Law France becomes the only country in the world with Constitutionally Guaranteed Abortion. UK considering relaxing Abortion Laws.

Everything I've read indicates nothing has actually changed other than constitution being amended to give a woman the right to have one. The term for abortion is 14 weeks. Yes, it appears to ensure nothing changes and is a bit of a reaction to what happened in the US.

So it's more about a statement then anything else.

This is no limit abortion? Like partial birth just because they want an abortion?

What is being propose in the UK is that women would be able to get abortion medication from a doctor at any point during the pregnancy to terminate the baby. The woman and the doctor would both be free from prosecution.

There would be no limit. A woman could be overdue and still no one would be prosecuted.

Nice

Says the bootlicker who wants cops to shoot people over petty crimes

Depends on the "petty" crime.

In most situations it's on the citizens to protect themselves from criminals.

Your the type that would scream for the police to protect you at the first hint of trouble then talk even more shit if they didn't.

So it's more about a statement then anything else.

I think it's a combination of legitimately ensuring it doesn't happen there with some politics mixed in. Either way, people are overreacting. TS also made a mess of this thread.

I'm going to comment just so I can remember to see the meltdowns going on in this thread when I wake up.
The same people who argue against abortion are the same people who would smoke a homeless dude trying to find shelter in their garage during a snowstorm lol.
tenor.gif

I wont dispute that. However theres now a massive industry for it. Obviously abortions pre date planned parenthood, but I cant overlook the inception of that institution and Sangers stated intentions. Even if abortions wouldve happened without her. I also think in general a healthy system wouldnt want extremely high rates of abortion, but rather have it a a necessary thing for emergencies. The need for them It seems like an externality of the system rather than an industry organically forming from natural desires. Im not sure if anyone has them for fun or for the experience.

I agree that systemic weaknesses make them more sought after, just not for reasons religious fundamentalists and corporatists obsessed with workforce numbers do. I wouldn't want high rates of abortion, personally, but I also want a system where women feel comfortable choosing to give birth because upward mobility will be made accessible to them. You don't fix this issue with removal of rights, by forcing people to do what you want or shaming them. You fix it much better by making them feel like they have say, and you guide them to that choice by showing all the ways that choice is beneficial to them, and not merely ideologically so.

It really irks me that cis males have so much to say about abortion. LIKE THIS DOESN’T CONCERN YOU. Why are you here talking and dropping takes like you have a uterus?
How did you come to this rationale? Seriously, please explain how this follows logically if you can. Your beliefs all seem to be based on your emotions.

Last edited:
Abortion always seemed to me to be a weird byprpduct of a a sick system. Especially after briefly reading the old Planned Parenthood, and new age eugenics arguments. Its also odd how big of a domestic issue it is, I never knew how common getting abortions was.
Yeah, Margaret Sanger and her ilk hated blacks and the poor and used eugenics to push abortion and now you have retards blindly following the ideology.

How did you come to this rationale? Seriously, please explain how this follows logically if you can. Your beliefs all seem to be based on your emotions.

I just find it funny when nazis like you pretend to care about unborn children while most of you dick riding Putin whos killing kids in Syria and Ukraine.
And yes, Abortion rights are not up for a debate. It is a medical practice that the government needs to be removed from. Right wingers talk about government over each but want to literally control what we can do to our bodies. Y’all want “small” government until it comes to our bodies.

Yeah, Margaret Sanger and her ilk hated blacks and the poor and used eugenics to push abortion and now you have retards blindly following the ideology.

What is "the ideology?" Abortion is universally agreed by the vast majority of medical practitioners to be a vital medical procedure, and this has been demonstrated clearly by the already alarming accounts of women in Texas, particularly, who have undeniable medical threats to their lives and were denied this procedure despite that, and the non-viability of fetuses.

A lot of medical procedures have sh*tty backgrounds, that doesn't make them invalid. And abortion bans kill more minority women than abortions do in the modern age.

I just find it funny when nazis like you pretend to care about unborn children while most of you dick riding Putin whos killing kids in Syria and Ukraine.
And yes, Abortion rights are not up for a debate. It is a medical practice that the government needs to be removed from. Right wingers talk about government over each but want to literally control what we can do to our bodies. Y’all want “small” government until it comes to our bodies.
You didn't engage with anything I said and just made a bunch of assumptions dude. Take a breath and try again.

What is "the ideology?" Abortion is universally agreed by the vast majority of medical practitioners to be a vital medical procedure, and this has been demonstrated clearly by the already alarming accounts of women in Texas, particularly, who have undeniable medical threats to their lives and were denied this procedure despite that, and the non-viability of fetuses.

A lot of medical procedures have sh*tty backgrounds, that doesn't make them invalid. And abortion bans kill more minority women than abortions do in the modern age.
Secular humanism and appeal to majority isn't a proper argument.

You didn't engage with anything I said and just made a bunch of assumptions dude. Take a breath and try again.

I dont know why anyone should bother engaging with an unserious troll like you.

Who is dick riding Putin? Are you grounded in reality or in your own make believe world?

When you first acknowledge that there is another human life form inside of the mother, you can then start having real conversations with people about the topic. By pretending that it's just a women's rights issue as if the baby fetus is no different than an appendix, people just won't take you seriously because you aren't putting forth an honest argument.

- bitter water ceremony
- compensation for lost pregnancy due to fighting
- instructions to cut open pregnant women and rip up the child

All in the Bible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back