Family's atrocious reaction to their son coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
people like that are proof that some people should be sterilized .

lets just throw them in ovens. get everyone we don't agree with, put em in a train like cattle, and test out new ways of extermination

um???? if that is the side you want to take.

you do know that Hitler sterilized retarded people? But you want to follow his ideology to stick it to the anti-gay bigots?

seems par for the course on the new fascists. I am sure they think they are anything but fascists.

your post is the most disgusting and depressing thing i read all day.

I blame the gheys, push the issue some people push back. Contrary to what some might try and have you believe, lots of people aren't ready for this.

I like how he uses Biology and Psychology introductory classes as his scientific proof lol. Is it really proven that being gay is purely genetic? I'm no scientist so I have no idea. I would think that due to genetics some people might be born gay and others might be more likely to become gay, but I don't know that's just how I think of it.

I get a kick how the reaction of such intense hate towards these parents (including things like wanting their public shame, or sterilized, or killed) always seems to outweigh the initial 'sin'.

But it's almost always that way.

Someone vocalizes an opinion that you disagree with.... and your reaction would be forced sterilizations??

Seems balanced.

Someone vocalizes an opinion you disagree with.... and your reaction would be to have them 'put down'.

Seems balanced.

Do you honestly think that disowning a child for being gay is the right thing to do?

That actually just made me sad hearing a family go at one another like that.

You've never listened to Blue or Another Level, bruv.

You assumed in terms of putting down an animal.

If that's not what you meant, then I apologize to you.
But, "put down" in this context tends towards that.
Considering that people here seem to be viewing these parents as little more than animals, possibly you'll excuse my assumption that you were in the fervor of the moment.

I blame the gheys, push the issue some people push back. Contrary to what some might try and have you believe, lots of people aren't ready for this.

most people arent "ready" for this

im not even picking a side. but california, which is democrat as fuck, voted for prop 8 to ban gay marriage. nobody talks about it, because the PC gestapo attacks them like the people in this thread

you cant even defend someones right to feel anti-gay without hysterical MSNBC viewers screaming "homophobe!!"

That actually just made me sad hearing a family go at one another like that.

Yeah the ending was brutal. His mom going apeshit and attacking him and his dad calling him a "fucking queer".

Should have touched all of them with the jab

Do you honestly think that disowning a child for being gay is the right thing to do?

Answer my question first:

Do you honestly think sterilizations are the right thing to do?

people can be as gay or anti gay as they want

who the fuck are you to tell them what they believe in

Shhhh youre not supposed to point out their intolerance
Its not PC

as opposed to sterilizing someone? yes.

but you saw a dad just hearing this. what do you want him to do?

a month or year or 5 years later they may reconcile

you don't think that people have change of heart ever?

If that's not what you meant, then I apologize to you.
But, "put down" in this context tends towards that.
Considering that people here seem to be viewing these parents as little more than animals, possibly you'll excuse my assumption that you were in the fervor of the moment.

Where there's an actual person involved in a gay thing I'm THE first person to stand up. so when it gets a bit silly thread wise I tend to as well to try and light hearten the mood because I've often ended up in very heated debates. With me dubbs it's just best to make light of it.

Also, he shouldn't be attacked for being gay, and Christians shouldn't be attacked over stuff like this. These people aren't true Christians. Real Christians would never act this way.

Lol I didn't put this thread in the War Room because I didn't know you could even debate this. I don't even see what's there to debate. To disown your own flesh and blood for being honest about his sexuality is a complete POS move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back