GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE (Reaches $115 Million Worldwide)

If you have seen GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
I think it looks pretty good. I like the cast too!

Not to be a downer, but I don't really see anything that makes this movie appealing. Doesn't look very funny, and there doesn't seem to be any sets or ghosts that are even remotely scary. I've never been a big Ghostbusters fan, and I'm probably 30 years past the target demographic, but to me this just looks like a nothingburger.

I can see it now... they're going to make a whole line of Mini-Puft toy figures that will sell like hotcakes.

Dibs on the smores one.

It’s pretty close to the first trailer, but I’m pumped. The RC trap is a great idea. And the kids don’t seem annoying.

I liked it, that Trailer had way more heart and love for the Original series than the Awful 2016 movie that had the horrible actresses and the Ape.

there was no ape in the remake. wtf are you talking about?

This second trailer had my attention. I noticed some elements from the first film. The purple spirits, the proton packs stream, the practical effects of that zombie. Those things I liked.

Only one way to find out if this film is good, watch the whole thing.

I think it was a good choice to take the movie out of New York so it won't get compared to the original likes its just a clone of that movie.

Say what you will, at the very least it looks a lot better than the McCarthy/Wiig Ghostbusters movie.

It actually looks fairly promising. It's too bad they didn't lead with this instead of letting Paul Feig squat over the Ghostbusters and spray it with diarrhea first.

Looks good to me. I’ll definitely give a watch.

The one thing I would say is that it certainly seems tonally quite different from the originals. I never got the sense that either Ghostbusters was a poignant kind of movie (there were moments of earnestness, sure but you get what I mean) but this film really seems to be going for that. In a sense, it’s closest tie to the first films will probably be that it is reverential of the first films. And that very well could be enough. I doubt there will be the same degree or humor or horror but the respect for the predecessors and the fact that Jason directed are good signs.

Looks good to me. I’ll definitely give a watch.

The one thing I would say is that it certainly seems tonally quite different from the originals. I never got the sense that either Ghostbusters was a poignant kind of movie (there were moments of earnestness, sure but you get what I mean) but this film really seems to be going for that. In a sense, it’s closest tie to the first films will probably be that it is reverential of the first films. And that very well could be enough. I doubt there will be the same degree or humor or horror but the respect for the predecessors and the fact that Jason directed are good signs.

One almost gets the sense that they thought it might not be a good idea to irreverently piss all over the original movies while filming without a screenplay.

I didn’t see the recent remake one but that trailer looked good. I’ll be watching this for sure

It actually looks fairly promising. It's too bad they didn't lead with this instead of letting Paul Feig squat over the Ghostbusters and spray it with diarrhea first.
They thought they needed to do a full reboot but a soft reboot like this with taking the movie out of the obvious New York and putting a different spin on it definitely was a much better idea.

So far I like what I see, I agree with taking the story out of NYC as many of the other outlets and media of the GB always has them in NYC. Sure XGB was a thing and I still feel is the best Legacy storyline of the Ghostbusters from the Animated series The Real Ghostbusters, But I'm willing to give this a chance. TBH if anyone played the 2009 game it was a great GB3 and majority of the original cast provided their voices for the game. I know it was recently re-mastered .

To be honest I refuse to watch the 2016 disaster till this day.

This trailer was way better than the first one, I’ll definitely be seeing this in theaters now. Paying homage to Landis by making his characters family the main cast was a great move and mixing in the old cast to have a real passing of the torch moment is perfect.

Back