Friend is addicted to gore videos

I like the occasionally gore video, not gonna lie.

Op is this your split personality again?

Disgusting shit yo. Watched one when I was a teenager and that shit was scarring. It’s proven to be extremely bad for your brain

I've always watched gore videos but gave them up a few months ago. I just realized watching them was no benefit. And you just realize how sick the rest of the world is.

I would never send them to friends though. That's fucking weird.

I've seen my fair share of that stuff.

Most of it I wish I had never seen.

Those industrial accident videos make me thankful I have a desk job.

I don't work with them personally, but my place of work is full of lathes. Lathe deaths are the worst by far. Luckily if one does happen I'm too high up the chain to have to clean that shit up

Anyway I had dat phase when I was like 14 or some shit where I discovered gore and would be checking that shit out 24/7. I still check out Liveleak and places like that from time to time but it's just more just keeping up with current events in the gore scene. It's weird but I can watch like some dude get flattened by a truck with his guts exploding out his body or something, but then I freak out if I'm watching pron and see an anal prolapse. That's the worst gore out there

<DisgustingHHH>

On the surface he looks absolutely normal, with a job and a girlfried

This is what the neighbors will say to media after he has gone on a shooting spree / cops have dug up some dead hookers from his property.

Is it ISIS stuff he watches?

I don't work with them personally, but my place of work is full of lathes. Lathe deaths are the worst by far. Luckily if one does happen I'm too high up the chain to have to clean that shit up

Anyway I had dat phase when I was like 14 or some shit where I discovered gore and would be checking that shit out 24/7. I still check out Liveleak and places like that from time to time but it's just more just keeping up with current events in the gore scene. It's weird but I can watch like some dude get flattened by a truck with his guts exploding out his body or something, but then I freak out if I'm watching pron and see an anal prolapse. That's the worst gore out there

<DisgustingHHH>

I saw a video a while back where this dude got caught in some machine (kinda like a lathe) and ended up spinning out of control, smashing his face, head, etc.

Another one the dude spun so fast and hard that his entire skin came off his body.

Those fuckers are no joke.

I sent the Bud Dywer Suicide video to my Gf last week so she would stop using FB.

His father for certain own firearms.
Does he live with his father? How old is your friend, and what kind of work does he do?

Has he shown signs of depression in the past?

I watched a lot of gore videos when I was a kid, I have no idea why I guess it was just morbid curiosity. It didn't bother me when I was young but the older I get the more I feel a strong regret for watching them, I think it kind of messed with my head. In particular there was a video of some south american cartel guys skinning someone alive (his face), dismembering him, and SLOWLY decapitating him. That video in particular gives me nightmares and sometimes I feel like I obsess over it like I can't get the images out of my head.

Last edited:
I watched a lot of gore videos when I was a kid, I have no idea why I guess it was just morbid curiosity. It didn't bother me when I was young but the older I get to more I feel a strong regret for watching them, I think it kind of messed with my head. In particular there was a video of some south american cartel guys skinning someone alive, dismembering him, and SLOWLY decapitating him. That video in particular gives me nightmares and sometimes I feel like I obsess over it like I can't get the images out of my head

I got one scarred into my head too. It is the Russian army guys (mere kids) captured by Chechen rebels and beheaded one by one. You can read about the event on Wikipedia. It is quite famous as the Russian response was very heavy.

I've watched one gore video and that was enough for me (Never Again)

I can't even explain the feeling I had after watching it.

I watch that shit too, I never send it to people though, that's fuckin weird. Shit is crazy to see, I can only take so much though. Fuck that.

Society will thank me.

KMvCNKn.png

Everyone I know who has done this was undoubtedly weird but ended up seemingly okay. The sharing part is more alarming to me. I would be pissed if I were you. Uppercut some human decency into him.

If anyone sent me a video which was a beheading or similar .. That would instantly be the end of friendship.. I might even fight them.

I will watch stuff on my own terms, i watch liveleak .. People being ran over, accidents etc .. But i will not watch people hurting others on purpose, that shit is evil and has no place in my psyche.

Now that you've revealed an inconvenient truth about your friend...you need to inception his ass TS and put him onto the idea of being addicted to Al Gore videos instead.

Back