Social From Brad Pitt to Bad Pitt

Got to love this place. Instead of considering “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” everyone here is just completely dismissive and inventing narratives of their own as to why Brad Pitt’s kids all hate him.

What I can’t tell is if it’s because people just really like Brad Pitt and don’t want to believe it, or if it’s because he’s been through a divorce and one of Sherdog’s favourite narratives is that all men get screwed in divorces and they’re jumping to conclusions that this is a byproduct of Pitt getting screwed in his divorce, that his kids have been brainwashed against him and he’s actually a great dad.
Sherdogers already said the reason: he is almost as beautiful as Rockhold. Sorry, I´m with Brad Pitt.

Not sure why people are automatically defending Brad Pitt here...

Because of The Way this little shit is attacking him!

He is using social media and calling him an asshole + his reasons are:

-Making us tremble in fear

-Despicable person

-F*king awful human being

These are vague personal attacks and there is nothing specific and it reeks of a spoiled child throwing temper tantrum. He has given ZERO example of what he did specifically that makes him those things. That and lets not act like he has not enjoyed Brad Pitts money, fame and resources. Kid has status, he has clout all while Brad has been making movies.

If Brad was this violent tyrant at home, I am sure that these kids and Angie would have ZERO problems recording him on their phone while he was getting violent or abusive. They probably got told a no or got called out for their bitch behavior and they know it and hence why they no evidence of Brads Terror.

iu

Because of The Way this little shit is attacking him!

He is using social media and calling him an asshole + his reasons are:

-Making us tremble in fear

-Despicable person

-F*king awful human being

These are vague personal attacks and there is nothing specific and it reeks of a spoiled child throwing temper tantrum. He has given ZERO example of what he did specifically that makes him those things. That and lets not act like he has not enjoyed Brad Pitts money, fame and resources. Kid has status, he has clout all while Brad has been making movies.

If Brad was this violent tyrant at home, I am sure that these kids and Angie would have ZERO problems recording him on their phone while he was getting violent or abusive. They probably got told a no or got called out for their bitch behavior and they know it and hence why they no evidence of Brads Terror.

So if it's not recorded on a phone it didn't happen? Why would his kids want to distance themselves from him if he was dad of the year. He's had well reported substance issues. The idea of him being an abusive parent is not out of left field.

Stop projecting. You have no idea if any of that happened.
It is pretty well documented at least the timeline from the outside and there you have Pitt behaving erratic on a flight with his children and wife and afterwards with the divorce and him seeking treatment. Then slowly a media campaign launched by Jolie against Pitt. If you read that its a mixture of extreme narcicism, hubris and hate. At least in public Pitt never did that. Then as the final nail she sold exactly what he wanted to keep as a passion project. Whoever Pitt is, its imo very clear that Jolie is one toxic snake. I dont care for either of them.

It all points to a heated divorce and then the classic tale of sabotaging parenting ageeements by poisoning the children and the public. At that point he was suing but kinda lost as it takes longer than the children need to grow up fighting through this and every agreement can be sabotaged again. It is after a divorce were you can often pinpoint the real character of parents. Same here.

In the end looking at this son f.e. you have exactly the outcome you get with a toxic mother. No way you would otherwise publically try to humiliate him like that.

So we can extrapolate an opinion. That just doesnt mean that we know what happened behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are automatically defending Brad Pitt here...

Let's see, this is the first we hear of Brad Pitt "being a world class asshole". This is a guy who has been in the limelight for decades, surely something would have surfaced sooner rather than later. Who do we hear it from?! Some guy(yes, I don't give a shit that this guy is his son) we know way less about, who has a track record we know nothing about. Man it is such a tough decision whose side we should be on. What?!

Here is my 2 cents. She is and always was mentally unstable. Drugs, eating disorders, depression, unable to handle being beautiful so scars herself with terrible tats, and a weird dating history. She goes all Mia Farrow and adopts a ton of foreign children. We know that people that do this are always wacko. It is not a stretch to see her brainwash her kids to hate Brad, but it is interesting that his biological children he still sees regularly, and they have no issues. Maddox and Pax are the ones he is estranged from. Another interesting thing to note, is I tried to find a negative word about Brad from any costar or director and could only find glowing things about him. Google that for Jolie and the list of negative opinions is a page long from directors to costars.

Got to love this place. Instead of considering “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” everyone here is just completely dismissive and inventing narratives of their own as to why Brad Pitt’s kids all hate him.

What I can’t tell is if it’s because people just really like Brad Pitt and don’t want to believe it, or if it’s because he’s been through a divorce and one of Sherdog’s favourite narratives is that all men get screwed in divorces and they’re jumping to conclusions that this is a byproduct of Pitt getting screwed in his divorce, that his kids have been brainwashed against him and he’s actually a great dad.

Well the smoke is coming out of his son Pax, so by that logic the fire is all over Pax, not Brad. I know it hard to rub those two brain cells together, you're welcome for me to do that for you.

Let's see, this is the first we hear of Brad Pitt "being a world class asshole". This is a guy who has been in the limelight for decades, surely something would have surfaced sooner rather than later. Who do we hear it from?! Some guy(yes, I don't give a shit that this guy is his son) we know way less about, who has a track record we know nothing about. Man it is such a tough decision whose side we should be on. What?!

He can't be an abusive father/husband because his family didn't come out about it sooner? Sorry that's just a trash take. You shouldn't be on anyone's side. You don't know these people or what goes on in their private lives. I didn't know kids had to have "track records" in order to speak out about their famous charming parents.

So if it's not recorded on a phone it didn't happen? Why would his kids want to distance themselves from him if he was dad of the year. He's had well reported substance issues. The idea of him being an abusive parent is not out of left field.

I understand that but the way they are attacking him is very off putting. It is devoid of any empathy and its very tasteless. Everyone has mentioned that Brad has a drinking problem and that can make him very unpleasant to be around.

So why not just say why he is being abusive?

To me, name calling is weak and its just done by clowns with no life. So I have a bias towards that. I am all ears as to what Brad has done that makes him a horrible human being but I do need to hear the specific to have a receptive mind to what this kid is saying.

He cheated on his wife (Jennifer Aniston) with Angelina. To me, cheating on a spouse is a huge knock against anyone’s character. It demonstrates a total lack of trustworthiness and an apathy towards hurting those you’re supposed to love. Just because his friends and colleagues speak fondly of him doesn’t mean he can’t be a piece of shit at home to his family.

Secondly, following his separation from Angelina and the kids in 2016 he checked himself into rehab for alcohol abuse. That means in the later period of time of their marriage he was drinking too much. He’s admitted as much. Alcoholic parents are shitty parents. My lifelong best friend’s father was alcoholic and so was my my wife’s father.

So here we have the child of a known alcoholic, cheater calling him a shitty father. Not exactly sure what entitles Brad to any kind of benefit of the doubt here about the possibility of him maybe being a shitty father.

He can't be an abusive father/husband because his family didn't come out about it sooner? Sorry that's just a trash take. You shouldn't be on anyone's side. You don't know these people or what goes on in their private lives. I didn't know kids had to have "track records" in order to speak out about their famous charming parents.

Oh he can be anything, but what's the likelihood?! Very low. Nobody has to have any track record, but when it comes to likelihood of what's true, I go by track record.

It all started when he named him Pax it went all downhill from there. People say he never recovered from that. If you ask me Pax is not really a name for a human sounds more like a shitty energy drink.
Sounds like a prescription drug to treat some kind of mental illness.

I think there is always resentment when the parent isn't biological whatever the case may be especially in divorce situations

AJ is bat shit crazy an always been like that. Maybe Pitt is a douche n is abusive but AJ seems like a person to lie n to be very vindictive.
No clue but issue was looked into an cops saw nothing . Who knows an who cares. Was likely nothing more than an average family argument .

The fact that anyone gives an absolute fuck about any of this is astounding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back