England says children raped by muslim gangs consented, BARF INSIDE!!!

This has to be fake news right? Years ago I remember reading about the utter uselessness of UK government. They are by far the most weak of them all. Canada has light years to catch up with their sheer irrelevance.
They are not weak at all...it is a war against us. The impunity toward the most violent, horrible , appalling crimes are a powerfull tool for made the societies collapsing.

Anglos and Muslims have more in common than they would like to admit.

Pretty funny coming from you. Mexico allows men to fuck 14 year olds legally.

A 14 year old girl from my town was raped by 50 year old illegal alien from Mexico. He was arrested and fled to Mexico after he made bail. Bounty hunters went to Mexico to get him but the Mexican police protected the rapist because fucking 14 year old children is legal in Mexico.

The rapist returned to my town and blew the girl's head off. Thanks for sending your best, and it seems Muslims and Mexicans have a lot in common.

A year ago I would have thought the national actions speech was over the top. Now i think if i was English i would be joining. This is a fitting speech for this thread.

Time to move to the country and eat a lot of peaches. As you can see in the video, there are country ninjas too, so one must be careful.

Pretty funny coming from you. Mexico allows men to fuck 14 year olds legally.

A 14 year old girl from my town was raped by 50 year old illegal alien from Mexico. He was arrested and fled to Mexico after he made bail. Bounty hunters went to Mexico to get him but the Mexican police protected the rapist because fucking 14 year old children is legal in Mexico.

The rapist returned to my town and blew the girl's head off. Thanks for sending your best, and it seems Muslims and Mexicans have a lot in common.

1.- Only judges can give a green go to extradition and only at the behest of the government asking for said extradition.

Im pretty sure the US police wont release anyone to a foreign bounty hunter either.

2.- In which Mexican state is it legal to have sex with 14 years old?

3.- Thats not why i said such a thing in the first place.

You know the situation in your continent is completely fucked when the only people speaking truth are the fucking fascists and nazis......

For fuck's sake, and these liberal politicians wonder why far right populism is growing.

You know the situation in your continent is completely fucked when the only people speaking truth are the fucking fascists and nazis......

For fuck's sake, and these liberal politicians wonder why far right populism is growing.

The Left is the Nazis.

Back