News Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Joshua 100% Confirmed by Eddie Hearn, March 8th, Saudi Arabia

Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Joshua - Who wins this boxing fight?

• Total voters
Lmao ufc shills on suicide watch. Oh he'll never get the boxing match. And if he does get it, it'll be against a no name and he'll be one and done.

Guess you guys were fucking wrong AGAIN lmao.

I don't think this is the right fight for ngannou. Wilder would have been more suited.

The boxing fans + the Dana shills meltdowns are half the entertainment. The flailing afterwards as they scramble to move the goalposts is hilarious! He fumbled the bag, he’ll never get a big fight. He’ll never get one of the big names in boxing to fight him. He’ll get knocked out by Fury and never fight again. Fury didn’t prepare. He’ll kill him in a rematch but he’s fighting Usyk 2x next and Wilder and Joshua are fighting each other. No one will fight him. Joshua is fighting for the IBF belt. He isn’t interested in a gimmick fight. So much win.

Next up AJ is going to knock him out in 2 rounds. If Francis smokes him, AJ is shot. He should retire. This era of boxers are horrible. They would all get knocked out by prime Lennox Lewis. LOL
Considering that Francis is pretty much a boxer now with no MMA on the horizon, I don't know what you are laughing about

Your best HW left MMA to box & Ngannou vs Jones will never happen while Fury vs Usyk will

When Samarat Payakaroon, Khaosai Galaxy left Muay Thai behind to box, it just added to the boxing talent pool

Francis just showed once again that if you want real money, stardom, & freedom then go to boxing if you have any modicum of talent for it

Dana absolutely fumbled the bag.
Based on what we know about the absurd amounts of money the UFC brings in.... 24 million for a three fight deal to your heavyweight champ is a very reasonable amount. Throw Stipe, Aspinal, and Jones in the cage with him. Give Francis his boxing match against Fury. Easy profit for the UFC with tremendous upside.

Instead, the cheap fucks only offered him 8 million for the initial fight against Jones and then far less in the event of a loss for the remaining two fights.... U Fight Cheap. Dana missed out on the opportunity to say his HW champ was robbed against boxings reigning champ. Other fighters have taken notice. The UFC is left having to deal with a drunk & coked up Conor as their only star.

Good. Fuck Dana and the UFC.

Forgive me for not taking Arial "the UFC changed the card because I reported it first" Helwani seriously.
No you just pretended that the guy paying for all this tweeting the confirmation from his official twitter account also wasn't enough

I guess Hearn's confirmation isn't enough as well, he is just AJ's promoter after all

Still waiting for those phone calls from AJ & Ngannou to confirm it for you?

No you just pretended that the guy paying for all this tweeting the confirmation from his official twitter account also wasn't enough

I guess Hearn's confirmation isn't enough as well, he is just AJ's promoter after all

Still waiting for those phone calls from AJ & Ngannou to confirm it for you?

Are you retarded?

Eddie Hearn himself said it's officially done right now.
Yes someone posted that to this idiot on page 4 or 5 in this thread after he refused to believe Turki

Clearly a special needs kid big on u fight cheap

Francis is eating better than Woodley, and he be eating.

Forgive me for not taking Arial "the UFC changed the card because I reported it first" Helwani seriously.
You didn't take the fucking guy paying for all the sporting events in saudi arabia seriously either, and Ariel's hit percentage is in the high 90s when it comes to leaking fights.

Fury came in un prepared and out of shape. AJ will be ready and AJ hit much harder. Frank gonna get busted up. Wouldnt be shocked if the towel gets thrown in by rd 3.

Tom Aspinall who is very close friends with the Fury family said that Fury trained his ass off as he usually does in fight camp so the "Fury came in unprepared" talking point is proven to be bullshit.

Back