England says children raped by muslim gangs consented, BARF INSIDE!!!

Lol nowhere in that article did they disclose religious background.

Nice #nothingburgerwithfries

Hmmm, linked article doesn't contain the level of specificity the OP suggests.

If you read my WHOLE OP you would see why I thought such, here it is again

NOW WHY DO I THINK THEY WERE MUSLIMS?

"One girl who was raped and sexually assaulted by a gang of older men when she was 14"

You start getting into gang rape it starts to sound like this
http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/10...gnoring-massive-pakistani-led-child-sex-ring/

A new investigation by the Daily Express has found that the massive Rotherham child sex exploitation ring whose discovery rocked England two years ago is not only still in operation, but is as strong as ever. Reports from social workers, police, residents, and abuse victims all said the same thing: It’s still happening on an “industrial scale.”

In 2014, an independent inquiry led by Alexis Jay, a former senior social worker, found that men of Pakistani origin had groomed at least 1,400 young girls for sexual exploitation over the previous 16 years. These girls, as young as 12, were variously raped, abducted, tortured, and forced into prostitution. Keep in mind, this happened—and is still happening—in the heart of England, not some far-flung banana republic.

^^^ LOOK AT THE LARGE NUMBERS OF RAPES AND THAT IT IS GANG RAPES, ALSO THEY WERE GROOMED,, YOUNG AS 12, I AM NOT GOING OUT ON A LIMB AT ALL HERE.

SORRY IF YOU CANNOT PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER.

Now, if this was a bunch of young teen boys with older female teachers all the guys would say, "Of course they consented! It was the greatest day of their lives up to that point!"

What does that have to do with anything??? We get it, you don't give a fuck about children getting raped. It fits your personality. Have a seat over there.

Just had to hack this one together:
PicsArt0718073319.jpg

Edit: It's Sadiq Khan, "Part and parcel" etc...as Anderson Silva, who said "is normal"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to be a piece of shit.

It always amazes me that it is often the same men who decry feminism and what they see as the current culture's treatment of men as second-class citizens who will be the first to hold young females to a different standard than young males when it comes to sexual consent.

It always amazes me that it is often the same men who decry feminism and what they see as the current culture's treatment of men as second-class citizens who will be the first to hold young females to a different standard than young males when it comes to sexual consent.
Tell you what, when you find a story of a woman getting a boy drunk, dragging him into a secluded area, and forcing herself onto him against his will, with great pain and to his horror, then you'll have some equivalency. Until then, I dub thee "El Crappo".

Last edited:
Cliffs: England said that children as young as 12 that were raped by muslim gangs are not due compensation because they consented!!! This is the most fucking disgusting shit I have read for a long time and Bret Easton Ellis is my favorite novelist.
It is a war against european people, those migrants are just the grunts, the minions.

Now, if this was a bunch of young teen boys with older female teachers all the guys would say, "Of course they consented! It was the greatest day of their lives up to that point!"

what the fuck, are you trying to say sexual abuse on children as young as 12 isnt that bad because we wouldnt be mad if teenage boys got laid?

1- are you one of those MGTOW tryhards? men as second class citizens?

2-of course there is more outrage when girls are raped than boys, due to the physical trauma and risk of pregnancy.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Tell you what, when you find a story of a woman getting a boy drunk, dragging him into a secluded area, and forcing herself onto him against his will, with great pain and to his horror, then you'll have some equivalency. Until then, I dub thee "El Crappo".

im shocked that @ultramanhyata is trying to downplay the rape of children to fit his agenda of blaming his failures on "the current culture's treatment of men as second-class citizens"

i knew he was a shitty poster, but damn. who tries to make seem like raping children isnt as bad as we think "BECAUSE WHAT ABOUT"

This is why you should enjoy the destruction of the cuck west, the scum deserve it.

Epitome of pedo lovers and animal fuckers, muslims are natural devolution for the historically pedo west.

This is why you should enjoy the destruction of the cuck west, the scum deserve it.

Epitome of pedo lovers and animal fuckers, muslims are natural devolution for the historically pedo west.
Historically, the whole world is pedo if we're applying the loose definition that we use today. Poland has a very low AoC of 15.

Their double standards disgust me.

<DisgustingHHH>

Historically, the whole world is pedo if we're applying the loose definition that we use today. Poland has a very low AoC of 15.

What exactly is there to be loosely defined about "child fucking" ? you weirdos deserve whats coming.

West has always been big on kiddie fucking, now its just your kids getting fucked.

I am not surprised by this. I am surprised they even track stats on it. The English police fully support Islamic crime and terrorism. Weird to see them even release any information it.
Well yes of course they do. They're appointed by the Government who actively support the Islamification of the UK. Everyone from Teresa May to Jeremy Corbin to Prince Charles to Emma Watson supports this agenda. All there is on the other side is Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson and Morrissey.

More Muslim winning.

They attack not with traditional weapons, but by putting their people in high positions.

More Muslim winning.

They attack not with traditional weapons, but by putting their people in high positions.

Conquest by Muslim penis and demographic replacement.

The cock is mightier than the sword.

I'd rather lose to a civilization that was technologically superior and just over powered us ... Instead we are losing our civilization to a bunch of Prius driving shepherds.

Conquest by Muslim penis and demographic replacement.

The cock is mightier than the sword.

I'd rather lose to a civilization that was technologically superior and just over powered us ... Instead we are losing our civilization to a bunch of Prius driving shepherds.

Those countries are too powerful to take down technologically or with traditional weapons and armies.

Enemies are thinking outside the box and doing more damge in other ways.
They laugh at Americans who wait with their guns.
Because that's not the fight today

Those countries are too powerful to take down technologically or with traditional weapons and armies.

Enemies are thinking outside the box and doing more damge in other ways.
They laugh at Americans who wait with their guns.
Because that's not the fight today

It wouldn't surprise me if mosques are actively encouraging British Muslims to have more and more children for the upcoming civil war. Their "duty" as Muslims.

Back