Social Feminism real battle (call me cuck)

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
To have gender equality in a efficient way, the battle needs to distribute itself to various aspects, I would like to present the argument of how consumerism, architected by the very rich corporations and powerful society think tanks is pulling away the priorities of feminism.

What would be the first thing you wish for your daughter future? A successful career in a trade, or a wealthy husband? Both? Inconsciently you expect much more for a wealthy husband, becouse money translates to protection.

In that sense you may educate and discipline a disvantage on your child. This is the premise of consumerism, you're dreaming her future priorities as one of possessions.

Your boy? a good woman? Or a wealthy one? Why not both? No! Wealth is just a plus in the case of most man, it's factual but gladly not 100%.

The fairytale they sell of men, buying the car first and take care of the expensive utility goods, where the woman spends her money on beauty goods, clothes, and when times arrive, baby and child products. It's just a way to brand different sectors of necessities, remember! All products need a buyer. It's a very large economy, and the products need to be sold at large quantities. Silently with your unconscious agreement.

The narrative of men and woman not sharing their goals and money priorities, the same way, is so integrated in society, that blindly ruins equality.

It's Programmed in our brain that men provides for the family so that gives him the right to earn more, and fuel a different consumerism bracket, producing the wealth inequality feminism fight against. It's connected
Toughts?

Marketing is disgusting today. Pretty much every commercial has hip hop music with youthful people dancing or skipping around, couples are always biracial and if they're not, you can bet your ass the husband is a goof ball and the wife is smart. And I have no problem with interracial couples it's just stupid to encourage it as if it's better than otherwise.

They're social engineering society into a female dominated, globalist culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an example of peak feminism.

The Swedish Gender Equality Agency is a government agency:

* 100% of the head of departments are women
* 100% of the management are women
* The general manager is a woman

Imagine the opposite, total male domination of a gender equality agency...

Oh, by the way, 50% of the employees suffer from burnout.

Marketing is disgusting today. Pretty much every commercial has hip hop music with youthful people dancing or skipping around, couples are always biracial and if they're not, you can bet your ass the husband is a good ball and the wife is smart. And I have no problem with interracial couples it's just stupid to encourage it as if it's better than otherwise.

They're social engineering society into a female dominated, globalist culture.

There's nothing disgusting about anything you described here.

It's also all in your head. The majority of couples in commercials are not biracial. You're just uncomfortable for some reason when you see one, and you've convinced yourself it's the norm.

Also, commercials are not social engineering. As if All State gives a damn about influencing who you date. What an absurd notion. Commercials want to sell goods and services, and all they try to do is represent their potential customers in their commercials.

Just an example of peak feminism.

The Swedish Gender Equality Agency is a government agency:

* 100% of the head of departments are women
* 100% of the management are women
* The general manager is a woman

Imagine the opposite, total male domination of a gender equality agency...

Oh, by the way, 50% of the employees suffer from burnout.
That's fucked up and shouldn't be legal, it only works to show how "edgy" the government is. I'm all for fair gender equality. Just dont shove up our throats.

If you understand the power of suggestion in marketing and how aware of that power corporations are your see it.

Unless you're a delusional liberal who thinks undermining thousands of years of social fabric and culture is the path to utopia.

The cultures in the world that stopped dancing around all day and stayed still to think improve humanity and governance. We're going backwards to train out children they should be dancing around and twerking all the time.

If you understand the power of suggestion in marketing and how aware of that power corporations are your see it.

Unless you're a delusional liberal who thinks undermining thousands of years of social fabric and culture is the path to utopia.

The cultures in the world that stopped dancing around all day and stayed still to think improve humanity and governance. We're going backwards to train out children they should be dancing around and twerking all the time.

If I don't live in your fantasy world, then I'm a delusional liberal? Lol. You're just throwing out absurd talking points right now. "I don't have a problem with biracial couples, but it's disgusting that they are in so many commercials." Uh huh.

Show us some examples of all these commercials with children twerking. What in earth are you talking about?

Which culture stopped dancing? Any source on couples in commercials always being biracial? Might be your dailystormer lense.

TS,

Get off the Internet.

Go talk to some women.

You’ll find many have no interest in pursuing fields men dominate, because our biological differences make us pursue different endeavors.

Which culture stopped dancing? Any source on couples in commercials always being biracial? Might be your dailystormer lense.

Stopped dancing all throughout the day? Every successful culture in history.

Stopped dancing all throughout the day? Every successful culture in history.
You should write a historical or anthropological thesis on this. Major breakthrough.

How about the biracial thing?

Why would I want my daughter to have a rich husband? It is not 1560 anymore where I get some nice goats out of it.
Some of you guys must have grown up in strange conditions that you have this incel worldview about what woman want.

I mean if my daughter wants to have a rich husband that's fine.
My number one concern would be that she is happy. And raise her so she can make her own decisions and do whatever she wants.
Same as I would do for a boy. There would be no difference in my goal of raising and educating them.

Apart from the young people they're all total cunts what with their hair and cheek bones and all , makes me want to sick carrots .

Last edited:
Why would I want my daughter to have a rich husband? It is not 1560 anymore where I get some nice goats out of it.
Some of you guys must have grown up in strange conditions that you have this incel worldview about what woman want.

I mean if my daughter wants to have a rich husband that's fine.
My number one concern would be that she is happy. And raise her so she can make her own decisions and do whatever she wants.
Same as I would do for a boy. There would be no difference in my goal of raising and educating them.

I agree with this and raised daughters and a son.

LOL, the shit you read on Sherdog, the reason I keep coming back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back