Social From Brad Pitt to Bad Pitt

Kids tend to take their moms side in my experience. My wife takes her mom's side to a fault even though her mom is a selfish POS 9 times out of 10. Her dad's an alcoholic but is a much more reasonable person even when he's drunk. I'd take his side for sure but it happened when she was 12 so who knows and same with this situation.

Apparently behind the scenes, Brad Pitt is tyrannical and abusive to his family. His son Pax ripped him on a Father's Day instagram post calling him an awful human being and saying he's done irreparable damage to his children. I know celebs personal lives are none of our business, but a large number of them seem to be pieces of shit.
Sounds like a mothers soundboard.

I know a lot of you are Americans and this is a major family holiday.

From the replies, I can tell that a lot of you have (ex)wives and children who hate you. I can feel your pain in your posts.

I truly hope that the holiday season is a time of healing in your family and that you enter the New Year in a better place.

God (or supreme being of your choice) Bless.

I know a lot of you are Americans and this is a major family holiday.

From the replies, I can tell that a lot of you have (ex)wives and children who hate you. I can feel your pain in your posts.

I truly hope that the holiday season is a time of healing in your family and that you enter the New Year in a better place.

God (or supreme being of your choice) Bless.

She ain’t going to fuck you, son, no matter how much you simp for her.

She ain’t going to fuck you, son, no matter how much you simp for her.

you can lash out at me if you like

I, on the other hand, have only empathy for whatever you are going through.

and if you are American, I truly wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving

I didn't expect that people would simp this hard for Pitt. Do people here suddenly love Hollywood stars again or is it because he's a man and you guys have PTSD from the Amber herd saga?

Kids tend to take their moms side in my experience. My wife takes her mom's side to a fault even though her mom is a selfish POS 9 times out of 10. Her dad's an alcoholic but is a much more reasonable person even when he's drunk. I'd take his side for sure but it happened when she was 12 so who knows and same with this situation.

This is accurate,
Generally speaking I can't tell if it's due to closeness or a form of fear of an overbearing mother as a child.

I think I'm one of the only people that went the opposite and took my step father's side.

I told him on many, many, occasions that he needs to leave my mother and I'd side with him on anything relating to it.
He didn't believe me.

The problem is he was, I'll say in the kindness way I can, a spineless pussy.

Haven't talked to any of my family in years.

I like how people like to instantly dismiss it because the kid grew up rich, which is beyond his own control. Do people think money, something that is known to corrupt people, somehow prevents people from abusing their family?

If anything really spoiling your kids is also abuse. It leaves your kids ill prepared to deal with the real world. That kind of neglect could easily be seen as a form of abuse.
a little spoiled isnt punishible imo

its when they get entitled where the real concern lies

a little spoiled isnt punishible imo

its when they get entitled where the real concern lies

Well a little spoiled isn't really spoiled, IMO. The term spoiled usually means something went bad, so the implication of it is that it has a negative effect. People really seem to forget that. I think the envy of wealth plays a big role in that.

You can give your kids stuff and still have your kids be able to truly appreciate it, possibly care for it and also teach them work ethic and stuff like that.

Edit: it depends on how you define "a little spoiled" though. What exactly are you giving your kids and what are you teaching them when spoiling them a little?

This is accurate,
Generally speaking I can't tell if it's due to closeness or a form of fear of an overbearing mother as a child.

I think I'm one of the only people that went the opposite and took my step father's side.

I told him on many, many, occasions that he needs to leave my mother and I'd side with him on anything relating to it.
He didn't believe me.

My mother in law is just selfish as fuck and my wife doesn't see it somehow. She loves my kids so whatever but I dont really see her as a good person at all and wouldn't associate with her without the family connection. Her dad on the other hand many times I've had come out with me to grab a beer and watch the game cuz I actually like being around him.

This is accurate,

He didn't believe me.

Alot of guys get beat down over the years by shitty wives (no offense to your mom lol). He probably wasn't always like that.

The problem with these kids complaints is that there are no details

Even the plane ride, Pitt apparently went off but nothings reallly clear as to what happened.

Alot of guys get beat down over the years by shitty wives (no offense to your mom lol). He probably wasn't always like that.

Haha, zero worries, she was very shitty.

Ohas for always being like that,
Oh definitely, hell even I've been beaten down in a relationship to some degree.

Though in his case I think he was always very passive. He DID have a ridiculously terrible childhood.

And went literally crazy over the years

My mother in law is just selfish as fuck and my wife doesn't see it somehow. She loves my kids so whatever but I dont really see her as a good person at all and wouldn't associate with her without the family connection. Her dad on the other hand many times I've had come out with me to grab a beer and watch the game cuz I actually like being around him.

I've been there.

Years ago, I was going to break up with my GF of the time. We'd been together for years.

The thing that bothered me wasn't her, it was that I got along with her dad better than most people in general, he was a retired lawyer and we'd drink wine until like 8am sometimes at his house.

I understand that but the way they are attacking him is very off putting. It is devoid of any empathy and its very tasteless. Everyone has mentioned that Brad has a drinking problem and that can make him very unpleasant to be around.

So why not just say why he is being abusive?

To me, name calling is weak and its just done by clowns with no life. So I have a bias towards that. I am all ears as to what Brad has done that makes him a horrible human being but I do need to hear the specific to have a receptive mind to what this kid is saying.

I mean this post was a few years ago and was posted for only a select few friends to see. So I'm thinking it was genuine and not some PR stunt. It was probably in response to whatever happened on that plane.

The oldest kid, Maddox, even testified in court and supposedly did not have favorable thngs to say about the incident.

So I'm pretty sure Pitt did something fucked up on that plane.

Sherdogers already said the reason: he is almost as beautiful as Rockhold. Sorry, I´m with Brad Pitt.

Almost as beautiful as Sexyama though?

Back