Favorite Jackass stunt?

WHat I love about this one is it seems like very few people can actually watch the whole thing without involuntarily looking away at least once.

Mine is the one where they got cancelled and were never on TV again.

WHat I love about this one is it seems like very few people can actually watch the whole thing without involuntarily looking away at least once.

This one made me cringe so hard.

"Keep God out of California." protest by the devil

Religous guy loses it on him, and punches him. He says that's not very Christian of you.

Jai Alai with oranges and "Nut ball"

most of the good ones have been posted already

[YT]W9x0034PyD0[/YT]

where dave england shits in the toilet store
[YT]bacPpbkiegA[/YT]

Lmao. Used to go to that hardware store with the old man growing up

Mine is the one where they got cancelled and were never on TV again.

which one was that? because they were a success and their movie was a surprise hit
so please enlighten us, when were they CANCELLED
and after jackass they basically all got their own shows in mtv like bam and steve-o
but please tell us how miserably they failed because you are not a fan

which one was that? Because they were a success and their movie was a surprise hit
so please enlighten us, when were they cancelled
and after jackass they basically all got their own shows in mtv like bam and steve-o
but please tell us how miserably they failed because you are not a fan

tell em steve dave!!!!

damnit wish there was a better video

I can watch them getting bashed in the nuts, punched in the face, smacked in the face with shit, drinking horse cum, etc. But this one actually makes me cringe and look away. Go figure...

-Dave England taking a shit in the model toilet
-Golf course air horn

I was going to make this thread just now but decided to search instead so I guess I'll revive an over 3 year old thread with this:

Back