Law France becomes the only country in the world with Constitutionally Guaranteed Abortion. UK considering relaxing Abortion Laws.

- bitter water ceremony
- compensation for lost pregnancy due to fighting
- instructions to cut open pregnant women and rip up the child

All in the Bible.
the first is adultery
the second is untentional
the third i am not familiar with

Who is dick riding Putin? Are you grounded in reality or in your own make believe world?

When you first acknowledge that there is another human life form inside of the mother, you can then start having real conversations with people about the topic. By pretending that it's just a women's rights issue as if the baby fetus is no different than an appendix, people just won't take you seriously because you aren't putting forth an honest argument.

Calling an honest argument ONLY your view of the argument is a fallacy. Even religious fundamentalists have changed their view of what a fetus is to suit their viewpoint.

the first is adultry
the second is untentional
the third i am not familiar with

- doesnt matter
- doesnt matter (the context being there is a suitable compensation for an unborn child)
- Samarians

Who is dick riding Putin? Are you grounded in reality or in your own make believe world?

When you first acknowledge that there is another human life form inside of the mother, you can then start having real conversations with people about the topic. By pretending that it's just a women's rights issue as if the baby fetus is no different than an appendix, people just won't take you seriously because you aren't putting forth an honest argument.

99% of the right wingers in here. are u fucking blind or something?
you Pro lifers just want children to be born because they “are human too” and “everybody deserves to exist”
thats a nice and touching sentiment but you keep forgetting something
All humans, especially innocent young humans deserve the bare minimum of LOVE.
Putin dogs certainly cannot guarantee that.

When unwanted babies are born as a result of abortions being illegal or legal but Inaccessible
pro lifers will not be the ones to:

breastfeed the baby and provide skin to skin to develop a bond every baby needs
they will not feed the baby/child home cooked meals made with love
clothe the baby
provide shelter and toys for the baby
educate the baby, life lessons, virtue, wisdom etc
financially support the baby
emotionally support
ensure a good quality of life for the baby
provide the baby with general love and attention

Any concern that a pro lifer right wing pos has for “life” stops immediately after the baby is born.
The point at which it actually becomes “life” in my opinion and the point at which their concern would be MOST needed.
After birth, you have no comment nor concern for the LIFE that now actually exists.

- doesnt matter
- doesnt matter (the context being there is a suitable compensation for an unborn child)
- Samarians
I don't understand how the first is related to abortion

It does matter, because its not the same case
once there is an intent its become something else
its possible that killing a baby its different from killing a person but murdering with an intent its something different

I didn't found it, if its not related to the real bible(24 books), don't bother

having an abortion not only goes against the bible it goes against the 7 noahide laws

I just find it funny when nazis like you pretend to care about unborn children while most of you dick riding Putin whos killing kids in Syria and Ukraine.
And yes, Abortion rights are not up for a debate. It is a medical practice that the government needs to be removed from. Right wingers talk about government over each but want to literally control what we can do to our bodies. Y’all want “small” government until it comes to our bodies.
Yes, because everyone who doesn't agree with abortion past 9 months is a nazi.

If a baby is that age then it is not just your body.

you Pro lifers just want children to be born because they “are human too” and “everybody deserves to exist”

When unwanted babies are born as a result of abortions being illegal or legal but Inaccessible

clothe the baby
emotionally support

Any concern that a pro lifer right wing pos has for “life” stops immediately after the baby is born.
The point at which it actually becomes “life” in my opinion and the point at which their concern would be MOST needed.
After birth, you have no comment nor concern for the LIFE that now actually exists.
So, you aren't living in reality.

gotcha

Calling an honest argument ONLY your view of the argument is a fallacy. Even religious fundamentalists have changed their view of what a fetus is to suit their viewpoint.

The fallacy is you thinking I said the only honest argument was my argument. That's not what I said.

clothe the baby
emotionally support

We don't give value to a human life based on the amount of love they receive from other people. It is not okay to murder someone as long as no one loves them.

If a man beats up a pregnant woman and kills her fetus, isn't that murder? Or is it only murder if the mother loved the fetus? If she planned on getting an abortion in a couple weeks, is it not murder since the fetus was going to be killed anyway? Love has nothing to do with whether killing someone is okay or not.

We have to decide when that baby fetus's life has value. Some people think it's at conception. Other people think it's not until the baby exits the birth canal. Most people have a basic compromise that first trimester abortions are okay because it's not quite developed enough to resemble a human lifeform. I think that was a fair compromise but now radicals from both parties are attempting to undo that and either make it all or nothing.

I don't understand how the first is related to abortion

It does matter, because its not the same case
once there is an intent its become something else
its possible that killing a baby its different from killing a person but murdering with an intent its something different

I didn't found it, if its not related to the real bible(24 books), don't bother

having an abortion not only goes against the bible it goes against the 7 noahide laws

The bitter water ceremony is literally how to induce abortion. I don't buy the apologist argument that its solely about fertility alone as that doesnt make much sense.

Again, the context is that an unborn child is worth X material value. This is contradictory to the fundamentalist position that the value of an u born child is sacred, is the same as a human life. It is clearly not, Biblically.

The Samarians were ordered to be killed because they angered God, this included babies in the womb. God is pro abortion, depending on context.

The fallacy is you thinking I said the only honest argument was my argument. That's not what I said.

We don't give value to a human life based on the amount of love they receive from other people. It is not okay to murder someone as long as no one loves them.

If a man beats up a pregnant woman and kills her fetus, isn't that murder? Or is it only murder if the mother loved the fetus? If she planned on getting an abortion in a couple weeks, is it not murder since the fetus was going to be killed anyway? Love has nothing to do with whether killing someone is okay or not.

We have to decide when that baby fetus's life has value. Some people think it's at conception. Other people think it's not until the baby exits the birth canal. Most people have a basic compromise that first trimester abortions are okay because it's not quite developed enough to resemble a human lifeform. I think that was a fair compromise but now radicals from both parties are attempting to undo that and either make it all or nothing.

You absolutely did, you said the argument that a fetus isn't a separate person is dishonest, ingenuine, and anyone who engages on such an argument can only be dishonest from the outset. That's nothing more than a means to invalidate opposition and corner people into the notion any abortion is "killing a child."

Not everyone abides by your narrow view of the beginning of personhood, which is a purely modern invention that only became valid with the politicization of this topic.

You absolutely did, you said the argument that a fetus isn't a separate person is dishonest, ingenuine, and anyone who engages on such an argument can only be dishonest from the outset. That's nothing more than a means to invalidate opposition and corner people into the notion any abortion is "killing a child."

Not everyone abides by your narrow view of the beginning of personhood, which is a purely modern invention that only became valid with the politicization of this topic.

That is just you making stuff up again. The fetus is a separate human. That's not even debatable. An extension of the woman isn't born, a baby is born. Pretending like there isn't another human life form inside of a woman is dishonest from the onset. That statement does not mean that any argument contradictory of mine is a dishonest argument, it just means that pretending like a fetus isn't a separate human lifeform from the mom is dishonest.

It's like you didn't even read the rest of my post there. We've already talked about this in the past and you're good with murdering a baby at any point in time as long as they're still inside the mother. I'm good with a first trimester compromise. Trust me, way more people would agree with me than you.

The bitter water ceremony is literally how to induce abortion. I don't buy the apologist argument that its solely about fertility alone as that doesnt make much sense.

Again, the context is that an unborn child is worth X material value. This is contradictory to the fundamentalist position that the value of an u born child is sacred, is the same as a human life. It is clearly not, Biblically.

The Samarians were ordered to be killed because they angered God, this included babies in the womb. God is pro abortion, depending on context.
i still can't see how the bitter water is related to abortion
maybe you can show me the verses ?

but this case is speaking about unintentional killing, so in this case its possible that it will just end up with a fee and yet having an abortion can be much worse only because of the intent

looks like the bible just doesn't speak about abortions the same way that the bible doesn't mentioned sexual relationship between father and daughter because its should be obvious

That is just you making stuff up again. The fetus is a separate human. That's not even debatable. An extension of the woman isn't born, a baby is born. Pretending like there isn't another human life form inside of a woman is dishonest from the onset. That statement does not mean that any argument contradictory of mine is a dishonest argument, it just means that pretending like a fetus isn't a separate human lifeform from the mom is dishonest.

It's like you didn't even read the rest of my post there. We've already talked about this in the past and you're good with murdering a baby at any point in time as long as they're still inside the mother. I'm good with a first trimester compromise. Trust me, way more people would agree with me than you.

Lol,

"You're totally making stuff up, I didn't say that."

"A fetus is a separate human being."

A kidney stone is also "born" depending on your definition of the word. But your need to qualify your position with semantic distinctions like that is telling. And yes, you literally said what I said you said. You're disqualifying opposition by suggesting that any variance to the status of a fetus is dishonest, which is nonsense. THAT is a dishonest means of culling argument and instead keep the ideological ball in your court. Anyone engaging in "honest" argument must first agree that a fetus is what you say it is.

I don't really care what you're fine with, or what you think I'm fine with. This is just a bullsh*t means of contending a point. No different than saying that in order for someone to even engage with a fundamentalist Catholic on the subject they MUST first agree that "life begins at conception" because anything else is "dishonest." Its bullsh*t, and no matter how much you polish that turd of an idea it will always be.

i still can't see how the bitter water is related to abortion
maybe you can show me the verses ?

but this case is speaking about unintentional killing, so in this case its possible that it will just end up with a fee and yet having an abortion can be much worse only because of the intent

looks like the bible just doesn't speak about abortions the same way that the bible doesn't mentioned sexual relationship between father and daughter because its should be obvious

You sound like you're familiar with the bitter water ceremony, I cannot force you to see what you don't want to see.

From my understanding the commandment is "thou shalt not kill"...not "thou shalt not kill with the intent to kill, but accidents...just pay them a goat and some wheat and its cool."

So your response to God literally commanding for babies to be ripped from Mother's wombs and shredded is "it should be obvious abortion is wrong?" Lolz I don't even know what to say to that. Yeah, nah.

You sound like you're familiar with the bitter water ceremony, I cannot force you to see what you don't want to see.

From my understanding the commandment is "thou shalt not kill"...not "thou shalt not kill with the intent to kill, but accidents...just pay them a goat and some wheat and its cool."

So your response to God literally commanding for babies to be ripped from Mother's wombs and shredded is "it should be obvious abortion is wrong?" Lolz I don't even know what to say to that. Yeah, nah.
strange answer... if you can bring it bring it

right, because you are not supposed to understand it as it is
the same way that "do not steal" doesn't means just stealing

again, i have no idea what is this samarians story

I just added something unrelated that says that some rules exist even when the bible doesn't mentioned them

Lol,

"You're totally making stuff up, I didn't say that."

"A fetus is a separate human being."

A kidney stone is also "born" depending on your definition of the word. But your need to qualify your position with semantic distinctions like that is telling. And yes, you literally said what I said you said. You're disqualifying opposition by suggesting that any variance to the status of a fetus is dishonest, which is nonsense. THAT is a dishonest means of culling argument and instead keep the ideological ball in your court. Anyone engaging in "honest" argument must first agree that a fetus is what you say it is.

I don't really care what you're fine with, or what you think I'm fine with. This is just a bullsh*t means of contending a point. No different than saying that in order for someone to even engage with a fundamentalist Catholic on the subject they MUST first agree that "life begins at conception" because anything else is "dishonest." Its bullsh*t, and no matter how much you polish that turd of an idea it will always be.

Great points there. I don't know how I can contend with your example that a kidney stone is born. I guess there's really no difference in a kidney stone and a baby fetus. What an amazing argument you have there. I'm literally lost for words. Sinister 1. RoastBeast 0.

Again, your reading comprehension is failing you. I never said that you must agree that life begins at conception. Just that you must agree that a baby fetus is it's own person at a certain point and not just an extension of it's mother. Like I said, first trimester is a good compromise for that.

What you are fine with is actually a very valid way of arguing my point because what you are fine with is an extreme example of the type of brain rot that is associated with radical liberalism. To think that a baby that hasn't crossed the birth canal can be killed at any point in time is a disgusting stance to hold. You should really be ashamed of that.

Back