Fox News' Sean Hannity says training UFC can prevent gun violence/ mass shooting

perhaps the first thing i've ever even remotely agreed with when hearing anyone from fox news speak. i suppose it's enough to just not vehemently disagree.

These shooters would freeze up if no one was afraid and everybody rushed them to take away the weapon as soon as it was drawn. They would not get the first shot off.

Martial Arts doesn't beat guns....

That said knowing how to defend yourself and being in better shape then your attacker can only help you in a life or death situation...

There is some merit to the world being better with a majority of people knowing how to do Martial Arts but it wont/doesnt stop firearms...

Firearms were invited for those who cant fight...aka regular people vs the trained military classes of old as a equalizer on the battlefield...you can take a farmer and make him a soldier in a sense with a rifle in hand .. vs trying to take a farmer and teach him to fight with a sword and then send him out against a life long trained warrior ( think Samurai)

Thats where the saying comes from " any pussy can pull a trigger ,it takes a real man to stand and fight"

Last edited:
This made the rounds yesterday…2 things made me laugh…Hannity bringing up MMA training for ‘active shooter’ protection, and Nikki Haley saying that ‘sanctuary cities’ had anything to do with mass shooters. Well, War Room in 4,3,2…

"I always ask the question when something like this happens. ‘What is your plan? What do you do? I have a personal security plan. I train in mixed martial arts.."

View attachment 1008843

giphy.gif

Back