Eminem rap devil response

You realize recovery sold 10million copies and won Grammy for best rap album right?

Proof that em fans will promote any trash he puts out. Not proof that album was good. It was horrible.

KOTD was good at one point (corny as fuck now though) and barely any of those guys sound interesting on tracks. Funny thing is, they would ALL say that MGK's track was.......

tenor.gif

Compared to Em's.
They’d be right! You can tell MGK is new to the whole diss genre

The fan made response to MGK was better than both rappers songs

And Fall Out Boy fans will promote MGKs.

I don’t even know one MGK song besides rap devil. Eminem picked a can to battle with. I guess he knows he can’t go with real battle rappers eh. Waits 6 years and says hey!! I bet my stans will act like this is hot fire when even drakes back2back was better than this trash LOL nevermind Adonis which is real personal shit on a different level.

Em fans are just nerds who like wordplay. The type of goofs who would be scared shitless in a real hood. Gtfo and stay in the burbs flipping words and worshipping the rap Elvis like he is the goat when 90% is his tracks are meaningless, childish trash. I listen back to shit I used to like and am like wow..... I should have just stuck with rappers that say something like talib, common, mos def or by modern standards Kendrick who already has a legacy 10x greater than em

Last edited:
I don’t even know one MGK song besides rap devil. Eminem picked a can to battle with. I guess he knows he can’t go with real battle rappers eh. Waits 6 years and says hey!! I bet my stans will act like this is hot fire when even drakes back2back was better than this trash LOL nevermind Adonis which is real personal shit on a different level.

Em fans are just nerds who like wordplay. The type of goofs who would be scared shitless in a real good. Gtfo and stay in the burbs flipping words and worshipping the rap Elvis like he is the goat when 90% is his tracks are meaningless, childish trash. I listen back to shit I used to like and am like wow..... I should have just stuck with rappers that say something like talib, common, mos def or by modern standards Kendrick who already has a legacy 10x greater than em
^^ Wall of anger. Is that you MGK?

Respond if true

Nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap, nope.

He should have let the fire die down and expire at 30. When you don’t take your own advice this is what happens. People acting like kamikaze is some masterpiece LOL

Lol
It's 21Savage

And, my...such a response.
Lol his response is cringeworthy
“em fans are just nerds who enjoy wordplay.”
So being proficient in rapping makes em and his fan wannabes.
“You taxi drivers are a bunch of nerds scared of a bike seat, hangs out with your drivers licenses.”

Lol
“You taxi drivers are a bunch of nerds scared of a bike seat, hangs out with your drivers licenses.”
He prob loves mumblerap tbh

Lol

Em can’t make good songs anymore. Rap is music, son. In case you didn’t realize that and ems music has sucked for a long time. Wordplay and rhyme schemes don’t change the fact that his content is garbage, childish and past it’s prime. Dick in your mouth, insulting pop culture, critics and the media (fake news trump style but he hates trump lol) isn’t new. He just not adding anything to his legacy. It’s all the same shit from his prime except the songs now suck. It’s fitting he picked a garbage rapper like MGK to battle with. It’s about his level now. All over a tweet from 6 years ago lol petty motherfucker

Accept it. Rap isn’t for old men who can’t evolve.

This and Kamikaze is exactly what needed to happen to the rap game. Hopefully kamikaze will get current day rappers to stop with the mumble garbage.

He prob loves mumblerap tbh

You probably, like em, think MGK is a mumble rapper. He isn’t. He is just a pretty basic rapper. He still got at em and under his skin easily lol

Em is so insecure. Half his tracks are insulting anybody who doesn’t realize how great he is. That is why MGK got him with that track. Rich, famous and well respected but still an attention whore, self mythologizing insecure child. Like many of his fans who can’t take any criticism of him without being butt hurt af. Like you lol trying to insinuate I love MGK when I don’t even know who the fuck he is lol

Em can’t make good songs anymore. Rap is music, son. In case you didn’t realize that and ems music has sucked for a long time. Wordplay and rhyme schemes don’t change the fact that his content is garbage, childish and past it’s prime. Dick in your mouth, insulting pop culture, critics and the media (fake news trump style but he hates trump lol) isn’t new. He just not adding anything to his legacy. It’s all the same shit from his prime except the songs now suck. It’s fitting he picked a garbage rapper like MGK to battle with. It’s about his level now. All over a tweet from 6 years ago lol petty motherfucker

Accept it. Rap isn’t for old men who can’t evolve.

The problem with this statement is it doesnt reflect reality.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markbe...ds-boosting-100-million-fortune/#281f98d35c00

You probably, like em, think MGK is a mumble rapper. He isn’t. He is just a pretty basic rapper. He still got at em and under his skin easily lol

Em is so insecure. Half his tracks are insulting anybody who doesn’t realize how great he is. That is why MGK got him with that track. Rich, famous and well respected but still an attention whore, self mythologizing insecure child. Like many of his fans who can’t take any criticism of him without being butt hurt af. Like you lol trying to insinuate I love MGK when I don’t even know who the fuck he is lol

MGK isn’t a mumble rapper, but I group him with them because they’re all garbage LOL

Back