Fedor had 9 pounds on Chael Sonnen.

Anything pro fedor or puts fedor in a better light is correct and wise.

Yeah I think there is an optimal weight and it is around that weight currently. But I do think that optimal weight goes up as the population available to the sport increases, just because you can start hitting that extra elite level of athleticism at the larger sizes.

One day maybe. Athletes should get better as a new sport gains experience in training, etc. Maybe more money to divert people from football and such.

Fedor is a tiny HW just like DC and others that hold a ton of body fat and are under or barely 6 ft.

Chael for sure has more lean mass than Fedor. There certainly isn't just 9 lbs of fat between them.

It was two middleweights fighting at HW, just one wants to look better at the beach. lol.

Okay, Rumble must be welterweight then. Since he spent majority of his career there.

Makes sense. What's your Iq, is it two digits or one digit

Nope Rumble has fought more fights above that weight, you dumb fuck.

Thats nothing Nate Diaz had 56 pounds on Conor

This . Fedor did look tired but sonnen puts a ruthless pace

Actually Fedor puts a brutal pace that did for Sonnen, Chael would have preffered to get a takedown each round and then just hang on for a decision.

Ok. fair enough. I agree. I think hw is way better for DC.

I do get the fact that some guys body's respond better to a cut than others may so with that said, I understand the argument for nailing down guys into a specific catagory no matter what they walk around at. I get it.

If these guys were all out of camp and you had Chael, Fedor, Bader, DC, Rampage, and Crocop sitting around in their jogging pants watching tv on a sunday, I think they would all be a lot closer in size than a person thinks.

No, I take that back. Page would be way bigger than the rest, lol. And Page is one of my all time favorites just incase he is on here, lol.

lol Why do people keep bringing up Fedor's losses when he was way past his prime fighting against guys on TRT?

Not a very strong argument considering that Hendo was 6 years older, more battleworn and Fedor was on PED's his entire career.

Ok. fair enough. I agree. I think hw is way better for DC.

I do get the fact that some guys body's respond better to a cut than others may so with that said, I understand the argument for nailing down guys into a specific catagory no matter what they walk around at. I get it.

If these guys were all out of camp and you had Chael, Fedor, Bader, DC, Rampage, and Crocop sitting around in their jogging pants watching tv on a sunday, I think they would all be a lot closer in size than a person thinks.

No, I take that back. Page would be way bigger than the rest, lol. And Page is one of my all time favorites just incase he is on here, lol.

I totally hear you. I basically just go with whatever weight class a fighter competes in the most. Size is always a tough thing to figure out. For example, I've heard so many people say Mark Hunt could cut to LHW, but when you shake the man's hand you realize the dude is a true heavyweight.

I totally hear you. I basically just go with whatever weight class a fighter competes in the most. Size is always a tough thing to figure out. For example, I've heard so many people say Mark Hunt could cut to LHW, but when you shake the man's hand you realize the dude is a true heavyweight.

Hell ya. Hunt is a solid mofo. Could you imagine if you hit him, how much damage he would do to your car?

Both
Sonnen works his ass off from bell

I respect both guys. I think Sonnen had a solid plan and he got rocked a few times and realized it was getting out of control. I think that threw him off. I have a feeling that Fedor feels tougher when you are in there than he looks on tv. Chael is not a pussy no matter what sherdog folks believe.

Of course man, Chael with same body would maul Fedor easily. That much weigh made Fedor win. He lost to Maldonado man, no sense at all. Fedor is not the hero that many paint him, let's wake up from the Matrix.

Back