Examples of salty fans lurking in the shadows praying for someone’s downfall

I was definitely a bit salty about Weidman, but he had such rough downfall that I ended up feeling bad for him. Still think he was always a bit overrated.

Perhaps replying to a thread that complains about posters who secretly desire the fighter who beat their fighter is actually worse.
Which makes me worse than you.
Until someone replies to this post, and then he's worst.
Nahhhh

Dude made a THREAD about it. Thats different.

We are innocent,and free of a all sin,in this regard.

If there's one thing salty MMA fans are bad at, it's 'lurking in the shadows'.

Poor Conor fans, they must've given up by now..

e03a8e296c504f49b64803c062c8eed9_w200.gif

Conors run was so weird. Never have I seen so many random casual dorks identify with a fighter like that

Jon Jones haters have been lurking in their shadowy mancaves waiting for him to lose for over a decade, now they're clinging to Stipe to beat Jones. Imagine that.

<JonesLaugh>

As a jones hater I'm pretty satisfied with the amount of L's he's taken. We saw him clearly lose to Reyes. Then leave the division over it and sit out until Francis was gone. He also cried when he was arrested. And the best of all, he was dominated by Matt Hamilton.

There are so many examples of fans of a specific fighter who can’t cope with the fact that their fighter lost, and instead of giving credit to the person who beat their fighter, they lurk in the background waiting for that person to lose.

They watch every single fight of the person who beat their favorite fighter, waiting for the opportunity to hate on them and say they “ were never that good”

I’ll start with Max Holloway fans. They will never get over the fact that their boy got beat by Volk 3 different times. They are lurking, waiting for Volk to lose so they can downgrade him.

They’re so obvious about it too. Every time another Volk fight comes around, this random horde of accounts come out of the woodwork crapping on Volk.

What’s funny is, even if you downgrade the guy who beat your favorite fighter (especially multiple times), you’re just making your favorite fighter look even worse, because they lost to the person you’re saying was “never that good”.
I swear I use to be this exactly against volk, but since or cuz of the Ortega fight that man has my full respect, u can’t deny that heart, even if u deny the skills.

You can add Islam fans, too. I have never seen a fanbase take a "win" this personally. They became Yair fans out of nowhere and were praying on Volk's downfall. Topuria is the next guy for them, expect to see a lot of Topuria fans around December. God help them, I don't know how they would cope if their guy were to lose his belt.
:: drum roll ::

Islam and volk both rule to real fight fans! Wow

I remember for the first time actually feeling bad for a fighter on social media when I'd look at volk's posts after that second fight. Fans were outright harassing the guy and it was constant, message after message of verbal hate on anything the guy posted. I'm glad it is over now, but people really gave volk a hard time over those max fights.
He didn't give two shits tho. He only grew in confidence since then

I do not run.. And I will never hide.

My opinions, judgements, and disdain for lowlifes is part of the public record. I don’t just say “this next guy” would have beat scumbag X. Except the part where coward Jones ran as fast, and far away from Jan as possible.

The fighters I detest are NOT the flavour of the month.

I’ve always hated those people.

PS.. My Tap record shows that I almost always picked the actual scumbag to win.

Edit.

I’m clearly not waiting on “the next guy” to beat whomever.

But Stipe is going to knock Jones the fuck out.

Last edited:
How can anyone dislike Volk?

Jon Jones haters have been lurking in their shadowy mancaves waiting for him to lose for over a decade, now they're clinging to Stipe to beat Jones. Imagine that.

<JonesLaugh>
I'm not a fan of his having Christian tattoos while seemingly no moral compass. It's actually hard to be a fan on a personal level but he's one of the best fighters ever. I can not like the person and still be a fan based on what they bring.

I think his name is the Wrastler? Always hated and waited for GSP to lose.

bro all those killers and big name jones had beaten
hes the most hated man in mma
they are so angry
even the matt hammil loss they say jones wont win if he didnt cheat
seriously im not sure if theyre serious or dumb
a decade of serious salty haters lol

Khabib haters have ultimate hater blue ball syndrome. Without a scratch or loss on his record hater blue ball symptoms include lashing out about his tweeting or interview patterns post-retirement, rehashing Tibau scoring interpretation 47 years after it took place, and random socio-political-religious virtue signaling. Sad stuff.
its not hate bro when people say khabib has like only 3 top wins in his resume
i know facts can hurt someones feelings
kinda like fedors best wins where nog and cro cop
the rest are all cans
didnt look the same in strikeforce with drug testing
these are facts people hate to talk about lol

rooting against fighters and clowning when they lose is fun. its nothing personal.

Back