FOX is likely to replace UFC with WWE TV

<21><{smellit?}>

"[Fox] is definitely trying to get [the WWE]. They'll pass on UFC, then use 'Raw' for [Fox Broadcasting] and FS1 content,"

http://www.sportingnews.com/wwe/new...-down-ronda-rousey/1ovzh7gbpyt9t1fglfp1m7xr2w

The UFC met with ESPN, Turner Sports, CBS and NBC last year to try to drum up interest, according to John Ourand of SportsBusiness Journal. But none seemed interested in paying the $450 million annual average. Fox recently put an offer of $200 million annually on the table.

giphy.gif

f6HJPkM.png

fd111ace7931683341ffc2d8fced3242.gif
40e6a2b74494ca887cff563e325c9725.jpg

da2b0dce9d7a2421c42a0589d6ef1a04.gif
HTTP2lydW50aGVpbnRlcm5ldC5jb20vbHVsemR1bXAvaW1hZ2VzL1dXRS1tb25leS1pbi10aGUtYmFuay1Kb2huLUNlbmEtcmVhbGx5LWhhcHB5LTE0MDM2MzU0NzIwLmdpZgloglog.gif

<20>
gave a like for all the effort with the gifs

I haven't bought / watched a PPV in a quite a while. Most of my favorite fighters are retired or well beyond their prime and aren't in the UFC anymore anyways. UFC has a big problem where there's not many fighters who are exciting and who also actually fight. Between injuries and personal reasons some of the most popular fighters fight once a year or less. We have fake titles in how many divisions right now? Champs refuse to defend the titles... Conor, GSP, deRandemie, others are hurt... Woodley, Whittaker, Holloway. Then how many exciting fighters are currently out of action because of USADA? I'm totally happy with USADA catching cheaters but what we're seeing is so much of the roster isn't fighting for one reason or another. I find very little to get excited about with the UFC and I feel I'm not alone.

It's no wonder that Fox might pass on the UFC. This contract has been around for a while and during that time the UFC has lost just about every single exciting fighter they have. None of those guys fight on the Fox/FS1 cards anyway, so I really can't see how Fox is really benefiting much in this arrangement.

WWE is more popular then UFC.. sad but true.. so much for UFC being bigger then "Soccer" by 2019..

I’ve yet to meet a WWE fan that wasn’t weird as shit. Thanks for living up to expectations TC.

really? Didn't think WWE still had mass appeal in 2018.

I mean I was really into it ... back when I was 14-15, but now it's pretty hard to maintain my interest.

Well there are millions more 14-15 year olds out there now

loved fake wrestling when i was 6-9 yrs old.

Amazon will end up with some events and NBC Sports the other. Free PPV level event will stream on Amazon.

Fox replaced real news with fake news fucking years ago, it's not really surprising that they're replacing real fighting with fake soap opera fighting. Fuck those people.

I mean I was really into it ... back when I was 14-15, but now it's pretty hard to maintain my interest.
There are a lot of 14-15 year olds that come after you...

What we don't know is that this is a secret co-promotion between WWE and UFC

I don't understand. You don't think there are 14-15 years old today?

Back