News Francis Ngannou's MMA Return Vs Renan Ferreira + Co-Main: Cris Cyborg vs Larissa Pacheco Announced

IMO, I don't think this is happening. I think the PFL Is probably trying to pressure francis into upholding his end of the bargin, which i severely doubt he will hold up. I think they kinda knew that too.
Francis hasn't posted anything on X or Instagram, and neither has his coach.

It's obviously not actually agreed upon.

Hopefully this is true but didn't Ngannou the day before this say he wants to box again first and that boxing owes him something?

That being said I hope this is legit and we get Ngannou back in MMA. Now that his chin has been cracked and he's been humanised I wonder if he'll be willing to be as reckless as he has been in post fights

Hands up..

Which of you will pay real money to watch this? Guess what.. He can’t pretend to be the “Baddest Man on the Planet” anymore.

Which is exactly why the UFC would NEVER allow him to box, on their dime.

If you don’t understand that, you need help.
<28><RomeroSalute>

Last edited:
Nothing about Ngannou is a “guaranteed sell”
I said a rematch with Joshua would have been a guaranteed sell if Ngannou had won. He would have almost certainly have been a guaranteed sell as well. Reading comprehension, friend.

if Francis loses its gonna be curtains for his career.

the entire narrative will flip to 'he was never that good, ducked jones, fury was fat and didn't train, Jones would never lose to a PFL guy'

Anyone else think this is just PFL desperately trying to make some money off Francis’ name just to gain some attention after realizing that Francis conned them?

Francis will do what he is told now
Once he builds PFL into a SuperLeague he will crush his arch nemesis DanaCrimson

This one could actually be a PPV thats solid with Francis, Cyborg, Doumbe, if they stack up Bellator and PFL guys on it.

also all their big events have to be in Saudi cause they pay for it. if PFL did this event in US they'd lose money so if Saudi wants to hold events and cover the costs go for it.
It still loses massive money in Saudi. At what point do these guys decide to stop losing money?

IMO, I don't think this is happening. I think the PFL Is probably trying to pressure francis into upholding his end of the bargin, which i severely doubt he will hold up. I think they kinda knew that too.

I totally believe her.
Exactly.

People are gonna sleep on Renan Ferreira

But dude is dangerous.

Beating up on way smaller men in that video though but he clearly has good hands and reflexes.

Sell as much as he did in the UFC? When he held the HW belt?
Common sense, friend.
Joshua is pretty much a bigger draw than anyone other active fighter at the moment. Ngannou-Joshua rematch if the former had won would have been gigantic. Joshua is a bigger draw than every single one of Ngannou's mma opponents combined.

This PPV wil flop. Ferreira lost to LHW Abreu not too long ago.

Back