Family's atrocious reaction to their son coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a minor point to make about a much more horrific bigger picture. The fact that you are trying to find fault with the son speaks more about you.

Why? The son essentially admits to telling his father it was his choice, and takes it back during this video-taped encounter. The parents seem to get upset less with him being gay, and more with him whining that they won't house him, or help him (the things he asked for help with was financially driven.)

I mean yeah, it's not the greatest scenario, but to make the whole issue about his coming out, and not his obvious shittiness as a person is kind of a double-standard, bro. :cool:

Can someone tell me I need to watch the last half before I need to call Seaon out for being an asshole?

This needs to be submitted to America's Funniest Home Videos.

They are definitely worthless scumbags but the son is also a doosh for not recognizing that his dad put in time and money the last 18 years so he could have food and a roof over his head.

>disagree with their cultural values
>atrocious

eat shit fascists they can feel however they want about gays

you guys are as intolerant as the parents in the video

Beautiful family.

They are definitely worthless scumbags but the son is also a doosh for not recognizing that his dad put in time and money the last 18 years so he could have food and a roof over his head.

P sure the mom says he's been doing it for 20 years, so I mean.... like...basically the son is a self-entitled little shit, bro. :cool:

people like that are proof that some people should be sterilized .

>atrocious

Not sure if trolling or homophobic.

>atrocious

No shit.

I guess the irony of deriding others for their personal beliefs is lost upon them, bro. :cool:

The woman saying she knew he's been gay since he was a toddler

no toddler's are fucking gay. lol. we can't believe everything bryan singer says ffs. won't someone think of the children???
well, besides bryan singer...but not girls, just boys and stuff

I'm THE biggest person on Sherdog ever for gay rights but is this legit?

people like that are proof that some people should be sterilized .

Someone vocalizes an opinion that you disagree with.... and your reaction would be forced sterilizations??

Seems balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back