News Francis Ngannou is getting paid 8-figures for his fight against Tyson Fury, per Ariel Helwani

Fumbled the bag?

• Total voters
It's probably closer to 3mil vs 30mil.

And the most important part is the freedom to do what he wants now that he's out of his slave contract.
PFL, Bellator, UFC, they are not that different contract wise, Ngannou is allowed to box, but that doesnt mean PFL is so much better than the UFC, they allowed Conor too.

It's hard to know for sure, but tweets and interviews between managers and coaches seemed to suggest Nagannou was offered $8m for a three fight deal; as in $2.6m per fight.
Dana made it sound like 8MM per fight. That's a bit different.

Must be a lot of people on here getting a cut of that money the way some of y’all are drooling lol.

I voted fumbled the bag. Francis could've got grapple fucked by Jones then headlined cards in bumfuck USA vs tai tuivasa and rozenstruik. He didn't fumble he dropped the winning ball and the opposing team won the super bowl.

Now Francis is going to be a multi millionaire for having a sparring match. What an idiot.

As a fan I just want to see this guy fight that guy in a cage and that's whose interest should be best served, me the dumb fucking moron on a message board.

Happy for Frank, or anyone that’s able to break free of the UFC and have success.

This will be my stance until making it to the UFC is akin to hitting(I won’t say “easy street “), let’s say “comfortable street”, like most major sports.

Shills and bootlickers, allow me to save you some time. My position on this subject is immovable. Also, do the world a favor and go piss in an electric socket.:)
I like the idea of them pissing in an electric socket. Bunch of electric socket pissers.

If it's something like 60 million or higher wouldn't Francis brag about that rather than just post 8 figures? That makes it seem like it will be 10-20 which is still great.
Francis is pretty chill, he doesn't seem like the type to brag imo. I hope it comes out how much they're making. They don't have to disclose anything though.

I remember people on here were clowning me for saying if Francis got a fight vs Fury or Wilder that he would make tens of millions.

Where are you guys now?

We don't know yet if he is getting multiple tens.

The same, when I said 40 million they all said I was crazy and.told me.he'd be lucky to get 10 million. Now it looks like he'll possibly make more than what I even thought.

What makes it look like it might be more? Just the 8 figures comment, or.. ?

If it's something like 60 million or higher wouldn't Francis brag about that rather than just post 8 figures? That makes it seem like it will be 10-20 which is still great.

Yeah, exactly. If people lead with the number of digits, I'm always inclined to assume it will be on the low end of that range, otherwise they would be more clear about it being higher as to brag a bit.

Back