ENTER THE DRAGON Remake (John Wick's David Leitch in Talks to Direct)

Jet Li could have pulled this off MAYBE.

lol @ these responses being blinded by their love for Bruce Lee and childhood nostalgia. Enter the Dragon has aged almost as poorly as Bruce Lee himself lmao. between, the horrendous sound effects, unrealistic fighting, shit dialogue, and campy delivery that would make George Lucas erect, this movie needs a remake. By removing the nostalgia goggles, and pretending your childhood didn't consist of pretending to kung fu some fuckers, you'll see this movie is borderline comedy.

c4RuAdp.gif

should star a digital bruce lee or use the original bruce lee footage from the first one and insert it into a newly shot movie

Enter the Dragon was a masterpiece and one of my first DVD purchases... or one of the 5 free DVD selections I picked that were free with DVD player.

Only way they could improve it is with ample gratuitous hot female nudity.

The lead doesn't need to be a Bruce Lee lookalike.

If they're gonna redo something, redo Game of Death and fix those scenes with cardboard cut out and footage from other movies spliced in.

lol @ these responses being blinded by their love for Bruce Lee and childhood nostalgia. Enter the Dragon has aged almost as poorly as Bruce Lee himself lmao. between, the horrendous sound effects, unrealistic fighting, shit dialogue, and campy delivery that would make George Lucas erect, this movie needs a remake. By removing the nostalgia goggles, and pretending your childhood didn't consist of pretending to kung fu some fuckers, you'll see this movie is borderline comedy.
That is part of the charm and what makes it a classic.

This would be a great vehicle for Fallon Fox.

Needs a white guy as the main star

should star a digital bruce lee or use the original bruce lee footage from the first one and insert it into a newly shot movie

That has worked wonderfully in the past

1349.jpg

I agree, we need more realism in a movie abour a martial arts tournament run by a drug lord/slaver on his private island protected by all an martial artist security team.

<GOT4>

is the lead is gonna be scar jo?

seriously.. wtf

YN3sZOP.jpg

Seriously though... leave this one alone. Call it something else... but don't fook with Enter the Dragon.

Is long as Bruce Lee's character is played by a skinny blonde woman, I'll be happy.

If they gotta do it then there'z only one clear choice to play Bruce Lee.

shoop-groovy-lee-bwr-slo-mo-in-gif.410983

@biggrooverider

Attachments

• Shoop groovy Lee-BWR-slo-mo-IN.gif
    Shoop groovy Lee-BWR-slo-mo-IN.gif
    959.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Back