Social Feminism real battle (call me cuck)

Most of it is, you dishonest hack. I'm actually a big hip hop fan. Or was.

You are a liar, not to mention the fact that it's not confined to rap videos which was my point, it's all throughout marketing and advertising now.

Arguing with the left is like arguing with a pathological child. You have to explain and argue the most obvious of facts and givens before you even get to your premise.

"Hip hop culture is not dancing all the time"

-lying leftist #240617745
“There’s too much black people dancing on TV!”

Marketing is disgusting today. Pretty much every commercial has hip hop music with youthful people dancing or skipping around, couples are always biracial and if they're not, you can bet your ass the husband is a goof ball and the wife is smart. And I have no problem with interracial couples it's just stupid to encourage it as if it's better than otherwise.

They're social engineering society into a female dominated, globalist culture.
This is why I love Tullamore Dew and Bulliet ads:

Simple and straightforward.

TS, you taking an "Intro to Gender Studies" class or something?

If you think consumerism today is catering to man = breadwinner and woman = gold digger, you have no idea what society is like currently. Get out and try experiencing life, and maybe you'll get a dose of reality.

If you understand the power of suggestion in marketing and how aware of that power corporations are your see it.

Unless you're a delusional liberal who thinks undermining thousands of years of social fabric and culture is the path to utopia.

The cultures in the world that stopped dancing around all day and stayed still to think improve humanity and governance. We're going backwards to train out children they should be dancing around and twerking all the time.

I haven’t actually seen footloose, but from what I understand you are the villain in that flick.

“There’s too much black people dancing on TV!”

Aaah. You're taking the whole, "I'm going to make up lies about my opponent" route. Not surprised.

I have no problem with black people dancing on TV. I have a problem with dancing, twerking in every facet of our children's lives. If they grow up seeing adults dancing everywhere they won't identify with intellectualism, truth seeking, and introspection.

They will identify with instant gratification, you know, that thing driving our shitty consumer culture?

What would be the first thing you wish for your daughter future? A successful career in a trade, or a wealthy husband? Both? Inconsciently you expect much more for a wealthy husband, becouse money translates to protection.

In that sense you may educate and discipline a disvantage on your child. This is the premise of consumerism, you're dreaming her future priorities as one of possessions.

Your boy? a good woman? Or a wealthy one? Why not both? No! Wealth is just a plus in the case of most man, it's factual but gladly not 100%.

The fairytale they sell of men, buying the car first and take care of the expensive utility goods, where the woman spends her money on beauty goods, clothes, and when times arrive, baby and child products. It's just a way to brand different sectors of necessities, remember! All products need a buyer. It's a very large economy, and the products need to be sold at large quantities. Silently with your unconscious agreement.

The narrative of men and woman not sharing their goals and money priorities, the same way, is so integrated in society, that blindly ruins equality.

It's Programmed in our brain that men provides for the family so that gives him the right to earn more, and fuel a different consumerism bracket, producing the wealth inequality feminism fight against. It's connected
Toughts?
My thoughts are that all the things i underlined are just far-fetched, abstruse assumptions and that your point is therefore invalid.

I haven’t actually seen footloose, but from what I understand you are the villain in that flick.

I don't think I've seen that. I was thinking of road house when it was first mentioned. There is some Bollywood level fight choreography in that film.

Marketing is disgusting today. Pretty much every commercial has hip hop music with youthful people dancing or skipping around, couples are always biracial and if they're not, you can bet your ass the husband is a goof ball and the wife is smart. And I have no problem with interracial couples it's just stupid to encourage it as if it's better than otherwise.

They're social engineering society into a female dominated, globalist culture.

Not everything’s a conspiracy. I’ll explain to you how this works:

Company makes a product targeted at certain demographic

Company hires ad agency to design ad content that appeals to that demographic

Ad agency knows what appeals to that demographic because they did research

Ad agency makes an ad that’s relevant to that demographic to sell the most product possible

If ad was shit and didn’t target consumer properly, ad agency loses contract

It’s that simple. It’s not about social engineering, it’s about shareholder value, ie sales and profit.

If they grow up seeing adults dancing everywhere they won't identify with intellectualism, truth seeking, and introspection
So you do think black people are dancing too much on tv? Or just in front of the children? First you say it’s about twerking in kid’s faces, then it’s back to general dancing.

Not everything’s a conspiracy. I’ll explain to you how this works:

Company makes a product targeted at certain demographic

Company hires ad agency to design ad content that appeals to that demographic

Ad agency knows what appeals to that demographic because they did research

Ad agency makes an ad that’s relevant to that demographic to sell the most product possible

If ad was shit and didn’t target consumer properly, ad agency loses contract

It’s that simple. It’s not about social engineering, it’s about shareholder value, ie sales and profit.

You missed the biggest part.

These marketing companies are full of feminists with degrees who have been heavily brainwashed and indoctrinated into post modern ideology.

You missed that very important part.

I don't think I've seen that. I was thinking of road house when it was first mentioned. There is some Bollywood level fight choreography in that film.

Kevin bacon moves to a town where adults have banned the kids from dancing. But Bacon doesn’t play by your rules Tropodan!

So you do think black people are dancing too much on tv? Or just in front of the children? First you say it’s about twerking in kid’s faces, then it’s back to general dancing.

This is amazing because you just outed yourself as a veiled racist here. Why are you fixated on black people dancing? I never complained about black people dancing. I complained about too much hip hop dancing in marketing. The biracial couple thing is separate.

You are assuming that only black people dance like that, and you assumed that's what I meant. You also assumed that's what I meant because you're a brainwashed and indoctrinated person who has been programmed to find racism where there is none.

Kevin bacon moves to a town where adults have banned the kids from dancing. But Bacon doesn’t play by your rules Tropodan!

Hahaha. Guess not. I actually know of the film I've just never seen it.

Dirty Dancing was good though.

This is amazing because you just outed yourself as a veiled racist here. Why are you fixated on black people dancing? I never complained about black people dancing. I complained about too much hip hop dancing in marketing. The biracial couple thing is separate.

You are assuming that only black people dance like that, and you assumed that's what I meant. You also assumed that's what I meant because you're a brainwashed and indoctrinated person who has been programmed to find racism where there is none.
Tell me more about the correlation between anti-intellectualism and overexposure to dancing. Any studies you can cite?

The real irony is that you’re tying yourself in knots to call me a racist for no reason and then simultaneously accuse me of being programmed to see racism everywhere.

Tell me more about the correlation between anti-intellectualism and overexposure to dancing. Any studies you can cite?

The real irony is that you’re tying yourself in knots to call me a racist for no reason and then simultaneously accuse me of being programmed to see racism everywhere.

You're not getting off that easy. Shall I string some of our correspondence together and show that it is you who insisted black people dance and white people don't? Its subtle but it's there.

Most of it is, you dishonest hack. I'm actually a big hip hop fan. Or was.

You are a liar, not to mention the fact that it's not confined to rap videos which was my point, it's all throughout marketing and advertising now.

Arguing with the left is like arguing with a pathological child. You have to explain and argue the most obvious of facts and givens before you even get to your premise.

"Hip hop culture is not dancing all the time"

-lying leftist #240617745

lol when did this turn into a left\right thing. I wouldn't even be considered left. Hip hop culture is not dancing all the time period. A lot of guys in hip hop do not like to dance 36 mafia even tried to do a dance for those guys.

Your an alarmist. Everything is the end of the world. Your probably one of those people screaming it's the end of the world every time a democrat gets elected.

I disagree. The male as sole provider is oversold. We were started as hunter-gatherers. That means both groups provided according to their strengths - one hunted, the other gathered. We're omnivores, our bodies evolved to eat meat and grains/vegetables/etc. equally. So clearly both groups had important roles. This is how it's always been. Both parties contributing equally but in different ways. When we learn about farms, there was plenty of work being shared across the genders. Kids spent time with both parents, not primarily with one or the other.

Factory work changed that. In that, one family member had to leave the house and engage in a physically grueling task for several hours at a time and one family member had to stay home to watch the kids. Under that model, it makes sense for men to go out and do the physical task and for women to stay home for the home related tasks. Both couldn't be at the factory.

But society is changing yet again. Factory work is no longer the primary employer. Factory work itself is no longer as physically taxing as it used to be. There is no longer the same compulsion on men and women to allocate tasks on that model. Some people haven't caught up yet. These are people who still think about "work" in that outdated fashion.

A rich husband or a rich wife? It used to be that both were equally desirable. A rich wife brought land and income, the same as a rich husband. The histories are filled with women who were desired because they brought land or titles with them. It's filled with stories of men seeking wealthy wives for the lives of leisure they could provide.

The current world model is closer to that of the hunter-gatherer than that of the factory worker. There are enough types of jobs that both genders can contribute according to their strengths.

You're not getting off that easy. Shall I string some of our correspondence together and show that it is you who insisted black people dance and white people don't? Its subtle but it's there.
It’s so subtle, it’s almost like it’s not there. You were complaining about “hip-hop” dancing and biracial couples on tv. Everyone knows what you really meant.

You then pulled out some fantasy of too much dancing causing societal regression or whatever. Do you have anything to back up any of this whole ‘dancing in front of children makes them stupid’ drivel?

I disagree. The male as sole provider is oversold. We were started as hunter-gatherers. That means both groups provided according to their strengths - one hunted, the other gathered. We're omnivores, our bodies evolved to eat meat and grains/vegetables/etc. equally. So clearly both groups had important roles. This is how it's always been. Both parties contributing equally but in different ways. When we learn about farms, there was plenty of work being shared across the genders. Kids spent time with both parents, not primarily with one or the other.

Factory work changed that. In that, one family member had to leave the house and engage in a physically grueling task for several hours at a time and one family member had to stay home to watch the kids. Under that model, it makes sense for men to go out and do the physical task and for women to stay home for the home related tasks. Both couldn't be at the factory.

But society is changing yet again. Factory work is no longer the primary employer. Factory work itself is no longer as physically taxing as it used to be. There is no longer the same compulsion on men and women to allocate tasks on that model. Some people haven't caught up yet. These are people who still think about "work" in that outdated fashion.

A rich husband or a rich wife? It used to be that both were equally desirable. A rich wife brought land and income, the same as a rich husband. The histories are filled with women who were desired because they brought land or titles with them. It's filled with stories of men seeking wealthy wives for the lives of leisure they could provide.

The current world model is closer to that of the hunter-gatherer than that of the factory worker. There are enough types of jobs that both genders can contribute according to their strengths.
Totally. You also have this stereotype of prehistoric hunter-gatherers where the men go hunting and the women just sit in caves or watch the kids or whatever, when in fact the majority of food came from gathering done by both men and women.

You then pulled out some fantasy of too much dancing causing societal regression or whatever.
Wasn't this a pretty major plot point of Lord of the Flies?

They shun the one fat kid and things really fucking fly off the handle for the worse when the kids start dancing around the fire to the point the fat kid and the scrawny kid both die or some shit.

Back