Social Feminism real battle (call me cuck)

Should I use another term?

I suppose I could substitute "insecure / beta males" instead of misogynists.
You can say whatever you want, the result will always be absolutely nothing though.

Feminism is cancerous shit covered in boogers
(Says the man with 2 daughters)

LOL, the shit you read on Sherdog, the reason I keep coming back.

You're right, arts and entertainment don't influence and shape society AT ALL!!

Lol. I mean, it's not like the fucking Roman's did it to control the plebs or anything.

What was I thinking!!

You should write a historical or anthropological thesis on this. Major breakthrough.

How about the biracial thing?

I don't have any problem with biracial couples. I've been in them myself.

But over marketing biracial couples in entertainment and marketing is social engineering. That's why its waaaaay over represented. Biracial couples are still rare by societal scale but on TV, its every second couple pretty much.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, arts and entertainment don't influence and shape society AT ALL!!

Lol. I mean, it's not like the fucking Roman's did it to control the plebs or anything.

What was I thinking!!

-Cambrian explosion
-Harnessing Fire
-First migration out of Africa
-Invention of Atl-atl
-Invention of bowstring and fletched arrows
-development of the wheel
-Metallurgy and smelting
-Development of agriculture and animal husbandry

And then? THE DAY MAN STOPPED DANCING ALL DAY. Boom! Civilization!

My God, I’m still laughing.

I would like to present the argument of how consumerism, architected by the very rich corporations and powerful society think tanks is pulling away the priorities of feminism.

Presented, and rejected for the idiocy it is.

The first corporation was born OUT OF CONSUMERISM and the need for a product that was hard to get...spices...and it was formed by 1000s of people pooling their money together to be able to afford to DO IT.

Now then. Piss off, cuck and go read a book.

Just an example of peak feminism.

The Swedish Gender Equality Agency is a government agency:

* 100% of the head of departments are women
* 100% of the management are women
* The general manager is a woman

Imagine the opposite, total male domination of a gender equality agency...

Oh, by the way, 50% of the employees suffer from burnout.
This is a problem. If the office is 2 male dentists, and 14 female dental hygienist who also make a very good living, the women are upset that the men have the higher positions; and then when women finally DECIDE (they weren't being stopped for decades) to be the majority of dental school graduates, and the office gets two female dentists, the feminsts say "That's better." So what's the make-up of that office now?

Just an example of peak feminism.

The Swedish Gender Equality Agency is a government agency:

* 100% of the head of departments are women
* 100% of the management are women
* The general manager is a woman

Imagine the opposite, total male domination of a gender equality agency...

Oh, by the way, 50% of the employees suffer from burnout.

And every single one of those women screech from the mountain tops that feminism is about equality for all and not just women. But they sit on all female boards lol.

You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a problem. If the office is 2 male dentists, and 14 female dental hygienist who also make a very good living, the women are upset that the men have the higher positions; and then when women finally DECIDE (they weren't being stopped for decades) to be the majority of dental school graduates, and the office gets two female dentists, the feminsts say "That's better." So what's the make-up of that office now?

You hate women.......or something.....

You hate women.......or something.....

Would have to be "something," Because I get along better with women these days than men. The men are trying to out-bitch them to compete in the office environment, and it just isn't working for me. I also have two daughters that are everything to me. I just tell the truth. I also tell my daughters to take advantage of some of the crap they have working in their favor right now.

You watch to much TV. Hip hop culture is not dancing all the time.

Most of it is, you dishonest hack. I'm actually a big hip hop fan. Or was.

You are a liar, not to mention the fact that it's not confined to rap videos which was my point, it's all throughout marketing and advertising now.

Arguing with the left is like arguing with a pathological child. You have to explain and argue the most obvious of facts and givens before you even get to your premise.

"Hip hop culture is not dancing all the time"

-lying leftist #240617745

Would have to be "something," Because I get along better with women these days than men. The men are trying to out-bitch them to compete in the office environment, and it just isn't working for me. I also have two daughters that are everything to me. I just tell the truth. I also tell my daughters to take advantage of some of the crap they have working in their favor right now.

I don't have daughters but the first part of your post sounds just like me. I've observed the same thing in my offices.

Back