Fedor fans check out this New Awesome HL

TS your highlight IMO is the second best Fedor one, just behind Fedor the Greatest Fighter that ever lived ( 2.0 ) ;-)

Thanks !

Yeah I watch the big show not the lower end athletes like guys beating up japense cans

ooo this is a good one pls tell me who you consider goat and i can guarantee their record can be picked apart......dont forget that silva lost twice to those smaller japanese cans oo and did i mention he was finished...doesnt take away silvas greatness

Don't argue with this guy .. What can you expect from someone with an "Xyience MMA" nick with a Penn avatar and a 2013 sign in date ?
He is an obvious troll who is probably still bitter that his UFC HW GOAT Frank Mir got destroyed in 2 minutes by that big blonde catch wrestler guy that is not UFC level and fought cans in Japan

Last edited:
The best ever. The one who got me and still has me interested in the sport, even though he has retired!

GOAT

Fedor is the GOAT hands down. All the Anderson/UFC nuthuggers here with their UFC revisionist history bullshit dont even deserve intelligent responses. They began watching the sport in 2008 and make posts based on wiki searches.

No fighter has ever displayed Fedor's bravery, aura, controlled aggression, and cerebral combative execution. Not Anderson, not anyone.

Fedor trained on a playground for FFS with a boxing coach that smoked cigarettes while holding pads.

Put a prime Fedor in todays US camps, with their S&C programs, their sparring, their coaching and technology and hed be the GOAT in todays era as well.

No one had his focus when he had his edge.

GOAT.

UFC fans, I.e. Anderson fans ( and I am an Anderson fan ) often tends too say Fedor fought cans but fail to remember Anderson, while he has some solid wins, defended his title plenty of times against people had no business being title challengers ( Lutter, Cote, Leites, Maia ) and his LHW fights were against sub par opponents

If anyone has the potential to surpass him in the future, it's certainly Jon Jones in some years..

Also Fedor is so small compared to his opponents..
That is amazing.. His pictures with Jones and Gus really put into perspective how amazing his accomplishments are in the HW division, a division where 1 punch can end it all at any moment

Maybe the 4th best HW of all time. He was protected and avoided any real competition after 2005.

im sorry to see that your eyes don't work or you like to pretend certain FACTUAL events never happened. its like me saying that there are only 7 countries on the entire planet, it makes you look just as stupid. :icon_neut

Look at all the Pride sheep in here.

PRIDE, RINGS, affliction, strikeforce sheep?. I guess I gave you the response you desperately desired, but don't expect any more. its sad that people like you have to make inflammatory statements to make a conversation, literally no fighter wants someone like you as a fan :icon_neut

Still a Japanese promotion.

The fact that Mark Kerr was the most feared man at HW at the time speaks volumes about the state of the HW division at that time.

You must have never seen Mark fight under more permissive mma rules..

This guy was an absolute beast under "no hold barred" and PRIDE rules..
Nobody wanted to face him, and the main reason he lost to Fujita is because of health issues he had during the fight linked to his drug/painkiller abuse...

There's no other fighter where I've been so nervous to watch fight. He was so exciting and never really played it super safe.

Agreed, plus he fought killers and monsters in their prime, and beat them all - Fedor the GOAT

I read more times then Fedor has not right in UFC topic because he never fought in UFC.
This is true but Fedor fought 19 fightes who fought in UFC at least one time. His record is 18-3 against former or recent UFC fighters. This not too bad.

He truly is the goat...I didn't know Putin watched one of his fights until now :O!

Amazing highlight.

Back