Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

Then you just don't know the definition of a lie. OK, good on ya, little guy. That about covers it.

Maybe we can have another one of these little chats sometime soon. Now, run along, young fellah.

Even if we arbitrarily decide all of Bernie's many many lies were out of ignorance, he was still telling those lies in a official capacity where he should have done the work to make sure what he was saying was true.

Even if we arbitrarily decide all of Bernie's many many lies were out of ignorance, he was still telling those lies in a official capacity where he should have done the work to make sure what he was saying was true.
OK, but why don't you hold Trump to that standard?

You could say that about Obama too.
I don't think so but on that front it's mostly policy positions and not the lying im speaking about. Wasn't it Obama who pretended to drink Flint water but didn't really drink it?

Plus you forget that Michelle Obama's a man and they both lied to the whole world about that!! lol. Also Michelle Obama wore a sleeveless dress and that's obviously much worse than Melania having nudes on the internet....

Be honest. You come on here embarrassing yourself by waving the pompoms for him all the time. It's sad to see a grown man behave that way.

Like when? Got some examples?

He wasn't a great president, but he doesn't have to be. He just has to be better than Biden.

Which he is.

Like when? Got some examples?

He wasn't a great president, but he doesn't have to be. He just has to be better than Biden.

Which he is.
I don't think I want to dig through your posts, but I'll point it out the next time you do it. Though claiming that he was a better president than Biden is already pretty crazy, isn't it?

That's goofy. What next? Are you going to tell me my father didn't really die in the clone wars?

he-hedead.gif
smh, I don't even remember posting that.
I like the new avi, btw.

Last edited:
Just saw Google and Webster have allready done a Orwell with the definition of bloodbath. Collect books folks!

smh, I don't even remember posting that.
I like the new avi, btw.
I think it's the theme of the whole decade; everything old is new again. The AV was made ages ago. I didn't make it but I take credit for the idea of melding Starman's AV with that Simpson's gif.

Trump supporters are so brainwashed that Trump literally could say how he wants to kill people, and his supporters will be like" Yeah the fuck the Media!, I love Daddy Trump!"

He's clearly talking about an economic bloodbath.

You Biden voters should be more concerned about what that retard is spewing.
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

So thats a figure of speech too?

There is no logical basis for why anyone supports Trump anymore. There is no point in trying to argue with crazy people.

They hate the left so much that they are willing to vote for a crooked businessman rapist, who doesn't even truly have conservative values. He just panders to idiots like you because your a gullible, low IQ dumb fuck who will believe whatever he says.

Republicans have zero plan to improve the country. Their only economic policy is to lower taxes and then bitch about how national debt is increasing, but they don't do anything about and then blame the left when everyone swings back on the voting block.

Back