Getting Old is Going to Suck.

No wonder you are always so negative and every single comment from you is irrationally agressive, dropping F bombs for no reason and yelling at posters.

You're just a bitter old cunt that didnt take care of himself
???

Threw my back out this week picking up a box of brake rotors from too low and after about 3 days of healing it popped again yesterday, a little bit worse.

I can barely wipe my own ass right now and I have a wedding to attend on Friday. Don't want to go to the doctor just for pills because I don't want to sit in a waiting room with a bunch of flu patients. I'm not even fucking 40 and I need a cane to stand up. Don't even really want to smoke weed cuz I don't want to cough.

The human spine is proof there is no god.

I never should have gone snowboarding. Ever.

How is your body failing?

but be glad to raised up in the 80s and 90s.

giphy.gif

Anyone else get random cramps in their legs in bed or just when going from sitting to standing?
since my compressed L5 yeah laying down my right leg cramps up I find sleeping on my stomach makes it more comfortable. Try using a pillow between or under your legs. It will relieve your muscles.

At least I don't drive like a high school girl.

Hey dude, is your back still fucking with you?

I'm about your age and I have periodic back pain as well or throw it out doing exercises...

Normally it takes me months to heal or get back to 95 percentish....

I fucked up my back back in mid March doing deadlifts before my vacation to thailand...like the day before my 13 hour flight...

I panicked and tried to find any remedy online. .

I came across this one exercise and I swear to god it saved my vacation. .and me being in agony for the entire trip .

Let me see if i can find that YouTube clip...

Hey dude, is your back still fucking with you?

I'm about your age and I have periodic back pain as well or throw it out doing exercises...

Normally it takes me months to heal or get back to 95 percentish....

I fucked up my back back in mid March doing deadlifts before my vacation to thailand...like the day before my 13 hour flight...

I panicked and tried to find any remedy online. .

I came across this one exercise and I swear to god it saved my vacation. .and me being in agony for the entire trip .

Let me see if i can find that YouTube clip...
No, I'm back to spry as ever at the moment. I got an inversion table and for me and this particular injury, it worked like a miracle. Once I got on it, I started healing super quickly - like 3-4 days! I think I made an inversion table thread on here somewhere. They are the truth though.

I really feel for the lame asses that come onto this thread to toss insults to injury. What a sad pathetic life that must be to feel the need to insult others behind the screen, one thing to talk crap about opinions of fights/fighters, I really do feel bad for some of these posters insecurities. Namaste.

No, I'm back to spry as ever at the moment. I got an inversion table and for me and this particular injury, it worked like a miracle. Once I got on it, I started healing super quickly - like 3-4 days! I think I made an inversion table thread on here somewhere. They are the truth though.

I need to look this up...

Over the pass 2 years I've fucked up my back 3 times .

Doing kettle bell swings

Pistol squats in the morning without properly warming up

And this past March , fucking dead lifts ...

I gotta tell you, I was almost in tears when I heard that pop...

Putting on socks was excruciating ...could barely wipe my ass...

Anyway ...ive been doing a lot of back strengthening exercises. .stretches and such .

I need to look this up...

Over the pass 2 years I've fucked up my back 3 times .

Doing kettle bell swings

Pistol squats in the morning without properly warming up

And this past March , fucking dead lifts ...

I gotta tell you, I was almost in tears when I heard that pop...

Putting on socks was excruciating ...could barely wipe my ass...

Anyway ...ive been doing a lot of back strengthening exercises. .stretches and such .
Get an inversion table! You can get one for around 300 brand new, and it can fold up behind a door if space is an issue. It was a godsend for me. You never really realize how much we compress our spine from just daily gravity and the pressure of supporting your body moving around, and when you hurt your back the inflammation and pressure is a big part of why it takes so long to heal - Our natural body positions don't offer any relief from constant gravity. You get on a table at just 45 degrees for just 1 minute and you feel a difference, and then ease into more inversion and up to 2 minutes at a time. It's a great tool.

You need a good Chiropractor. I'd recommend Dr. Gregory Johnson at Houston Chiropractic. Ask for the Ring Dinger.
That shit looks so dangerous but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wanna experience it

My older coworker had some serious back injuries from years of construction...went to a spine institution in Arizona...three hour procedure and he’s 100 percent clear of the pain..

I think they did like a permanent nerve block or something along those lines..definitely worth a look into.

I live in the UK bro.. where you get fuck all.. it took nearly a year and a half to get an mri scan, there only now just talking about nerve block 3 plus years on.

Hopefully in another 2 years I can be sorted a bit better.

Look after your backs people ..

I really feel for the lame asses that come onto this thread to toss insults to injury. What a sad pathetic life that must be to feel the need to insult others behind the screen, one thing to talk crap about opinions of fights/fighters, I really do feel bad for some of these posters insecurities. Namaste.

Leave Brittany Alone! !

Nearly 38. I did something bad to my back six months ago while deadlifting at the gym.

Went for a new PB, got it. In beast mode so went for a second rep and felt something in my spine crack. Fuck it hurt. My nuts started hurting round that time and would get worse as the pain in my back flaired up. felt like i always needed to piss and couldn't shake it out right.

Went to my 93 yo doctor who's no longer allowed to drive a car but can still practise medicine and his advice was to 'give it 2 weeks and see how it goes.' Said the same thing 2 weeks later. finally got an ultasound on my nuts after 5 weeks of complaining of pain. Nothing there. Radiologist reckons it's referred pain from the back, even though my gp was sure they weren't related.

Back's almost back to normal now, though my flexibilty is still poor. At least my nuts no longer ache and i can nearly piss normally again.

Will never try to dl so much again. Not worth the trouble.

Threw my back out this week picking up a box of brake rotors from too low and after about 3 days of healing it popped again yesterday, a little bit worse.

I can barely wipe my own ass right now and I have a wedding to attend on Friday. Don't want to go to the doctor just for pills because I don't want to sit in a waiting room with a bunch of flu patients. I'm not even fucking 40 and I need a cane to stand up. Don't even really want to smoke weed cuz I don't want to cough.

The human spine is proof there is no god.

I never should have gone snowboarding. Ever.

How is your body failing?

Deadlifts

Back