Social From Brad Pitt to Bad Pitt

Could be another case of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow where she threatened the kids to turn on their father or else they would be on their own. True Woody Allen was creepy for dating Mia's adopted daughter but Mia's adopted korean son said that Mia was quite abusive which lead to his foster brothers and sisters other personal problems

I'd be surprised if anybody involved wasn't a ridiculous person. The only shocking part of this story is that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have kids who aren't trannies yet.

They used to dress one of their little girls in suits and call them "John" but now she's older she's stopped doing it.

Waking up to those lonely mornings must be horrible for him.
Brad-Pitt-Motorcycle-Coffee-.jpg

Is this one of the 50 adopted kids?

I thought Angelina was drop dead gorgeous and applauded brad for replacing Aniston with her. Then all these fucking adoptions.. I predicted back then that Angelina has got to be a fucking major pain in the ass.

If he didn't want to have all these adopted kids, how would he even say it???

Love all the people taking sides not knowing whats going on behind closed doors. This kid could very well be talking out of his ass and Brad could very well be the absolute scummiest of dads.

Honestly, the only big star in Hollywood that seems like a legit good husband and father is Denzel.

Who knows what's going on. Pax and Jolie are so close. It's hard to believe anything he says is coming from him only. His mom probably controlling him to say those things.

I like how people like to instantly dismiss it because the kid grew up rich, which is beyond his own control. Do people think money, something that is known to corrupt people, somehow prevents people from abusing their family?

If anything really spoiling your kids is also abuse. It leaves your kids ill prepared to deal with the real world. That kind of neglect could easily be seen as a form of abuse.

Last edited:

Apparently behind the scenes, Brad Pitt is tyrannical and abusive to his family. His son Pax ripped him on a Father's Day instagram post calling him an awful human being and saying he's done irreparable damage to his children. I know celebs personal lives are none of our business, but a large number of them seem to be pieces of shit.
"Pax"?
<{walkerwhut}>

Difficult to believe this spoiled kid whos sided with Angie and been whispered in his ear by her constantly, used as a weapon in divorce etc... Given how backstabbing Angelina seems to be, selling their properties behind his back during divorce, slandering him, turning kids against him...

While Brad tries to remain positive or doesnt say anything at all and everyone says only good things about him.

Stop projecting. You have no idea if any of that happened.

Got to love this place. Instead of considering “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” everyone here is just completely dismissive and inventing narratives of their own as to why Brad Pitt’s kids all hate him.

What I can’t tell is if it’s because people just really like Brad Pitt and don’t want to believe it, or if it’s because he’s been through a divorce and one of Sherdog’s favourite narratives is that all men get screwed in divorces and they’re jumping to conclusions that this is a byproduct of Pitt getting screwed in his divorce, that his kids have been brainwashed against him and he’s actually a great dad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back