News Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Joshua 100% Confirmed by Eddie Hearn, March 8th, Saudi Arabia

Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Joshua - Who wins this boxing fight?

• Total voters
Can’t wait to see the commotion when Francis drops chinny Joshua. Not saying he will win though.

I dont bet on Heavyweights but Joshua should win here unless he gets caught.
Isn't that always the case with Joshua? He can outbox every opponent. He's solid everywhere, quick, trains hard. His chin can be challenged.
Francis can drop anyone. Like Wilder, power wise.

If Ruiz could tank Joshua's shots and stop him, why don't people believe Francis can?
Let's go Francis, just another day in the office after preparing very well for months.

It's possible Tyson Fury took Francis lightly and paid for it. Francis won't enjoy the same element of surprise in this fight. I could see Joshua dancing around him for all 10 rounds. Hope I'm wrong as im rooting for Francis

People continue to doubt Francis even after all he's accomplished. They doubted him in the Stipe rematch, they doubted him against Gane, they doubted him when he had a feud with the UFC, they doubted he would face any top boxer and make good money, they doubted he would do well against Tyson Fury, and now they doubt he will do well against Anthony Joshua. I learned my lesson a while ago.
Let's fucking go Big Frank!

Like i said Francis is a real Sports pioneer. what he did eclipses Brock lesnar eclipses connor
and eclipses Khabib accomplishments. Francis fought against the powers that be BY HIMSELF
AND WON. HE WON.

the politics in the ufc are so demoralizing backstage it makes
you wonder why these fighters even make it to the fight. big shout out to Tyron woodley for bringing
major awareness to this. I do vividly remember when gsp retired dana was crapping on him and i was shocked.
This is why multiple fight promotions is important. could you imagine if we had like a Pride
type alternative. yeah i know we sorta do but its not that and you know it.

this is why supporting fighters are important.

francis is not quite Muhammed ali but hes doing ground breaking things. if above anything else He gives
hope to All Fighters including fighters of color to fight for their worth and to believe in themselves.
And that in itself is worthy of being GOAT/ Pioneer.

what happened to fighting wilder? that’s the fight to make as far as the francis show goes. the hardest punching boxer vs the hardest punching mma fighter—it’ll be a long time before we have an opportunity like that again.

Francis probably banking on that fight being there even if he loses badly to AJ... considering how badly Wilder lost to Parker.

You think Joshua is the guy to crack Francis' chin? Fury hit Francis with great shots and he ate them like nothing.
People think Fury is a devastating puncher because he knocked out glass chin Wilder. Anthony Joshua is a legit puncher. In fact, I will argue that he punches just as hard as Frank.
By the way I will rooting for Frank.

Agreed . He was awful. Wilder anywhere near prime in 4oz gloves I think shadow realms Frank in under a minute. Maybe he is just to old now but damn Wilder shadow realms large HW 1 shot in boxing gloves. In 4oz gloves I still pick Wilder to slaughter him.

No. Wilder has always been an awful boxer. He always got outboxed until he connected that right. His power was equalizer & saved him from being outboxed.

Last edited:
Fury relied on his size and physicality to bully Ngannou in the clinch like he always does. It didn't work so well against an MMA fighter who can grapple

Joshua is a very different fighter, who relies on his speed and skills. Not so much on his size/weight, he's not particularly big for a HW in this era of giants. He's very athletic though

The fight will look different, it's very intriguing imo! If Joshua doesn't get caught early, he will test Ngannou's reflexes, durability and cardio way more than Fury did

Win or lose, I'm very glad for Francis. Hope he'll retire happy and wealthy after that one, without taking a bad beating. He's one of the few good guys in that business imo.

Last edited:
As long as Francis doesn't get flat out KO'd (and Wilder takes a tune up fight) there's still at least one more Saudi Bag for Francis to cash vs Wilder. Saudi Bags galore!!

Francis now fighting Joshua later this year in Saudia Arabia.

Why didn’t he stay and fight ufc HWs for the mind boggling $8 million?

Source: sherdog.com main page

Back