Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

Its just funny to see you post about cheerleading when you're Biden's biggest cheerleader on here.
Ah, it's a "I know you are but what am I" thing. Should have expected it would be something that dumb. I'm certainly not a cheerleader for Biden, but I don't have any problem saying that he's been a great president or telling the truth about economic stats when people lie about them.

Ah, it's a "I know you are but what am I" thing. Should have expected it would be something that dumb. I'm certainly not a cheerleader for Biden, but I don't have any problem saying that he's been a great president or telling the truth about economic stats when people lie about them.
chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Trump supporters are so brainwashed that Trump literally could say how he wants to kill people, and his supporters will be like" Yeah the fuck the Media!, I love Daddy Trump!"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

So thats a figure of speech too?

There is no logical basis for why anyone supports Trump anymore. There is no point in trying to argue with crazy people.

They hate the left so much that they are willing to vote for a crooked businessman rapist, who doesn't even truly have conservative values. He just panders to idiots like you because your a gullible, low IQ dumb fuck who will believe whatever he says.

Republicans have zero plan to improve the country. Their only economic policy is to lower taxes and then bitch about how national debt is increasing, but they don't do anything about and then blame the left when everyone swings back on the voting block.

People continue to support Trump because they want more money in their pocket like they did when he was President.

Since Biden got installed, everyone is forced to pay more for everything.

I don't give a flying fuck what crazy shit Trump says as long as the world is a better place. Right now, it is not, and YOU and 81* million other idiots are directly responsible for this.

It's weird how Trump fanboys feel the need to pretend that they aren't.
It's weird that you just accused someone of that, and then bitched out when pressed for examples.

It's almost like you're the partisan hack or something...

Late to the party on this one, and I'm not going to read 30 pages, but if you watch the whole clip and don't think that Trump is CLEARLY dogwhistling and making a statement about what's going to happen to the country if he loses the election, intentionally using inflammatory language, especially given the capitol riots, you are an absolute moron.

Case in point, @Super_Nintendo above. classic moron. I listened to that episode of the JRE and Haidt is absolutely right, and Joe is absolutely wrong.

Trump is definitely making an inflammatory statement about his supporter-hooligans acting like savages if he doesnt win the election.

To frame this as some sort of a commentary on automotive imports only, and/or to claim the use of the term "bloodbath" is perfectly innocent given the context of his riot-inciting, sore loser behavior after the last election loss... you're either an absolute idiot, or you're lying.

Late to the party on this one, and I'm not going to read 30 pages, but if you watch the whole clip and don't think that Trump is CLEARLY dogwhistling and making a statement about what's going to happen to the country if he loses the election, intentionally using inflammatory language, especially given the capitol riots, you are an absolute moron.

Case in point, @Super_Nintendo above. classic moron. I listened to that episode of the JRE and Haidt is absolutely right, and Joe is absolutely wrong.

Trump is definitely making an inflammatory statement about his supporter-hooligans acting like savages if he doesnt win the election.

To frame this as some sort of a commentary on automotive imports only, and/or to claim the use of the term "bloodbath" is perfectly innocent given the context of his riot-inciting, sore loser behavior after the last election loss... you're either an absolute idiot, or you're lying.
You went full Simple Jack. Don’t go full Simple Jack, no coming back

People continue to support Trump because they want more money in their pocket like they did when he was President.

Since Biden got installed, everyone is forced to pay more for everything.

I don't give a flying fuck what crazy shit Trump says as long as the world is a better place. Right now, it is not, and YOU and 81* million other idiots are directly responsible for this.
What would trump have done to avoid the worldwide inflation? Price controls?

The country was on lockdown when trump left office. Seems much better now.

What would trump have done to avoid the worldwide inflation? Price controls?

The country was on lockdown when trump left office. Seems much better now.

You mean the plandemic ended when Biden took office? Oh shit! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I love the gas prices. Back up to almost $4 a gallon here in Pa.

NO ONE is better off right now, and you all know it.

You mean the plandemic ended when Biden took office? Oh shit! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I love the gas prices. Back up to almost $4 a gallon here in Pa.

NO ONE is better off right now, and you all know it.
Well it’s wonderful that Biden ended the Trumplandemic and opened the country back up.

Biden Bless

Why don't I go lay by the bay and make things out of clay? I just may!
Better use of your time than chatting about the real world online, a topic you know nothing about...

Another one, from the same people that tell you they don't know what a woman is.

so you're saying trump made clear he was only talking about illegal immigrants who murder? "they're not human, they're animals".

"Democrats said please don’t call immigrants ‘animals.’ I said, no, they’re not humans, they’re animals,"

again, you guys go out of your way to try to change what he actually said.

If Trump wins, and i expect he will, i have no doubt at all that there will be a large amount of violence across America, and possibly in some other Western countries.
Much worse than the blm riots. It will be planned.

It will just be some tourists trying to peacefully look at buildings. They'll tell to kill the Vice President...but that will just be hyperbole. They'll build gallows, but not any gallows that any carpenters would take seriously. There will be some deaths, but none that can be blamed on the "peaceful tourists."

so you're saying trump made clear he was only talking about illegal immigrants who murder? "they're not human, they're animals".

"Democrats said please don’t call immigrants ‘animals.’ I said, no, they’re not humans, they’re animals,"

Imagine having the balls to quote Faux News after they've been found, in Court, to be unabashed lies and propaganda. And their reporting being used as if its exposing of lies and propaganda. A company that fired their biggest moneymaker because they were terrified of him having to take the stand.

Also wasn't there this huge crap about Biden mispronouncing Laken Riley's name and then both MTG (who did the heckling) and Trump turned right around and called her Lincoln?

Trump is a classic pathological liar. The kind of guy who is the hero of every story he tells, unless something went wrong and then he's a victim of malice by everyone else. Lol@defending the honor of what he says, he recently lied through his teeth about speaking with Ruby Garcia's Family:

Here to go , go ahead and watch he’s talking about the murderer before during and after this whole clip . This is the problem , Trump says plenty of stupid things that he should get shit on but nope, it’s always cry wolf Hitler Hitler Hitler every time

Back