GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE (Reaches $115 Million Worldwide)

If you have seen GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
This movie will only be good if the O.G’s play a significant part in it and don’t just have a small glorified role. The whole recent nostalgia-like genre of “kids go on an adventure and unravel a mystery while coming of-age” is fucking gay and caters to man-baby nerds.

This actually looks like it might be decent.
<mma4>

I am cautiously hopeful.

They had my curiosity with the first trailer.

They had my attention with "We're closed."

It was the main cast that made the originals so good, not the actual plot line. This seems to focus on the ghost aspects and not the busters as a loveable hodgepodge team. Pretty indifferent but the nostalgic factor will probably get me to watch.

I mean, it looks better than that travesty from a few years ago, but instead of targeting females they're making it about kids.

My biggest gripe with it though, and it may just be the trailer, but why is it styled like it's some big epic saga? lol This is Ghostbusters, not Star Wars. The tone is just way off.

An 80's classic like Ghostbusters just can't be replicated today. It's a product of its time and the actors are irreplaceable.

Maybe it's because it has the kid from Stranger Things, but it reminds me of Stranger Things.

“Best of the series” guy is playing a risky game.

E_5RB4UVkAkdoYt

E_5PV-XVEAA6lgC

I ordered a new copy of the Ghostbusters game. Supposedly it's the best Ghostbusters game ever made. Should arrive Saturday or Monday.

I loved the Ghostbusters movies and cartoons when I was a kid. I can't wait to play the videogame.

I didn't see the movie with the female Ghostbusters. I avoided that one. Didn't even see the trailer for the movie.

I ordered a new copy of the Ghostbusters game. Supposedly it's the best Ghostbusters game ever made. Should arrive Saturday or Monday.

I loved the Ghostbusters movies and cartoons when I was a kid. I can't wait to play the videogame.

I didn't see the movie with the female Ghostbusters. I avoided that one. Didn't even see the trailer for the movie.

Stay as far away from it as you can, for your own good. One of the biggest mistakes ever made in Hollywood history. It honestly worse than what everyone says. It's worse than what I am saying right now....

Stay as far away from it as you can, for your own good. One of the biggest mistakes ever made in Hollywood history. It honestly worse than what everyone says. It's worse than what I am saying right now....

I didn't think it was terrible, but it wasn't good either. It was pointless and playing the "girl power" card probably hurt more than it helped.

I didn't think it was terrible, but it wasn't good either. It was pointless and playing the "girl power" card probably hurt more than it helped.

same here. I’ve seen way worse movies. It was neither here nor there for me. Moments of entertainment but a lot of the humor fell flat. And when you have people I like and find quite funny like McKinnon, Wiig, Jones, (I’m a big SNL fan) and McCarthy at the top of the credits, it should, at the very least, be funny.

Not only that, it didn’t feel like a ghostbusters film. Tonally, visually, what have you- it did not fit for me.

Still, I didn’t think it was terrible. Middle-of-the-road, but functioned poorly as a reboot of a classic property.

Back