Social From Brad Pitt to Bad Pitt

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Apparently behind the scenes, Brad Pitt is tyrannical and abusive to his family. His son Pax ripped him on a Father's Day instagram post calling him an awful human being and saying he's done irreparable damage to his children. I know celebs personal lives are none of our business, but a large number of them seem to be pieces of shit.

who knows what happened
but he did yell at or push around one of his kids or something
and Pitt joined AA after the divorce

My rich , famous dad is terrible. He didn't buy me a Ferrari when I turned 16...

I would have hated for this kid to grow up in a normal family with a dad that made great decisions after drinking a case of Budweiser...

Pitt won an Oscar for Once upon a Time! What a joke.

From Brad Pitt to Bad Pitt​

It would be a lot cooler if he became Rad Pitt

rad-pitt-shred-gain.webp

a large number of them seem to be pieces of shit

They're just people. A large number of people in general are pieces of shit.

IDK if Brad Pitt is a nice guy, or an asshole, or a little bit of each. But he isn't the first guy to have his teenage son be mad at him so without some more detail it's pretty inconclusive.

The projection in this thread so far is WILD though.

Difficult to believe this spoiled kid whos sided with Angie and been whispered in his ear by her constantly, used as a weapon in divorce etc... Given how backstabbing Angelina seems to be, selling their properties behind his back during divorce, slandering him, turning kids against him...

While Brad tries to remain positive or doesnt say anything at all and everyone says only good things about him.

When everyone sucks your asshole because youre so beautiful and rich it’s inevitable

It all started when he named him Pax it went all downhill from there. People say he never recovered from that. If you ask me Pax is not really a name for a human sounds more like a shitty energy drink.

I can confirm. I called my first son Pax and he calls me an asshole all the time
But he has no credibility since you named him Pax. Even if true by name his opinion is invalid. Well played 5D Chess master.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back