Goat Chin?

Chris Lytle never KOed in 70 plus combat sports bouts was never submitted in MMA either.

31-18-5 in MMA - 2 tko losses on his record both due to cuts not him actually being finished.
13-1-1 in pro boxing
3-0 in bare knuckle boxing

Last edited:
definitely has a goat level chin. he knows it too.

he's also a weight class larger than most of his competitors. stipe weighs in at 240 and barely has abs. Francis was 270 and shredded against Fury.

Pavlovich is similar in size but thats the only one i can think of
anthony joshua is 6'6 and weighs in shredded at 255.

IDGAF if he does or not. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. He was supposed to get obliterated by Fury. He has never boxed as a professional before. He is Jesus right now as far as I'm concerned. His stock skyrocketed about 800% tonight.
He’s Jesus? So he’s a mythical character that was created by Rome to subvert Judaism and unite it with Paganism into a lazy, Rome friendly religion? Lol

Chris Lytle, 54 pro mma fights, 15 pro boxing and 3-0 in bare knuckle. He has 2 tko losses (both mma) and both are doctor stoppages

Francis chin needs to be on the short list of goat chins....
Thoughts?
30b74978cb9c44971415da5993fca3f4.gif

Fuck this p4p nonsense, the HW with the best chin is the GOAT chin, similar to punch

270lb hitting you square on the chin and you don't go down = granite

have any of you guys been hit by a genuine HW? Doesn't have to be a pro fighter, but someone that looks like a HW, not someone weighing over 230 just from eating cheetos and would be a buck 50 in shape

I sparred with regional level HW once. It was insane, I was just trying to get him some reps…it was scary, how I could hit him flush to little effect and I was ringing off his jabs. I was 215/220 at the time, and he was 250 or so (and 3” taller). Just a big diff in power. I’m obviously not a good boxer, but still. He woulda KOd me in one round.

BB never wobbled Ngannou. Either way BB has the 2nd most power behind Ngannou, no human, no matter how good of a chin, should be able to take a punch from those guys. That doesn't mean Ngannou's chin is not GOAT level.
Shane Carwin got a new nickname?

I sparred with regional level HW once. It was insane, I was just trying to get him some reps…it was scary, how I could hit him flush to little effect and I was ringing off his jabs. I was 215/220 at the time, and he was 250 or so (and 3” taller). Just a big diff in power. I’m obviously not a good boxer, but still. He woulda KOd me in one round.

Similar experiences, kickboxing (sanshou) training often involved rotating partners and the occasional HW pros would turn up to practice with us little guys (170) … they would ask me to go full power as it was equivalent to sparring at 60-70% with their peers … and they would hit back at 40-50% but the mass behind the hands/feet made it scary; at 100% power they’d either KO me with the first thing that connects or break something if blocked!

To get punched clean by a top HW boxer … you need some top HW chin!

Last edited:
Stipe wobbled Francis in the second fight and then charged in looking for the ko and got koed himself. Stipe probably wobbled him in the first fight too, but I’d have to rewatch it.

Ye he did in the first fight, but still Frank got his composure back fairly quick.

Stipe wobbled Francis in the second fight and then charged in looking for the ko and got koed himself. Stipe probably wobbled him in the first fight too, but I’d have to rewatch it.
Wobbled? He stopped a charging Francis. Nothing more, nothing less. Immediately knocked out by the "wobbled" Francis. Some people are just born fucking stupid.

Back