News Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Joshua 100% Confirmed by Eddie Hearn, March 8th, Saudi Arabia

Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Joshua - Who wins this boxing fight?

• Total voters
Francis is going to get besmirched here. Joshua won't take him lightly and will bust his ass to be prepared. All the props in the world to Francis, however. He continues to prove all his naysayers wrong, and it shouldn't shock a single soul considering where he came from and all the hardships he's had to endure. I'm rooting for him and hope he proves me wrong in this fight.

I dunno mate. Frank is a worse matchup for Joshua than he was or fury. You can say fury was caught with his pants down and that Joshua will be much more ready for Ngannou, but I don't think frank is nearly in the sticky situation he was in against fury, where he shocked the world.

I definitely have Joshua as the favourite, but frank has the kind of chin, power and cardio that even if he loses I don't see it being a besmirching. He's gonna get his licks in.

Zhang vs Parker will be the co-main! this card looks great.

3EkZuE6.png
Damn that looks like Uber Ngannou

Time for us to drop our house & life savings on a bet on Joshua <Eek2.0>

and if he loses...

I was looking up which episode that was cause I wanna watch it again and ran across this, made me giggle like a child:

1709334607605.png

I think the fact it has a footnote really got me. Like that needs a source and someone had to fact-check it.

(It's actually just the source for the pull quote.)

On this Cameroonian interview at 22mn37, Francis shared that during his Fury camp he had real pain and Big trouble on both shoulders with tear on tendon connecting his biceps, said that he was doing physical therapy After each session and had to wear special sleeves during practice. Said that he got lucky during fight week because less intensity training healed It enough to compète.

Now on this footage training from 2 days ago , Francis Can be Seen wearing the same sleeves
1709335125-screenshot-20240302-001805-revanced-extended.jpg

Last edited:
I'm goddamn excited for this fight. Francis is now up there with Fedor for me.

Back