haven't asked them. But you can immediately see how clueless state officials are and how nothing on that page makes sense.

Untitled.png

2. From the same source:
Untitled.png

The same source reports two different numbers of verified voters. That difference is a staggering 79,467
If state officials have no idea of the number of eligible voters, how can someone claim there can't be fraud? That's precisely the environment in which fraud happens. When you can't find a precise number that went in, and a precise number that went out. This isn't quantum mechanics, we're talking discrete math here. To answer your question, my guess is that the analysts used a different number published on the DOS site, just as there are two numbers for eligible voters.
Under 1: number of certified registered voters for the 2020 general election, so, number per 11/03/2020
Under 2: number of registered voters per 12/28/2020; the spreadsheet actually states that in A1, which you conveniently decided not to include in your screenshot

So did any state governments end up sending alternate electoral votes, or did that just fizzle like every other ploy they’ve pushed in the past two months?

They have 2 more days to certify alternative electors and at this point without much of a bark it doesn’t look like that is going to happen.

Under 1: number of certified registered voters for the 2020 general election, so, number per 11/03/2020
Under 2: number of registered voters per 12/28/2020; the spreadsheet actually states that in A1, which you conveniently decided not to include in your screenshot
so 80,000 voters vanished overnight?

Untitled.png

2. From the same source:
Untitled.png

I'm just going to layout a guess that you (like the GOP) chose to not read that page.

And probably missed this tidbit.

Please note the top two links lead to Excel documents with several worksheets that show data on a week by week basis. The tabs appear at the bottom of the document. These sheets do not represent cumulated totals.

I'd like to add that you can't reasonably have 80,000 less voters a month and a half later, considering the neighboring state (NY) is ongoing its biggest exodus. They're not going to Honolulu you know, but to neighboring states like PA where covid laws are more lax.

New York State and NYC face devastating exodus of taxpayers | Disrn

According to the website Zippia, which used data from the Census to determine where New Yorkers are landing, the most popular destinations are New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Connecticut, and North Carolina.
Here's Where New Yorkers Are Headed As State Sees Population Drop Of 80,000 Last Year | Yonkers Daily Voice

So, you're telling me that Pennsylvania lost 80,000 voters since the nov 3 election, while receiving an influx of voters from NY?

I'm just going to layout a guess that you (like the GOP) chose to not read that page.

And probably missed this tidbit.
and? how does that tidbit discredit that as of now there are 80,000 less voters in Pennsylvania than during the nov 3 election?

I'd like to add that you can't reasonably have 80,000 less voters a month and a half later, considering the neighboring state (NY) is ongoing its biggest exodus. They're not going to Honolulu you know, but to neighboring states like PA where covid laws are more lax.

New York State and NYC face devastating exodus of taxpayers | Disrn

Here's Where New Yorkers Are Headed As State Sees Population Drop Of 80,000 Last Year | Yonkers Daily Voice

So, you're telling me that Pennsylvania lost 80,000 voters since the nov 3 election, while receiving an influx of voters from NY?
<{Heymansnicker}>

Back