Glutes for the Slutes Squat/overhead press Competition

Here’s 615, depth might be a cunt hair deeper than the 635. Shot the same day.

Here’s 615, depth might be a cunt hair deeper than the 635. Shot the same day.

Don’t sweat it
I did 535 yesterday but it looked the same on mine. I’m going to redo it eventually and just bury it. No question then

Don’t sweat it
I did 535 yesterday but it looked the same on mine. I’m going to redo it eventually and just bury it. No question then

I shoot the angle I do because I figure it’s more important to show the plates than to get a perfect knee height side angle. Y’all are gonna have my big ass in a singlet before this is over.

Don’t sweat it

No need to reshoot that, your ass “kissed” depth at your lowest point. That’s a good squat. There is such a thing as squatting too deeply.

No need to reshoot that, your ass “kissed” depth at your lowest point. That’s a good squat. There is such a thing as squatting too deeply.
It is very very close though. I’ll bottom he next one out at 550...if I get there

It is very very close though. I’ll bottom he next one out at 550...if I get there
I’m starting a front squat cycle to open my hips up and also stengthen my thoracic muscles. The reason my depth gets fucky with a belt is because even though I’m bracing like a motherfucker, I’m rounding over up top and the belt is getting squeezed between my thighs and my ribs.

I’m starting a front squat cycle to open my hips up and also stengthen my thoracic muscles. The reason my depth gets fucky with a belt is because even though I’m bracing like a motherfucker, I’m rounding over up top and the belt is getting squeezed between my thighs and my ribs.
I lean forward myself. Feels lower Han it is

Enough salt. I’ll take a max low bar next week and make sure the depth is unquestionable. Also singlet is in the mail. I’m out $100 between two more 45s and the singlet and 13 weeks of brutality over this competition.

Enough salt. I’ll take a max low bar next week and make sure the depth is unquestionable. Also singlet is in the mail. I’m out $100 between two more 45s and the singlet and 13 weeks of brutality over this competition.
Dude I saw one that was just a giant cat
So want to compete in it but needabig total to pull that off

Dude I saw one that was just a giant cat
So want to compete in it but needabig total to pull that off
I wouldn’t compete in my weight class or the one below it without at least a 2000lbs total

I only need an 800lbs bench to be competitive
Let’s see
If I had a 700 deadlift which is vaguely reachable
A 600 squat which I suppose is possible for me
And a 450 bench which is maybe possible but would be damned hard
I’d be at 1750. That would still leave me 40 short. Gtfo

Let’s see
If I had a 700 deadlift which is vaguely reachable
A 600 squat which I suppose is possible for me
And a 450 bench which is maybe possible but would be damned hard
I’d be at 1750. That would still leave me 40 short. Gtfo
Then you hop on tren and halo and boom, 1800 total

Then you hop on tren and halo and boom, 1800 total
that shit is the devil. Every person I know who’s tried it goes insane. To be fair two of them weren’t normal before. We’re talking legit nuts though it’s like a walking add to not use it yourself. Like the old eggs and your brain commercial.

that shit is the devil. Every person I know who’s tried it goes insane. To be fair two of them weren’t normal before. We’re talking legit nuts though it’s like a walking add to not use it yourself. Like the old eggs and your brain commercial.
Yeah I watched Pete Rubish’s video on tren and he made it sound awful. Defintely not worth it.

Yeah I watched Pete Rubish’s video on tren and he made it sound awful. Defintely not worth it.
a gym i know has the pros in the er for blood pressure all the time. so while there actually was a good study done on test which showed almost none of the stuff i was sure they'd find, it looks like anything else you toss in there (and of course keep the doses at about half what meatheads are taking) is poison

a gym i know has the pros in the er for blood pressure all the time. so while there actually was a good study done on test which showed almost none of the stuff i was sure they'd find, it looks like anything else you toss in there (and of course keep the doses at about half what meatheads are taking) is poison
Yeah you can cruise just above therapeutic levels of test and be good. The oral anabolics are the most dangerous.

Y’all are gonna have my big ass in a singlet before this is over.

6yi5a1.jpg

So after this is over going to focus on deadlift
What’s a good exercise for breaking the floor sumo? Never seen deficit sumo. Is hat a thing?

Back