football (soccer ) vs MMA...

yesterday's game between Liverpool and Manchester United was seen by 900 mill people worldwide. When Barca plays Real Madrid it's seen by over a billion people.

compare this to MMA. now let this sink in.

while i don't expect MMA to be this big it could be much bigger if it wasnt for the greed and amateurism of people running the MMA game.
The people running football are even greedier and even more amateurish

The faking of injuries ruins soccer or football as it were. The spanish and italians are total pussies.

MMA is like Tennis. An individual sport.

The money player Novak rises to the top.

giphy.gif

In cricket you can be a Bantamweight and intimidate other men.

1412869736343.jpg

iu86b.gif

Last edited:
Bunch of prima donnas in soccer.

Your 14 right?
You are bottling it from north Korea. They are mugging you right off.

I think you need to quit while you are ahead and stop making yourself look silly my boy...
Good evening..

Wow, there are Gracies in England? That's Brazilian+England = soccer boredom extravaganza.

Fuck that and fuck you too, we have freedom in Amerika, we don't have drunk hooligans cheering at 90 minutes of nothing.

Soccer is super boring. I can't watch it at all to each their own. The acting they do when barely touched is embarrassing.

Soccer sucks though. Same teams always win. No parity and only a few teams have a chance of winning anything.

I like soccer but people saying the same teams don't always win, come on...in the UK it's chelsea, or the two Manchester teams, in Spain it's Barcelona or Real Madrid, in Germany it's Bayern Munich and in France it's PSG. Same 5/6 teams every year.

Unlike US sports there are no wage caps or drafts so the richest teams can just keep buying out the poorer ones. I enjoy watching soccer as a game but there are some big issues with how it's governed, nobody seems to give a shit about supporting it from the ground up it's all the big money teams monopolizing shit.

To the guy who said it's boring, as an American I can't imagine anything more boring than a baseball game or a football game. Literally nothing happens for hours on end! I never got the attraction of those sports at least in basketball they have to keep moving the ball around.

572e3ac6a4251_GettyImages528942082.jpg

Woke up at 4am for the Manchester United and Liverpool game. Best part was the McDonald’s breakfast afterwards

Soccer sucks though. Same teams always win. No parity and only a few teams have a chance of winning anything.
Ya little teams like Leicister have no shot of even competing....

said by a truly ignorant person who obviously don't watch this sport.

soccer is incredibly dull to watch and soccer fans tend to be insufferable. only the latter is true for MMA

Nonsense.

A 0 0 soccer game can be boring but it can be action packed without a goal.

Mma can be an absolute jake shields stye borefest too and the elitists will still come out in force and say it was perfection

never heard of The Manchester in NFL sorry TS thread is bonkers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back