Francis Ngannou vs. Tyson Fury reportedly a done deal; Fury hints purse is 10-50x bigger than UFC

You, last year probably-
"Hahaha Francis fumbled the bag"
You, 6 months ago probably
"Hahaha he's never fighting tyson fury"
You, now
"O-o-okay well he is fighting fury, but he's not getting paid for it!!"

Keep coping loser
If payouts are ever leaked then it will be "Yeah, but a dummy like him will blow through it in one year tops".

A year later "Yeah, any asshole can hire a financial advisor - it doesn't make him successful, asshole."

Eventually "Yeah, he bought me and my whole fucken family and is putting us to work in the salt mines. So what?? I love salt!"

paid to lose....and look foolish who cares... what he do after... ? jake paul?
Count his money then take a PFL fight for more than he would make per fight in the UFC. Then another PFL fight for some oil money. And another.

At this point he will be the second richest MMA fighter, after McGregor. And he would have defended his belts. And would have a winning fight record.

But ppl on here will still be screaming about what a loser he is. And they would know, given their experiential expertise.

If payouts are ever leaked then it will be "Yeah, but a dummy like him will blow through it in one year tops".

A year later "Yeah, any asshole can hire a financial advisor - it doesn't make him successful, asshole."

Eventually "Yeah, he bought me and my whole fucken family and is putting us to work in the salt mines. So what?? I love salt!"

Lmaooo

It's risk vs reward business. No risk, he's expected to lose. Reward? Shakes up the whole world! And he gets more money in one fight than 10 ufc fights

Count his money then take a PFL fight for more than he would make per fight in the UFC. Then another PFL fight for some oil money. And another.

At this point he will be the second richest MMA fighter, after McGregor. And he would have defended his belts. And would have a winning fight record.

But ppl on here will still be screaming about what a loser he is. And they would know, given their experiential expertise.

true the diff is PFL fighs will not be fighting the best fighters in the world shrugs.. like Ben Askren bragging about his one Championship... i wish Frank would stay little longer to make his name...then made the jump ... as far as the losers who care more about what fighter makes then who he has fought shrugs ..i know they tried lock him into long contract .. but he could been much bigger at least in my opinion... if he finished Jon before leaving

Why are we still seeing so many dummies say this is an exhibition? When was it ever an exhibition?

There was that scumbag competition lying about it before they actually announced it in an attempt to sink it, and I guess by so many clueless parrots that are STILL saying it's just an exhibition, despite fury/ngannou sides stating its going on their record and is a legit bout.. I can't tell if these parrots are a part of the smear campaign still going on or if they are just dumb victims outting themselves as having no fucking clue. Either way, it's a bad look.

Good for Francis. He will make a ton of money.

Good for Francis. Im glad he's making that money. Dana White will be furious lol

Listen, this kid was offered the Jon Jones fight for a lot of money, and he didn't want to fight Jon. You fucking goofs in the media need to understand thatI'm running a business here, not a fucking charity.

He will make tons more vs. Fury. Not even close. Plus, He will not have to get his ass beat by Jones. Just a knockdown by Fury and the fight is over. Boom. Millions into Francis bank account. Easy money, imo

Good for Nganou the true hw mma champ. Scared jonny and the bald goof can eat shit.

true the diff is PFL fighs will not be fighting the best fighters in the world shrugs.. like Ben Askren bragging about his one Championship... i wish Frank would stay little longer to make his name...then made the jump ... as far as the losers who care more about what fighter makes then who he has fought shrugs ..i know they tried lock him into long contract .. but he could been much bigger at least in my opinion... if he finished Jon before leaving
Maybe. But lucky for him he did what he wanted to do and what sets his life up best, not what some random guys on forums want him to sacrifice millions of dollars and his dreams to do solely for their entertainment.

Francis is, luckily, too self-assured to be living to please hardcore MMA fans and is instead living to please himself. Good for him!

He's gonna make bank on the Tyson fight but PFL can't afford to pay him more than UFC we're offering unless they're happy losing money on his cos Ngannou Vs Bader or someone like that in PFL isn't gonna be a big draw.

I don't see him doing more than one or two PFL fights before retiring.

He's gonna make bank on the Tyson fight but PFL can't afford to pay him more than UFC we're offering unless they're happy losing money on his cos Ngannou Vs Bader or someone like that in PFL isn't gonna be a big draw.

I don't see him doing more than one or two PFL fights before retiring.
They are definitely happy losing money - just look at them!

And he's signed and contracted for more - I don't expect them to stiff him. I'm sure he'll get paid more and they will likely go bankrupt like all the rest. I see the real question to be how long PFL survives more than will they pay Francis. They're giving his opponent a $1m guarantee. They MUST be paying Francis more than the $2m the UFC offered him for his two fights after Jon.

He might take 2 fights and retire - we'll see. That would be 20-50m from boxing, and probably 8-20m from 2x PFL fights. That's $28-70m without feeling like his bosses are shitting on him. Yeah, I can imagine he might retire after that. He'd have more cash than all MMA fighters except Conor.

They are definitely happy losing money - just look at them!

And he's signed and contracted for more - I don't expect them to stiff him. I'm sure he'll get paid more and they will likely go bankrupt like all the rest. I see the real question to be how long PFL survives more than will they pay Francis. They're giving his opponent a $1m guarantee. They MUST be paying Francis more than the $2m the UFC offered him for his two fights after Jon.

He might take 2 fights and retire - we'll see. That would be 20-50m from boxing, and probably 8-20m from 2x PFL fights. That's $28-70m without feeling like his bosses are shitting on him. Yeah, I can imagine he might retire after that. He'd have more cash than all MMA fighters except Conor.

Fury said that Francis is gonna make $10million for their fight.

"Everyone said he was an idiot for walking away from the UFC and now all of a sudden he's a genius, isn't he?" Fury said while sharing his delight at getting to fight Ngannou next month. "Guy's about to make $10 million. Come on! Egg in their face! Francis is going to make that bag. Rich!"
www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-francis-ngannou-purse-30894433.amp

He would've made $8m for Jones and he said he left $7m on the table between the Stipe and Gane fights by not signing a Champ contract.

Can't wait for this time next year and no one talks about how Francis screwed the UFC because no one will talk about Francis.

Fury said that Francis is gonna make $10million for their fight.

"Everyone said he was an idiot for walking away from the UFC and now all of a sudden he's a genius, isn't he?" Fury said while sharing his delight at getting to fight Ngannou next month. "Guy's about to make $10 million. Come on! Egg in their face! Francis is going to make that bag. Rich!"
www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-francis-ngannou-purse-30894433.amp

He would've made $8m for Jones and he said he left $7m on the table between the Stipe and Gane fights by not signing a Champ contract.

Do you honestly believe they would give him 8 mill for the jones fight while Jones himself doesn't even make close to even half that amount??

Why are we still seeing so many dummies say this is an exhibition? When was it ever an exhibition?

There was that scumbag competition lying about it before they actually announced it in an attempt to sink it, and I guess by so many clueless parrots that are STILL saying it's just an exhibition, despite fury/ngannou sides stating its going on their record and is a legit bout.. I can't tell if these parrots are a part of the smear campaign still going on or if they are just dumb victims outting themselves as having no fucking clue. Either way, it's a bad look.

Exhibition or not I don't think it's a great fight. I think it will be about as hyped as a Jake Paul freak show fight.

Very smart to go into business with the Saudis to maximize profits however. I think both sides will be happy. The Saudis will be happy for all the press and the fighters will be happy they are making a bunch of money

Do you honestly believe they would give him 8 mill for the jones fight while Jones himself doesn't even make close to even half that amount??

Jones was making about $5m a fight for guys like Santos and Smith.

I'm sure for Ngannou UFC would open the check book and pay him $10m.

Jones was making about $5m a fight for guys like Santos and Smith.

I'm sure for Ngannou UFC would open the check book and pay him $10m.

Jones has never got $5m a fight in his life lol

that's some crazy talk

Now imagine paying ngannous and Jones 15-20 mill for one fight when the card itself barely makes double that

Jones has never got $5m a fight in his life lol

that's some crazy talk

Now imagine paying ngannous and Jones 15-20 mill for one fight when the card itself barely makes double that

Jones himself said:

"But Jones hit back, saying in a tweet posted last March: “Do I make 5m+ per fight yes. Should I stick to that number for my superfights? No. If you don’t agree with me you just don’t know business. I certainly didn’t ask for 30, never even threw out a number.”

You don't believe the biggest starts make $5million? GSP was making that ten years ago.

So you don't believe Ngannou when he said that Dana offered him $8million for the Jones fight?

Back