Former Director of Planned Parenthood drops serious truth

Left-wing media, entertainment elites panic to censor new abortion film “Gosnell: America’s Biggest Serial Killer”
Friday, October 12, 2018

“After watching the Gosnell movie, I’m angry, I’m sad, and I’m more motivated than ever to end abortion. Every American should watch GOSNELL. If pro-choice, they need to watch it and be able to defend their beliefs. If pro-life, they need to watch it and ask themselves why they aren’t active in ending this atrocity. This movie should be screened on every college campus in our nation.”

For the last time. Abortions do not cost money. They save money. Make them easy. Make them free and federally funded.

Half of all abortions are done on women below the poverty line. Every single one of those saves taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Also, 60% of all abortions are performed on women who already have children.

Abortions are a shitty thing, and should be minimized. The way to minimize them is with education and easy free access to birth control.

And here is the ultimate irony. Abortion rates are actually lower in countries where it is legal. So by making it illegal, you will actually increase abortion rates. LOL you fuckers.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...n-when-countries-make-it-legal-report-n858476

Last edited:
I expected hyperbole, but you brought it. Very moving, "If this is about women's rights, then what about mine?"

Liberals have lost their ability to solve even the simplest problems.

Have you ever loved anyone who had to be kept alive by a machine? Did anyone ever suggest to unplug it to see how your loved one did?

Yes, my grandfather.

Left-wing media, entertainment elites panic to censor new abortion film “Gosnell: America’s Biggest Serial Killer”
Friday, October 12, 2018

“After watching the Gosnell movie, I’m angry, I’m sad, and I’m more motivated than ever to end abortion. Every American should watch GOSNELL. If pro-choice, they need to watch it and be able to defend their beliefs. If pro-life, they need to watch it and ask themselves why they aren’t active in ending this atrocity. This movie should be screened on every college campus in our nation.”

I doubt anyone responsible for abortions kill more beings than people responsible for animal slaughter. If we are to completely disregard established definitions of words and terms then we have to accept the extension of the logic that it creates.

I doubt anyone responsible for abortions kill more beings than people responsible for animal slaughter. If we are to completely disregard established definitions of words and terms then we have to accept the extension of the logic that it creates.
WTF are you talking about? The dude was a serial killer. He was found guilty of aborting babies that were alive and then cutting their spinal cords.

GOSNELL FILM OVERCOMES MEDIA BLACKOUT TO SCORE TOP INDIE RELEASE AT BOX OFFICE:

Film opens as #1 Independent, #8 Per Screen Average and #12 Overall

October 14, 2018 (Los Angeles, CA) – Despite an unprecedented media blackout that found nearly every major film publication refusing to review it, indie film Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer surpassed box office expectations this weekend coming in at #12 overall, the #1 independent film as well as #8 per screen average for all new films....

https://mailchi.mp/fracknation/gosn...-top-indie-release-at-box-office?e=823badbd29

Now, let's see what the new CEO of PP has admitted.

Planned Parenthood has slaughtered the lives of innocent babies for years, while at the same time claiming to be “pro-woman.”

They claim they are simply providing “healthcare” to women, and deny the fact that they are actually killing unborn babies....

...her greatest argument in advocating for public health, was how diseases like Zika harm unborn children!

That’s right, Dr. Wen who is now the president of Planned Parenthood publicly acknowledged and admitted that indeed, an unborn child is actually a human life!

https://mommyunderground.com/finally-new-planned-parenthood-ceo-admits-the-real-truth/

BOOM!

And if it is - just a clump of cells - then why is this guy doing 22 years?

This question got buried.

What contraceptives are MADE that don't work? There's nothing on the market that if used properly isn't like 98% effective, at minimum.

Is she claiming there was a conspiracy to give the girls sugar pills so they get pregnant and show back up for an abortion? Poking holes in condoms?
She says they (planned parenthood) put the women and girls on a contraception regiment that requires very serious discipline (the pill that must be taken daily Without fail) and PP’s insidious goal is to set up the woman for failure ( around 50% miss taking a pill, get pregnant and go back to PP, end up getting an abortion which costs $400 or more)

Also mentions 90% of pregnant women who step into a PP office end up aborting :(

I suggest you watch the video, ( you can use the scroll bar to skip parts you don’t like) so that you can make up your own mind instead of asking about holes in condoms lol.

If we look at the big picture I understand why abortion is legal. It's still a disgusting act, however, and I find it funny that so many leftists claim a moral superiority yet support this.

Either way crime rates have dropped due to abortion so it is what it is.

There is no overpopulation unless you're in a crowded city.

Standing side by side, you can fit the entire world population in the city of Los Angeles. There's plenty of room on this earth.

Neither of those reasons are good reasons to murder unborn babies. But most abortions are due to inconvenience to mothers.
this is a bs statement. The oceans are becoming depleted, forest's are being harvested at an unsustainable rate and garbage is piling up all over. Sure we could all survive but it would be a lot more comfortable without all these people.

WTF are you talking about? The dude was a serial killer. He was found guilty of aborting babies that were alive and then cutting their spinal cords.

October 14, 2018 (Los Angeles, CA) – Despite an unprecedented media blackout that found nearly every major film publication refusing to review it, indie film Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer surpassed box office expectations this weekend coming in at #12 overall, the #1 independent film as well as #8 per screen average for all new films....

https://mailchi.mp/fracknation/gosn...-top-indie-release-at-box-office?e=823badbd29

Planned Parenthood has slaughtered the lives of innocent babies for years, while at the same time claiming to be “pro-woman.”

They claim they are simply providing “healthcare” to women, and deny the fact that they are actually killing unborn babies....

...her greatest argument in advocating for public health, was how diseases like Zika harm unborn children!

That’s right, Dr. Wen who is now the president of Planned Parenthood publicly acknowledged and admitted that indeed, an unborn child is actually a human life!

https://mommyunderground.com/finally-new-planned-parenthood-ceo-admits-the-real-truth/

BOOM!

Jesus homie, up your article game. The article said it was the president, not CEO of PP who said that. They then provided NOTHING she supposedly said about killing babies. The "article", as well as the links it provides to it's other stories, contain zero quotes from the people they seek to color as having a particular view, and provided no citations or attributions.

Anyone could write a similar article, absent any actual information, and assert information that will make idiots think has been proven, or even cited in any fashion. If I wrote such articles, I would be a dishonest douchebag. And if I created a thread about it and included said article?

There is no overpopulation unless you're in a crowded city.

Standing side by side, you can fit the entire world population in the city of Los Angeles. There's plenty of room on this earth.

Neither of those reasons are good reasons to murder unborn babies. But most abortions are due to inconvenience to mothers.

The problem of overpopulation has nothing to do with too little space for human beings. It is an issue of resource allocation. Come on man, this is some Duggar level dipshittery. You can do better.......?

Murca and abortions. Different culture. Hard to judge.

The left love to kill babies, but they go insane if you hunt an animal. It's a mental disorder.

The problem of overpopulation has nothing to do with too little space for human beings. It is an issue of resource allocation. Come on man, this is some Duggar level dipshittery. You can do better.......?

So wouldn't immigration present the same problems?

Assuming your focus is on your own country.

Jesus homie, up your article game. The article said it was the president, not CEO of PP who said that. They then provided NOTHING she supposedly said about killing babies. The "article", as well as the links it provides to it's other stories, contain zero quotes from the people they seek to color as having a particular view, and provided no citations or attributions.

Anyone could write a similar article, absent any actual information, and assert information that will make idiots think has been proven, or even cited in any fashion. If I wrote such articles, I would be a dishonest douchebag. And if I created a thread about it and included said article?

You'd almost think that there's some crazy conspiracy of fake news going on.

this is a bs statement. The oceans are becoming depleted, forest's are being harvested at an unsustainable rate and garbage is piling up all over. Sure we could all survive but it would be a lot more comfortable without all these people.

Why do you care?
Do you have or want children?

Sounds pretty bad if true, but I wouldn't trade our drastically lowered crime rates for PP abolition.

Keep em coming and add voluntary sterilization for compensation imo

If the left didn't do everything possible to destroy the traditional family there wouldn't be as much crime, or the need for abortions, as there is today. There's no disputing that the traditional family worked out much better overall than what we have now. It wasn't that long ago that people accepted their responsibility and lived according to social norms. If you got a girl pregnant you married her and raised your kid regardless of what you wanted. That might be a big sacrifice, but when you're responsible for creating a life it is a big deal, and you shouldn't deal with it by killing your child and moving on like it was nothing. The left has been successful at destroying the family, especially in the black community, and it's why we have more violent and mentally disturbed young people now. It was all by design.

BOOM!

I'll admit to not checking it properly as I was about to leave and erred by assumption, as I thought this would be relevant to the debate, and pro-life people tend to consistently be some of the most dishonest debaters in their false use of established words. I thought it would be relevant through that he had performed normal abortions, but apparently this wasn't relevant to that discussion as he was convicted of performing illegal procedures.

And do I really have to explain your justice system to you? He obviously in practice got convicted for removing a woman's chance to give birth to a baby she wanted. You won't fool me into believing that you're so incredibly stupid that you don't understand where the lines are drawn. That you disagree where they should be drawn is a completely different matter and there's no need to try to play stupid, that doesn't make the debate better for your case.

If the left didn't do everything possible to destroy the traditional family there wouldn't be as much crime, or the need for abortions, as there is today. There's no disputing that the traditional family worked out much better overall than what we have now. It wasn't that long ago that people accepted their responsibility and lived according to social norms. If you got a girl pregnant you married her and raised your kid regardless of what you wanted. That might be a big sacrifice, but when you're responsible for creating a life it is a big deal, and you shouldn't deal with it by killing your child and moving on like it was nothing. The left has been successful at destroying the family, especially in the black community, and it's why we have more violent and mentally disturbed young people now. It was all by design.

The US isn't the most "modern" when it comes to moving away from the traditional family and the US still has higher crime rates than those, so that clearly isn't likely to be the main cause. That's further established by that third world countries tend to be very family focused and they have tons of crime. In general the more developed a country becomes the less of a part family plays as the individual gets more room. That's of course not to say that there's any country where family is anywhere remotely close to being irrelevant.

You gotta love all these conservatards crying about abortion when they seem to be ecstatic about the baboons killed in the other thread.

My jeebus makes somewhat smart people look really stupid

Why do you care?
Do you have or want children?
it's called empathy, a trait normal functioning member's of our species express. I would rather not have people born after me inherit a depleted planet when all we had to do was manage our resources a little better and not have 30 kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back