Fabricio Werdum is "done. You'll never see him in the UFC again" - Ali

I'm listening to Novitsky on Rogan's podcast right now and this whole thing just sounds fucking ridiculous.
If you can find all of these banned substances in over the counter shit like creatine and natural diuretics that you can buy at Wal-mart, then what is the point?

A 2 year ban can completely derail or end a career in the fight game.
I have a hard time believing that Werdum intentionally took roids, and guys like Machida? And isn't Rothwell still out for some substance?
Mir...Barnett...careers KO'd left and right.
USADA is ruining the sport.
I'm for drug testing, but fuck, there has to be a smarter system than this.

Right? This USADA has done nothing but fuck up the UFC and ruin a careers.

ufc should let him go like they did with mir

usada/ufc = corrupt
may they both burn and die

Fabrício Werdum-stupid apparently. Also shut up you terrorist.
So sick of these stupid managers that speak like ten year olds, “he has children, he has kids, at the end of the day, he has kids, you know, you know at the end of the day”

I hope Bellator picks him... would be an amazing addition.

Werdum vs Minakov, Mir or Fedor II.

41 is a great time to be cheating....?

Terrorist talkin' some number 1 bullshit.

All the pieces are coming together

source.gif

Line em up

Emelianenko Fyodor revenge tour is now feasible with Bigfoot and now Werdum in Mother Russia. Dust off Hendo and then Meathead and that will be ultimate GOATness when Fedor breaks off a 4 fight winning streak against everybody who has beat him. Like a movie.

“Fabricio Werdum’s next fight is probably going to be in Russia. USADA needs to do what they need to do. Fabricio has a family, he has children, he has kids — he’s gotta do what he’s gotta do, because USADA, that’s a broken system. At the end of the day, I know the UFC is with USADA, but I believe USADA is now hurting the UFC. They’re not helping.”

“I think Fabricio’s done. You’ll never see him in the UFC again. … They need to do what they need to do, but at the end of the day, Fabricio has to do whatever he needs to do for his family. I know Dana’s tough, but these guys have hearts. They understand this is his only source of income. Now Fabricio’s 41. After his suspension ends and he comes back, he’ll be 43. What is he going to do? If they open a senior league, we’ll wait. But Fabricio Werdum did not cheat, you understand? How stupid are you to cheat at 41 years old?"

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/2/1...cio-werdum-done-youll-never-see-him-ufc-again

Dude has a legit claim to HW GOAT imo.
----------------------------------------------
AHtkMEx.jpg
Beating Cain, Fedor and being 1-1 with Nog.

He´s below Nog and Fedor, realistically...
Was legit but not that feared during his physical prime...

Werdum gets caught using f-ing Tren, the absolute strongest steroid on the planet, and his manager expects us to feel sorry for him?

Ali is being a manager. That's all fine and well, and I understand he's gotta say what he's gotta say. He should have ended the argument at "He did not cheat". The rest of that argument was about as dumb as people can get. Why would a guy use performance enhancers at a time in his life when his body is at its least able to heal, perform, improve, and become stronger.

It might be hard to listen to him,especially a guy who doesnt fight talk so much shit...but he didnt get there by being a moron. There is a method to his madness and all his fighters wind up prosperous.

I failed my test, I deserve the next title shot.

Fabroidio should go to RIZIN and fight TRT Cro Cop

Or to Russia and rematch Aleks E

or stay in the USA and fight posterboy cheater Jones, since US soil is as much cortupt and a joke as Japan in terms of PED use, ye ?

or stay in the USA and fight posterboy cheater Jones, since US soil is as much cortupt and a joke as Japan in terms of PED use, ye ?
Jones dont do hw.

Back