GODZILLA II: KING OF THE MONSTERS (Final Trailer; First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man they straight roasted his skin off with that barrage of missiles. I really like the dramatic look they are going with.

Godzilla isn't even doing shit btw, he's just standing around downtown and is getting hella bombed.

Man they straight roasted his skin off with that barrage of missiles. I really like the dramatic look they are going with.

Godzilla isn't even doing shit btw, he's just standing around downtown and is getting hella bombed.

Godzilla needs to fight back.
#Giantmonterslivesmatter

yes-diego-yes-o.gif

Never mind. He was the dude from Why Dont You Play In Hell?

Update: July 19, 2016

2nd Trailer for Toho's GODZILLA RESURGENCE

Thanks for this DL. This plus the Gamera proof of concept have rekindled my love of giant monsters.

I like the trailer. Nice somber tone (although the score is missing Ifikubes drama), nice touch with the g signature right at the end. I'm hoping it has at least a limited us release.

Toho Godzilla 2016, New US Godzilla next year, more Kong and maybe a new Gamera? 12 year old me is stoked :)

His tail is to longs and his arms are to short, but overall doesn't look to bad.

The use of CGI in japan always cracks me up.

American CGI: Make the city look realistic as possible

Japanese CGI: Try to make it look like a bigger room with lots of cardboard houses.

The more I see of this new Japanese Godzilla film, the more interested I am in checking it out.

Update: October 21, 2016

GODZILLA 2 Enlists KRAMPUS Writers; Michael Dougherty in Talks to Direct

kgdWUUi.jpg

As Legendary expands its Godzilla and King Kong universe, the banner looks to have found a friendly face to steer the ship for the sequel to 2014’s Godzilla.

Sources tell Variety that Michael Dougherty and Zach Shields, who wrote Krampus for Legendary, are on board to pen the script for the next installment in the Godzilla franchise.

Sources have also indicated Legendary might be preparing to set up a writers room to help create the upcoming Godzilla-King Kong universe the company has planned since sending the distribution rights for Kong: Skull Island back to Warner Bros. after originally setting pic up at Universal.

According to an exclusive report from Screencrush, Godzilla 2 will be directed by Dougherty. He helmed Krampus and Trick ‘r Treat for Legendary and even worked on screenplays for Superman Returns and X2.

Michael Dougherty and Zach Shields to Write ‘Godzilla 2’ for Legendary; Dougherty in Talks to Direct (Exclusive)

Still haven't seen the first one, what was your review of it Dragon?

Setting up a writers room? Good luck with that. I think they have no idea how too make this work. Even a sized up Kong stands no chance against Godzilla. Who just took out 2 fucking monsters in the last movie. And one of them could fly!

Not enough godzilla in the godzilla movie

You see godzilla fight for like 5 seconds then the movie cuts away in the middle of it

The funniest part was when a big fight was about to start and it immediately cut to another scene, and in the background you could see the fight on a tiny television.

They were obviously fucking with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back