Social Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I am aware, there are federal non-discrimination laws, like title vii, but I am not aware of any federal "diversity laws" that impose hiring quotas.

Source?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Steelworkers_v._Weber

United Steelworkers of America v. Weber, 443 U.S. 193 (1979), was a case regarding affirmative action in which the United States Supreme Court held that the Civil Rights Act of 1964[1] did not bar employers from favoring women and minorities. The Court's decision reversed lower courts' rulings in favor of Brian Weber whose lawsuit beginning in 1974 challenged his employer's hiring practices.

The civil rights act does not bar employment practices that favor women and minorities. The reverse is not true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Steelworkers_v._Weber

The civil rights act does not bar employment practices that favor women and minorities. The reverse is not true.
While I might not agree with that ruling, it is still far from setting up diversity quotas and threatening corporations with some sort of ramifications if they don't meet them, which is what your previous post claimed.

I know lots of guys who work in shops that are 85-95% male.
I don't see this as any different than a black person working at a company that encouraged jim crow speaking up about it, tbh. I guess that black person be "lucky" for not getting shitcanned.
Except Jim Crow laws were laws, not private company policies. And they sought to discriminate based on one specific factor, not to hire on the basis of whatever factors the company sees fit (saying "I'm not going to let you eat at my restaurant because your a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" is a lot different than saying "I would like to hire you because I think the company could really use a woman's perspective").

And when Jim Crow Laws were legal, if a black person spoke up against them, he would be worried about getting lynched, not fired...physically, not metaphorically, lynched, by the way.

Last edited:
While I might not agree with that ruling, it is still far from setting up diversity quotas and threatening corporations with some sort of ramifications if they don't meet the, which is what your previous post claimed.

I know lots of guys who work in shops that are 85-95% male.
If 90% of the best applicants are male this shouldn't be a problem, but it can be for the employer. The law may not specifically call for quotas, but if you pass a certain threshold it can be used as a defense in a discrimination case. Since discrimination penalties are so costly this does incentivize giving preference to certain groups. My point is discrimination ain't cool regardless of who the victim is.

Here's a question: if they don't like it, why don't conservatives make their own tech companies that don't suck?
The ceo and co-founder of gab.ai already offered him a job via periscope because of his right of leftist views. It's an interesting viewpoint:

Translation: Conservatives and libertarians think private companies should have the right to discriminate in hiring in whatever way they so choose. Unless they're discriminating against white guys.

Arguing against the rules and playing by them aren't mutually exclusive.

The ceo and co-founder of gab.ai already offered him a job via periscope because of his right of leftist views. It's an interesting viewpoint:

Ok. Let him take the job if he wants. If he wants to leave a blue chip company like Google for some fringe whatever that I never heard of because of his political convictions, cool. I would actually respect that. But that's a loooong way from an anonymous manifesto.

Your progress is really showing in this post.

This forced diversity and progress being pushed is twisted and evil. Look at what it has done to you and many other white people and minorities. It turns white people into pathetic disgusting people and minorities into bitter insufferable ones.

Step into the light and join the side of sanity.
Ninja edit because you are not worth a separate post: Only one question, numb nuts, WHO is forcing Google to adopt the diversity platform that they choose? You might want to look up words like "forced" before you say things like "forced diversity."

Let me see... is google doing OK these days?

Yeah?

Then I guess they're entitled to hold whatever corporate views on diversity they want.

And employees who don't like it are entitled to stfu or get a new gig. Or in this case, accept their counseling like a good little cuck.

Conservatives love corporate rights, until a corporation adopts a view they don't like.

I love how conservatives bitch about how liberal these big tech companies are... Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc.

Here's a question: if they don't like it, why don't conservatives make their own tech companies that don't suck?

Your progress is really showing in this post.

This forced diversity and progress being pushed is twisted and evil. Look at what it has done to you and many other white people and minorities. It turns white people into pathetic disgusting people and minorities into bitter insufferable ones.

Step into the light and join the side of sanity.

He can say whatever he wants. And his employer can tell him to stfu, as well. He's lucky his employer is a liberal company that is choosing to educate him rather than shit can him

Do you think he should be lobotomized?

Ninja edit because you are not worth a separate post: Only one question, numb nuts, WHO is forcing Google to adopt the diversity platform that they choose? You might want to look up words like "forced" before you say things like "forced diversity."

Yes diversity is being forced on many countries. People are being brainwashed to love diversity and strive for it.

Thinking about lizards won't change the truth about who is behind the diversification. Their underlings (brainwashed drones) are the ones forcing it on companies.

Do you think he should be lobotomized?
What's his job? Software designer? I think he should probably design software.

If he wants to pop off at the mouth, cool, but if Google doesn't like it, and he's out of a job, my heart won't break for him.

If I am an employer I can hire whoever the fuck I want. And if you as an employee don't like it, your remedy is right over there (I'm pointing at the door).

It seems a fairly simple concept.

If he wants to pop off at the mouth, cool, but if Google doesn't like it, and he's out of a job, my heart won't break for him.

If I am an employer I can hire whoever the fuck I want. And if you as an employee don't like it, your remedy is right over there (I'm pointing at the door).

You're really not able to see the big picture huh?

Google has every right to hire whoever they want. They are a private organization. Women and minorities have made enormous contributions to Googles. Forced diversity hires are the future. Women and minorities built civilization. All men do is act aggressive, kill through war and exploit others.

I'm just stunned that not all google people are retarded hardcore leftists.

How'd he get through the screening process.

Google has every right to hire whoever they want. They are a private organization. Women and minorities have made enormous contributions to Googles. Forced diversity hires are the future. Women and minorities built civilization. All men do is act aggressive, kill through war and exploit others.

<{jackyeah}>

So what you're saying is if an employer decided it wanted to hire only straight, white, males, you're all for it? Or is that not how this works?

Yeah, seems that you need insider knowledge to form up an opinion of whether the guy is on the right or not.

Google is pretty succesful though so i guess there is an elite core of employees and a shitload of employees that are completely replaceable who are used as diversity quotas.

rick-and-morty-raising-gazorpazorp-mar-sha-showing-summer-and-rick-around-1920px.jpg

First two sentences, yes. The rest of the post is your ish, and, in any case, irrelevant to the point at hand.
I'm just stunned that not all google people are retarded hardcore leftists.

How'd he get through the screening process.
Yup.

Those retards.

Those retards who made Google...

That thing you and everyone you know uses numerous times every day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back