Francis Ngannou Still Plans to Compete in Boxing, MMA Going Forward

Will Ngannou be the first (major) MMA and Boxing Double Champ?

• Total voters
He won't do it, he's keeping them as a back up plan.

It's 100% boxing next, too much money to be made.

yeah this was like PFL's worst nightmare

why the fuck would he go back to them for what.. 1 to maybe 3 mil? He might get fucking 20 mil his next boxing match.

What's there for Ngannou in MMA? If he can't fight in the UFC, there's no one he can generate any money with, unless Jon Jones leaves UFC.

Might as well just go all-in on boxing. Why risk losing to some unknown in MMA for peanuts?

Francis arguably just beat Fury but you think he can't beat Usyk a cruiserweight who had to be saved by the ref from a body shot his last fight lol. You clearly don't watch anything but regional low level MMA

Please he milked the low blow but he didn't have to be saved. He would have just gotten up.

Usyk is going to beat Fury. I won't rule out anything with heavyweight boxing, but Usyk is an entirely different puzzle for NGannou to solve. He's a much better boxer than Fury. Fury is so overrated. The guy beat Wilder and that's it! He hasn't fought a good boxer in a decade.

What's there for Ngannou in MMA? If he can't fight in the UFC, there's no one he can generate any money with, unless Jon Jones leaves UFC.

Might as well just go all-in on boxing. Why risk losing to some unknown in MMA for peanuts?

I think he will be obligated to fight in PFL. Just give the guy a can to promote the league and let him go get his bag. There's going to be huge fights lined up.

Conor was carried yeah, so you honestly think that is what happened here?
So fury driving his elbow into Francis face was all a part of the ploy?

He lost the fight, stop reading biased boxing sites, of course they would pick Fury

Yes, that is what happened here. Fury carried him for a bigger payday.

I result says he won. Jackass on sherdog with 14K posts in 5 years(AKA no life) say's he lost. I will stick with reality.

yeah this was like PFL's worst nightmare

why the fuck would he go back to them for what.. 1 to maybe 3 mil? He might get fucking 20 mil his next boxing match.
Ngannou's PFL opponent is guaranteed 2 million. And you think he's only getting 1 mil?

The titles will be tied up with Fury-Usyk (and the rematch clause) so if he wants another boxing match in February or March it'll have to be either AJ or Wilder. None of the other guys in the ranking have big enough names for it to be worth it coming off the Fury fight. Wilder would probably have the best narrative (two guys who took Fury to the limit and dropped him) and biggest purse. I think he has a better shot against Wilder than AJ, though Johnson is also all over the place. He should get another bag of cash before taking an MMA fight since interest is at a high point rn.

Yes, that is what happened here. Fury carried him for a bigger payday.

I result says he won. Jackass on sherdog with 14K posts in 5 years(AKA no life) say's he lost. I will stick with reality.

Lol at getting personal, you are clearly triggered
I post during work. Aren't I lucky I can browse the Internet and post up to 8x per day while getting paid?

8 posts takes less than 8 minutes

Maybe someone as retarded as you spends 30 minutes trying to come up with something, so it is different for you?

Why did Fury hit him with an elbow if he carried him?

Do you really think he would risk his legacy, for many to think he lost? If he was carrying him, he would not have resulted to cheating and it would have looked easier

You can of course argue he won, but he didn't bloody carry him

John Fury ran from.a reporter rather than talk, that says everything

It's hard to say, it looks like Fury took him lightly, but I'd like to see him in there for a belt. There wouldn't be any fooking around if that happened. Lets do this!!!

Lol at getting personal, you are clearly triggered
I post during work. Aren't I lucky I can browse the Internet and post up to 8x per day while getting paid?

8 posts takes less than 8 minutes

Maybe someone as retarded as you spends 30 minutes trying to come up with something, so it is different for you?

Why did Fury hit him with an elbow if he carried him?

Do you really think he would risk his legacy, for many to think he lost? If he was carrying him, he would not have resulted to cheating and it would have looked easier

You can of course argue he won, but he didn't bloody carry him

John Fury ran from.a reporter rather than talk, that says everything

You admit you put 0 thought into everything you write. At least you are honest about that.

Well of course he will say he will still do MMA even if he doesnt otherwise he pisses the PFL off who just signed him, remember that they dont make a dime off of his boxing endeavors.
But yeah its in Francis best interests to just keep boxing for the forseeable future until the big money fights run out

Ya hes 37 and boxing is a shit show

He's better off winning another belt in MMA then going for another money fight against someone like Wilder or AJ then retire
I'm sure Francis Ngannou needs your career advice.

Let me guess, you also said he shouldn't box Fury and he would get embarrassed, right?

Maybe stop giving advice if you're wrong all the damn time.

Eddie Hearn is already talking Ngannou vs Joshua.
I like this but I have a feeling he is just talking that shit to keep Anthony Joshua’s name in the media. It’s going to be hard for one of these biggest names to take that risk now. Boxing is a shitshow. I fell like Ngannou will wind up fighting a big name in boxing next but who knows which one it will be. There is a reason Tyson Fury fought Francis to begin with and Joshua fought Ruiz and the list goes on and on these guys are ducks.

I'm sure Francis Ngannou needs your career advice.

Let me guess, you also said he shouldn't box Fury and he would get embarrassed, right?

Maybe stop giving advice if you're wrong all the damn time.

maybe stfu and let me post in peace

Back