General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Not yet. Hit Covington +150 though.
I'd rather pass on the fight and hope RDA smashes his face in. Personal preference ;)

But yeah, I don't think there was value on RDA at the openers. Maybe if the line keeps dropping

I'd rather pass on the fight and hope RDA smashes his face in. Personal preference ;)

But yeah, I don't think there was value on RDA at the openers. Maybe if the line keeps dropping

Haha I hear you. I outright favor Covington though. He pushes an insane pace and doesn't slow down. I think he grinds this out or gets a late finish.

I don't think the line for RDA will drop. Lines aren't out in Europe or better yet South America yet are they? People hate Colby man they'll bet against him. I don't like him either but he might be the Khabib of Welterweight. There, I said it. He'll have to fight Usman to prove it though.

I don't think the line for RDA will drop. Lines aren't out in Europe or better yet South America yet are they? People hate Colby man they'll bet against him. I don't like him either but he might be the Khabib of Welterweight. There, I said it. He'll have to fight Usman to prove it though.

It's a pick em now on 5d. -120s.

It's a pick em now on 5d. -120s.
It's only been an hour. Fight isn't for 7 weeks. It'll make all kinds of jumps I'm sure. Man, if i missed out on dog money for Colby though...sad

Haha I hear you. I outright favor Covington though. He pushes an insane pace and doesn't slow down. I think he grinds this out or gets a late finish.
I don’t disagree w any of that but w the way the line moved, I’m gonna watch some tape to see if a bet on RDA is worth it

Rivera/Moraes just screams relatively close dec win for Jimmy. The kind of fight where maybe Moraes at +150 was the right side because the fight is super close, but when the scores are getting read you just know Jimmy will get the nod by throwing just a little more volume and maybe landing a TD or 2.

Jimmy -190 was for sure unplayable, but now at -130...sigh. Fight is so far away I guess I'll wait. Maybe Aljo wins this weekend and Moraes KO'ing him with that huge knee starts getting overvalued and Jimmy becomes the dog at some point.

Jimmy dec prop of course but it's probably not gonna pay much better than his ML.

Lines just opened for LFA 37 tonight at bookmaker.

Perez -185
Bice +145

Jackson -260
Ash +195

Mazo -500 (LOL)
Sinn +340

Logan +180
Bush -240

I'll take Logan too. Otherwise everything is too juiced. Logan's got experienced (albeit questionable competition but then again that's Bush's resume too) as far his ko losses...Edwards and Dawson are finishing everyone. Fook it. Let's goooooo Logan.

Cage Warriors Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 4.23.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 4.23.46 PM.png
    73 KB · Views: 10
I'll take Logan too. Otherwise everything is too juiced. Logan's got experienced (albeit questionable competition but then again that's Bush's resume too) as far his ko losses...Edwards and Dawson are finishing everyone. Fook it. Let's goooooo Logan.

I don't understand the backing of Bush here. I thought we'd see odds reach at least close to pick em. Two of the last three of Logan's opponents have more fights than all of Bush's combined.

It's always a leap of faith with AXS, but I looked at the fights prior to the odds. All of the other odds line up about where I expected, but this one seemed pick em and I probably would have backed Logan at evens.

I didn't have much time to research it or watch interviews like I usually do, but after looking at the card lineup I'll tail you guys on Logan:

LFA 37 Risk $100.00

Bryce Logan (+180) vs Dakota Bush $100.00 for $180.00

I don't understand the backing of Bush here. I thought we'd see odds reach at least close to pick em. Two of the last three of Logan's opponents have more fights than all of Bush's combined.

It's always a leap of faith with AXS, but I looked at the fights prior to the odds. All of the other odds line up about where I expected, but this one seemed pick em and I probably would have backed Logan at evens.
As far as crap shoots go this isn't a terrible spot. I'm ready for it to be square as fuck cause...well...axs lol

Easy play there. I actually figured that would be closer.

Pretty easy sailing for an axs bet. I only shit one brick when Logan got his back taken.

Back